trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #100

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I smell is a NON objective evaluator, because it is clear to me he is siding with Jodi and is really defending her actions. He is just way too supportive of her defense by his answers.

I was sure that I heard RS say veracity, and I think that he was suggesting that Juan came out like a pitbull with HIS version of Jodi's story that was entirely different from what the doc thinks. Samuels wouldn't admit it, but he felt threatened by Juan. Boo-frickin'-hoo.

I thought he said "ferocity" and was convinced he was going to start shaking like a frightened Chihuahua, you know, big scary abusive JM tends to have that effect on witnesses to hear JA tell it.

It's normal height, instead of lowered to make her look small - maybe required by the court after she got busted passing notes to mom the other day.

jmo

she is usually closer to her monitor and sitting forward. Today she seems turned towards the jury a bit.

Willmott is now extending the fight or flight response to before she even had the response!! This is like following her down a rabbit hole.

I posted one in the thread that just closed but I then realized it might violate the TOS - even though I don't think that's what she actually did.

But paused at the precise moment, it appears that way - I just don't think the mods would be keen on it - it is a vulgar gesture (even if unintentional so I'm not posting it again) :) jmv.

OK fine :tears::tears:

EXACTLY why she would have left the bedroom; not entered the closet.

Interestingly how he stated conclusively that flight would have taken far too long, thus she fought.

I have a question.

If the defendant was able to murder a man in less than 62 seconds using one non-fatal gunshot wound and 29 stabs, cuts, incisions and slashes, how long could she have considered flight as an option?

I wonder if Wilmott( My Pretty Pony) will get done today?

That's a very good observation. He is acting like a patient's advocate - yet she wasn't his patient. He was only there to perform an evaluation for the court.

Honestly that's my biggest beef with this witness. His credibly is shot from that fact alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris
Oh dear, one juror thinks the stab wounds were from an explosion of suppressed feelings.

Yeah, I did not care for that question at all.

The suppressed feelings being = Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

ugghhhh...

We still got the DV "expert" (PLEASE :please: let it be Wilmott and NOT Nurmi doing the questioning), then Juan, then defense, then juror questions, then defense, then Juan.....It could be another month or two til we get to rebuttal!!!!!

then every criminal who has ever been caught due to physical evidence they left at the scene must be immediately freed. they obviously were not rational and therefore suffer from PTSD!

Throw the prison doors wide I say!

put distance between her and her fear? surely if she were fearful of Travis, 500 miles is plenty of distance between them but WE ALL KNOW SHE DROVE TO ARIZONA to see him uninvited and unexpected!!!!!! this is SO stupid.

She showed up at his house many times uninvited. When she was asked to leave someones elses home, she went into the kitchen and sat at the table for 15 minutes. LULU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88