GUILTY GA - Antonio Santiago, 13 mos, Brunswick, 21 March 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if posted already but this is the link to the uncut interview with mom.
http://www.news4jax.com/UNCUT-Sherr...oting/-/475982/19429652/-/gww0u0/-/index.html
Ok.

First, mom does say that she wheeled the stroller behind that gate. Ok, but then why all the evidence markers around the stroller?

Mom talks about a "girl" next door neighbor who was a crack smoker and mom asked that she didn't smoke it in the house. Odd. Not mom's house - so .......... Then mom goes on to say she thinks that girl had something to do with her son's death in New Jersey. Odd - and she didn't really elaborate on that. But then she does say that she thinks this girl could be connected to these two boys as well........but doesn't elaborate.

Says she moved to GA to get away from Jersey - that people were "hurting her" there. But she's lived in this house for 6 - 7 years....... Then said she didn't even think of having more children for over 4 years after her son's death. son died in 2008 - plus 4 years is 2012. This child was 13 months olds already. That means he was born in 2012 - which means she was pregnant in 2011 - not 4 years.......

Then she goes on about her other son's death. About how he wanted to be a cop - thought this guy was hurting some girl - and she says that her son didn't even see the knife - but the article said he had brought the knife and the other guy took it away and stabbed him.

She said she was afraid to go out - didn't go out much. She is on disability. Something about her spine. This child's father doesn't live with her. They've been dating for 3 years. Not married.

Lots more info - just not connecting the dots.

JMHO

I think mom has alot of emotion problems stemming from her other sons death. I will probably regret saying this after the presser but right now I am feeling sorry for her.

Random comment alert:

Watching a press conference before it starts makes me long for the excitement of CSPAN.

Her first son was killed in NJ and he was 18 years old. I'm not sure when he was killed (what year). In the video, the mom was saying something about her next door neighbor was smoking crack. The mom threatened to call the police, and it made the next door neighbor upset, so they stabbed her son to death.

In another version of her story, her son (acting as a police officer without a badge because he wanted to be a police officer...okaydoekie) tried to save a woman that was being hurt and THIS is why he was stabbed.
http://www.news4jax.com/UNCUT-Sherr...oting/-/475982/19429652/-/gww0u0/-/index.html

I think mom has alot of emotion problems stemming from her other sons death. I will probably regret saying this after the presser but right now I am feeling sorry for her.
Her son apparently died a long time ago (according to one version of her story).

Vaguely uncomfortable with the bushy protruding eyebrows, the baby being too much work with her bad spine and the talk about how long is going to take to try for a new baby.

Vaguely uncomfortable with the bushy protruding eyebrows, the baby being too much work with her bad spine and the talk about how long is going to take to try for a new baby.

And talking about having to see a chiropractor for her knee? Very strange.

Her son apparently died a long time ago (according to one version of her story).

Doing the math from her comments, her son was 18 when he died. She waited 20 years between pregnancies. Antonio was just over a year, so that makes the first son's murder in 2008 or 2009.

I'm really uncomfortable about her blaming a black child.

Never apologize for being compassionate. (Sorry if that sounds like me telling you what to do!)

(bbm)
Yes!!! But maybe grief makes her blurt out things, I dunno.

Wow. 2 Arrests. Didn't say who though. A 17 yr. old and a 14yr old. I'm glad she was telling the truth. But at first it didn't sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong