GUILTY GA - Antonio Santiago, 13 mos, Brunswick, 21 March 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think two boys of 15 and 10 could keep something like this secret for long, especially the one who wasn't the shooter, I think if they really did this, it won't take long for the police to find them, somebody's going to talk, that's probably why there was a reward offered so fast.

Not sure here. A bullet grazed her ear/head. Would she have been able to do this to herself? I was robbed at gunpoint years ago and the gunner was about 13. His friends surrounded me and they weren't much older. The only words the gunner said was, "give me your purse, B**ch", as he held the gun at my face!

:thud:

I was robbed from behind once and it was terrifying WITHOUT a gun involved! Bless your heart!!!

They ran.

Same thing the kids that robbed me at gun point did, run. They were stupid, all wearing the same colors, kelly green and white. LE caught them and I learned that their gang name was "Green Dragon".

While it seems inconceivable that kids that age could purposely murder a baby, it has happened before. Remember the murder of James Bulger? And Mary Bell who was 10 when she killed her first toddler.

This does seem personal to me though, like they wanted this woman to suffer horribly.

Not sure here. A bullet grazed her ear/head. Would she have been able to do this to herself? I was robbed at gunpoint years ago and the gunner was about 13. His friends surrounded me and they weren't much older. The only words the gunner said was, "give me your purse, B**ch", as he held the gun at my face!

I'm so sorry you experienced this Isabelle.....how terrifying!

I was robbed from behind once and it was terrifying WITHOUT a gun involved! Bless your heart!!!

How did you do after that? Were you freaked if someone came up behind you? I had PTSD (I don't even think it was a diagnosis at the time, but realized that is what it was some time later), and just the sight of the color kelly green (all of the the little cons wore kelly green and white, like baseball uniforms) would trigger a reaction. Also if someone make eye contact for more than a second or so with me I would freak. It was horrible for quite some time after that.

I don't think two boys of 15 and 10 could keep something like this secret for long, especially the one who wasn't the shooter, I think if they really did this, it won't take long for the police to find them, somebody's going to talk, that's probably why there was a reward offered so fast.

Yep, the older one was the shooter. So the one she describes as about 10 would be the other. I'm not sure he'd be able to keep this to himself.

OT: LMN movie 3:00 "Karla" about Paul Bernardo and wife, raping, torturing and killing!

She said the teen fired four shots, the first into the ground. West didn’t see a shell casing ejected, and said she assumed the gun wasn’t real.
Then he fired at her head and the bullet grazed her left ear — she has a small scab and bruising there. He fired again and shot her in the left leg above the knee. “I didn’t know I was hurt.”
“The boy proceeded to go around to the stroller and he shot my baby in the face,” she said. “And then he just shoved me when I started screaming and he ran down London Street with the little boy.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...972d38-92e0-11e2-8e33-9cc6c739d012_story.html
Well there ya go. If mom was grazed on the ear by yet another shot - then certainly it wasn't her. Can't "graze yourself with a gunshot".

This article said 4 shots. That goes along with the 8 evidence markers. 4 of them (or maybe 3) are probably casings - wonder if they found the bullet grazed mom? Mom said she didn't see a casing ejected on the first shot - but there probably was - she just couldn't see it from her angle.

Still on the fence but starting to lean...........................

JMHO

JMHO

I wonder if she already had some sort of injury on her ear and blamed a gunshot?

I don't buy this at all. Why would they kill the baby and not her? She can identify them, a baby cannot. Even if they were kids as she said, it just doesn't sound right. :waitasec:

How did you do after that? Were you freaked if someone came up behind you? I had PTSD (I don't even think it was a diagnosis at the time, but realized that is what it was some time later), and just the sight of the color kelly green (all of the the little cons wore kelly green and white, like baseball uniforms) would trigger a reaction. Also if someone make eye contact for more than a second or so with me I would freak. It was horrible for quite some time after that.

It was over 25 years ago and to this day when someone comes up quietly from behind, I SCREAM! Everyone teases me about it!

It was over 25 years ago and to this day when someone comes up quietly from behind, I SCREAM! Everyone teases me about it!

I'm so sorry Kimster. It's amazing how a few moments of our lives can affect of for the rest of it.

I don't buy this at all. Why would they kill the baby and not her? She can identify them, a baby cannot. Even if they were kids as she said, it just doesn't sound right. :waitasec:

From what I understand it sounds like they tried to kill her- I thought they tried to shoot her in the head, she moved and it grazed her ear, so they shot again, it hit her leg, then shoved her aside and shot the baby.

That could be wrong, but that was my interpretation of it.

I was robbed once with a knife to my throat, I was sitting in my car, it was late at night and the guy ran up to my car very sneaky, I did not realize until the moment he was upon me. I gave up $300 and gladly, gad a gun too but the situation did not warrant it, another time I had four gold chains snatched from my neck at a house party, I had my 25 on me but did not think of pulling it, just turned around and smiled and ok you got me. Sometimes you have to know when to throw in your cards.

Both situations I can blame the victim (MYSELF) I was in areas that maybe I should not have been, had I been at home, neither would have happened.

Lots of info here and recommended. Mom was returning from the post office and did have her pocketbook. She refused to give it to them.

More info about her first sons death and her theory on why he was stabbed and how it could be connected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you were alone I could see refusing to give it to them... but when you have your baby?
Wow. Unless I also had a gun I can't imagine doing anything other than just giving them what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46