a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, now I can be 100% sure. Wasn't his name David Hughes? I have a horrible brain for names for some reason.

Yes Dave is his name.

The only people that I know under court order are:

Dave Hall
Sky Hughes
Chris Hughes

They all live in Utah, all friends of Travis.

There are prob. more but we can't see witness list.

I believe Sky and Chris were put on DT witness list so they couldn't watch the trial. IMO of course. Doubt DT will call them.

Sky said in testimony that she and TA had the T-shirt Co together, and no way did TA make the T-shirt or underwear in the picture ja had.

This was just posted in the main thread. Someone close to the family or in court today, if you know anything about this please give us the info.

TwitterChris Williams @chriswnews

Some #TravisAlexander fam & friends now removing blue ribbons & pics fr clothes. Appears what Juan Martinez met w/them about. #JodiArias

This makes me so sick and angry and just :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Why do I have a feeling her mother has something to do with this? What else could it be?

This was just posted in the main thread. Someone close to the family or in court today, if you know anything about this please give us the info.

This makes me so sick and angry and just :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Why do I have a feeling her mother has something to do with this? What else could it be?

:furious:Grrrr:furious: I just saw that too. I hope our observers can get us some inside info! That makes absolutely no sense to me. They are there to speak for Travis...the victim of this malicious, evil b*tch! Just how much more does his memory & family have to suffer at her murderous hands???

OK the camera panned the family and I saw that they still have ribbons.
They must of had to remove photos of Travis.

Yeah, teeny tiny photos of Travis which have not been a problem through this entire trial until Jodi started stealing things and got caught on live feed doing it. This morning you could see Nurmi having Wilmott remove everything from in front Jodi except for her paper and water.

What a coincidence.

ok peeps help me out here......is the jury buying any of this?

I knew they were working on a new site just for donations. I will clarify this with the family directly today (meaning ask Sam) and get you the exact correct info so you know very clearly and securely where to donate where it will have the most impact.

There is also a fund being set up for the future in Travis' name which is great but the immediate need in this moment is the family. They didn't expect to stay over for court today so at the end of the day were scrambling for accomodations. A court watcher was also trying to help with that.

It would be great if someone could sponsor them with free lodging. This would be the biggest cost. If someone has huge home or empty appartment. Would there be any groups or gov't programs that provide assistance for family?

i think i have trial fatigue....actually glad it is thurs

It would be great if someone could sponsor them with free lodging. This would be the biggest cost. If someone has huge home or empty appartment. Would there be any groups or gov't programs that provide assistance for family?

Any Marriott Hotels in that area? Isn't the original Marriott a Mormon?

When they called us to go in, 3 people who were not in line got summoned forth ahead of us. When we were seated, Nurmi gave those 3 the thumbs up. Darn. Otherwise I would have been right behind Jod's mom and sister. One of those 3 said she was nervous being there. Jodi supporters? Probably or else Nurmi people seems doubtful tho as it wasn't a day for him to be prime.

And we still have our blue ribbons on - they didn't take those away. Pretty quiet session.

People cracked up when Dr. Samuels phone went off as he sat down on stand. Some goofy ringtone. Katiecoolady sat with the family. What an advocate she is!!

To me this knocks out all of his "expert" (not) opinion

Since you didn't meet with Jodi until dec 2009, isn't it fair to say you are not sure she suffered from PTSD?

Correct.

Lots of jury questions in the basket again!

Loved Dr. Samuels explaining Jodi's cleanup after the slaughter as her "alternative reality". Yeah, whatever Samuels.

Favorite jury question: is there a diagnosis for faked PTSD? No. Great question jury!!

I truly believe this jury "gets it" just from their questions alone. They seem quite attentive in my observations.

Dear Watchers, It's driving me crazy that I don't know what the jurors responses are to these questions! When the judge reads them, are they looking at the Dr or at JA?
When I heard them ask if there's a "diagnosis for selective memory" I actually laughed out loud. (these are some GREAT questions!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009