Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone believe in a kind of ESP that taps you on the shoulder and tells you in your ear of something for you to either stop, listen or act? As a mum I'd listen to these 'gut' feelings and hone in and they would actually come true, do you know what I mean?

A little girl went missing around my area, I had that very gut feeling that she was in a bush area around where I live. I found myself driving in bushland looking into the bush, I could feel her there. I told my friends & hubby. She was found buried in the bushland opposite to where I felt she was. HER NAME WAS KIESHA ADAMS. She was allegedly killed and buried by her mother and step father. Almost as though she was asking me to come and find her, so very strong.

What I'm getting at is IF any local has a gut feeling of where Allisons phone is take that feeling, believe in it and follow your heart. I dont live up there but i feel its in an overgroen grassy area/paddock. There was a local poster who felt Allison was at kholo bridge, she told her family and she wanted to look under the bridge but didnt and it turned out to be true.
I'm no crank pot but I recon a few out there know what I'm getting at....you know who you are.
USE THE FORCE LUKE

Kiesha Abrahams TGY, later known and buried properly under her biological father's name, Wieppart.

In the bail application Allisons parents confirmed -

ALLISON DID NOT WALK!!

An excellent point also. Strikes me as a bit odd that nobody has come forward (That I know of) to say they at least saw Allison out walking semi-regularly. Plenty of folks go walking around my neighbourhood, some I've stopped for a chat with while out with the dog and others I just see go by regularly. May not know them personally but I sure as hell could identify them from a photo if police turned up asking 'Have you seen this person?'

Hello everyone!

The question is....can people contribute to purchase docs? It's been done before - a couple of times. I think there is even an account set up via Websleuths that is strictly used for that purpose. I'll look into it. The hurdle would be the international part, I'm guessing.

The lack of genuine concern and their use of the word "normal" was one of the early things that really got my heckles up. Unfortunately, I have experienced first hand a loved one missing and later found dead in the bush although he was not murdered. I couldn't understand their reactions.

While my brother was missing, nothing was normal for myself, our family or friends. Our lives were on hold. As the days passed I knew in my heart that my brother was dead but would not say it or think it until I knew it as a fact. I was able to compare the Baden-Clays to my own family and found their behaviour to be more than strange. The Dickies reacted as you would expect but not the Baden-Clays. Poor Mrs Dickie, when I saw her crying on the TV,I thought of my own mother crying when a policeman came up the path to the door, a chopper was going overhead, and told my mother that my brother was dead.

When Allison was found, I knew too, that it wasn't going to be pretty. We couldn't have an open coffin as we badly needed to as many people had difficulty excepting his death. Sudden death is like that.

These were some of the reasons I became interested in this case. Sorry if this is too personal but I feel that many people here relate to the case for different personal reasons. I don't believe that Gerald has a chance in hell of getting away with this either and his family, even if not involved, will have that reputation that meant more to them than life, destroyed wherever they go. No one will forget their shameful behaviour.

Hi Sandy, thanks for sharing your story and I just wanted to say sorry for what you have had to endure : ( Was your brother found on the Sunshine coast? If so I have friends who knew your brother and they spoke very kindly and of absolute shock of the loss. Could be a different person but if not I just wanted you to know that. All the best x

I am also happy to help with the document costs.

Some really great posts since my crankiness yesterday : )

Strangeworld and Obsessor in particular. Love ya work.

Hi Sandy, thanks for sharing your story and I just wanted to say sorry for what you have had to endure : ( Was your brother found on the Sunshine coast? If so I have friends who knew your brother and they spoke very kindly and of absolute shock of the loss. Could be a different person but if not I just wanted you to know that. All the best x

It would appear many on this site have a story to relate to a missing person, and these people know the torment and agony of just not knowing the truth.
In that instance it does form a bond so to speak.....
I had an Uncle who went missing in the late 80's and it was months before his body was found in a creek bed, in central QLd. No foul play he ran off the road,,,but in the time between him going missing and his body being found it tore our family apart. Mostly because he was a very wealthy man and every man and his dog was after the money. It was left to my mother for her lifetime.....she died 2 years ago and all benificeries (12 ) received a hefty payment from him, then.
Then my son went missing 7 years ago.....he went over seas and never contacted a single person.....we have made enquiries to no result and it breaks my very soul not knowing if he is alive or not.

Allison's body was found....her body in a decomposed state, but it was found and someone knows the truth of how Allison ended up under the bridge at Kolo Creek....we have her body and had her funeral but the missing pieces to what transpired that night haunt us here.
We have all sumised as to what could/might have happened......but we do not know the truth by any means.....<modsnip>.

GBC is sitting in jail for another 12 months at least or more....<modsnip>.

I think the truth is he killed Allison.....in a fit of rage.......<modsnip>

I am sorry to all for being a bit agro.....comes with not knowing the truth...and someone out knows just that....'THE TRUTH":truce::banghead:

It would appear many on this site have a story to relate to a missing person, and these people know the torment and agony of just not knowing the truth.
In that instance it does form a bond so to speak.....
I had an Uncle who went missing in the late 80's and it was months before his body was found in a creek bed, in central QLd. No foul play he ran off the road,,,but in the time between him going missing and his body being found it tore our family apart. Mostly because he was a very wealthy man and every man and his dog was after the money. It was left to my mother for her lifetime.....she died 2 years ago and all benificeries (12 ) received a hefty payment from him, then.
Then my son went missing 7 years ago.....he went over seas and never contacted a single person.....we have made enquiries to no result and it breaks my very soul not knowing if he is alive or not.

