trial day 32: the defense continues its case in chief #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad I didn't listen to the "devil on my shoulder" and go take a nap instead of watching today!

Answering exactly like Jodi makes him lose all his credibility IMO. He seems to be incahoots with her by behaving exactly like her.

Disclaimer: Not that he ever had credibility with me!!!!!!!!!!

"that creates an ethical delimia for you."

"i didnt see it as unethical"

therefore, witness has no morals at all and does not understand ethics. anything that comes from his mouth is crap.

/case closed

biggest_liar_05_sign_470x353.jpg

I think Wilmott just developed PTSD -- maybe fognesia is next

Pattern of "ethical dilemmas."

JM handled this MASTERFULLY, without even having to mention the earlier "ethical dilemma."

OMG. Odious Jodias and the Law of Attraction brought Dr. Samuels into her life.

there is a governing body for people who hold licenses.....if you have a license their are rules this governing body provides.......read 'em if you have a license!!! I am blown away by who go thru school to get a license and do not know the rules.

There are some real, actual doctors tweeting about this testimony and are having a field day with it and Samuels.

JM Surgically eviscerating RS. This is amazing..

This guy answers questions in the same style as Jodi ... remarkable! Juan has to ask even the simplest questions 3+ times.

And I thought it was Nurmi that had coached her.
Coaching was unnecessary imo. What we're seeing is exactly how alike narcissistic personality disordered individuals are to psychopaths.

Most psychopath survivor forums are actually called psychopath and narcissist survivor forums because of this very phenomenon.

If didnt know any better I would think Jodi Arias was still on the stand only dressed in a bad drag outfit with a bad case of laryngitis

Me thinks the good "doctor" fell in LOVE with Ms. Arias and all her dirty talk. He probably thinks if he helps get her off, he can...well you can finish the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle