trial day 34: the defense continues its case in chief #97

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moral to this insanity:

If you pay enough money to an 'expert'...they can corroborate anything!!!

They can get an Ob-Gyn to link Jodi's birthing experience to her psychosis too.
Por favor, get this <mod snip> off the stand! Muchas gracias senor Juan.

Arias's nose looks like a fake Groucho Marx nose.

How many times does the hippacampus get said .
After the jury questions the defence is going to go through all this crap again and again and again.
They must have a pail of vallium for jurors to take a handfull everyday so they can get through a session like this.

Ohhhh dear Lord.....Please lets move on to something else....

Dr Daniela Schreier &#8207;@doctordaniela 28s
#jodiarias Expert "JA thought she needed to comply to hold up the relationship." Tests could have been given2reveal this form of"dependency"

Too bad there really wasn't a relationship, it was Jodi who thought there was one.

Oh, that's why attorneys shouldn't get raw data, huh? Because they won;t understand it?

Okay, lady. And so we just need to trust your expert, right? Instead of having that raw data for our own experts to interpret?

Jennifer is doing no favors to her client with this line of questioning. None. She's coming off horrible.

JA just moved while staring forwards, did she steal a pen again and I missed it. She has lost focus on the trial IMO and is 100% focussed on her Kleptomania.

I wish they had one camera panned on her the whole time like they did in the Anthony trial.

"I don't remember if it was monday or tuesday" neither do we JW, neither do we!

Hideous thought, but could JW be aiming for a filibuster-type thing, where she will just continue to rehash previous statements until court ends for the day, just so as NOT to get to those undoubtedly pesky ole' juror questions?

Why not? Now we know she's getting paid by the hour...that explains why this trial is taking so long - it's on the taxpayer's tab...IMO just makes her team look more despicable.

Willmott better be careful how giggly she gets with him. I see a self-help-book-special-delivery in her future!

Yeah, cause' Juan Martinez is such a bozo. Is this lady kidding? He obviously has experts informing him. Geesh.

I think Dr S saying she had oral sex because she felt she had to do so to keep "relationship" with TA is... THE MOST TELLING TRUTH IN THIS WHOLE CASE...

She did everything she could to keep TA and when she couldn't "keep" him she snapped & killed him...

That sentence was this case in a nutshell!

You nailed it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member