Allison's body was found....her body in a decomposed state, but it was found and someone knows the truth of how Allison ended up under the bridge at Kolo Creek....we have her body and had her funeral but the missing pieces to what transpired that night haunt us here.
We have all sumised as to what could/might have happened......but we do not know the truth by any means.....<modsnip>.

GBC is sitting in jail for another 12 months at least or more<modsnip>.

I think the truth is he killed Allison.....in a fit of rage.......<modsnip>
I am sorry to all for being a bit agro.....comes with not knowing the truth...and someone out knows just that....'THE TRUTH":truce::banghead:

Great post Geanie. I am so sorry for all you've also endured. Can we help find your son? Can't we start a thread to see what we can do? The not knowing must be so hard for you. I am really sorry. :hug:

Great post Geanie. I am so sorry for all you've also endured. Can we help find your son? Can't we start a thread to see what we can do? The not knowing must be so hard for you. I am really sorry. :hug:

My computer is jumping every which way but loose....

I sarted to say thankyou....Curiousasacat for your concern.,,,
We have tried every avenue to find my son to no avail, he was in Japan when the tsuanmi hit so it is quite possible he was taken away from me then.
Thankyou so much for your offer and concern....I just carry on and hope one day he will appear and just say 'HI MUM" what is all the fuss about...:fence:

We have tried every avenue to find my son to no avail, he was in Japan when the tsuanmi hit so it is quite possible he was taken away from me then.
Thankyou so much for your offer and concern....I just carry on and hope one day he will appear and just say 'HI MUM" what is all the fuss about...:fence:

Oh Geanie - that is so awful for you - to not know but then to think that if he was not taken by the tsunami then what - (((hugs))))

:welcome5: SweetsShop.

You've joined at a great time. I'm looking for someone to help me write a list of Gerards inconsistencies. Interested???

Only jokin!! I'll let you settle in first. Glad you've joined. :)

You must keep your eye out for LollyPop ;)

The other thing she could have done and what the defence probably wish that she would do, is simply shut her mouth and quietly support her brother even if he is a murderer. It would also have been nice if some compassion had been openly shown to the Dickies etc instead of whining about herself and her brother and the media and oh, poor them when Allison is DEAD! As for Nigelaine they seemed pretty damn perky during the search and at the funeral.

Completely agree re shutting her mouth. Any rational person would completely understand her need to quietly show him love and support, but the way she is proclaiming his innocence from the rooftops (with no basis but blind faith in my opinion) is showing disrespect for Allison's memory (which makes me strongly doubt whether she was a friend to Allison at all) and also a complete disregard for the Dickies in this horrendous time of grief. :furious:

Completely agree re shutting her mouth. Any rational person would completely understand her need to quietly show him love and support, but the way she is proclaiming his innocence from the rooftops (with no basis but blind faith in my opinion) is showing disrespect for Allison's memory (which makes me strongly doubt whether she was a friend to Allison at all) and also a complete disregard for the Dickies in this horrendous time of grief. :furious:

So well said Thinking. Thats exactly how I see it too. Completely and utterly disrespectful to the Dickies and Allisons memory. Great post!
I also dont believe that Olivia was ever close to Allison, and I'm sure Allison would have known this.

Very well said - totally agree

It's too neat! If those things had been in the car even for a few days they'd be all over the place. IMO

This post, from LollyPop was in reference to the image of the stuff in the boot area of the Captiva from a few days ago.

Just so true. Sometimes the simplest observations are the ones that are so telling.
It really goes to show how calculated this was though to me.
A little effort over here, a little more over there = a whole night of covering his tracks in an attempt to get away with murdering his childrens mother!! Cold and calulated in my opinion. Its these little things that make me think it was no accident.
MOO

Aw Geanie. I can't even imagine. Again I'm just so sorry you have to go through this : (

:welcome5: SweetsShop.

You've joined at a great time. I'm looking for someone to help me write a list of Gerards inconsistencies. Interested???

Only jokin!! I'll let you settle in first. Glad you've joined. :)

You must keep your eye out for LollyPop ;)

I have been trying for days to get a "report" done on the phone records. Hopefully I can get them done this weekend.

Good luck Obby.

Does anyone believe in a kind of ESP that taps you on the shoulder and tells you in your ear of something for you to either stop, listen or act? As a mum I'd listen to these 'gut' feelings and hone in and they would actually come true, do you know what I mean?

A little girl went missing around my area, I had that very gut feeling that she was in a bush area around where I live. I found myself driving in bushland looking into the bush, I could feel her there. I told my friends & hubby. She was found buried in the bushland opposite to where I felt she was. HER NAME WAS KIESHA ADAMS. She was allegedly killed and buried by her mother and step father. Almost as though she was asking me to come and find her, so very strong.

What I'm getting at is IF any local has a gut feeling of where Allisons phone is take that feeling, believe in it and follow your heart. I dont live up there but i feel its in an overgroen grassy area/paddock. There was a local poster who felt Allison was at kholo bridge, she told her family and she wanted to look under the bridge but didnt and it turned out to be true.
I'm no crank pot but I recon a few out there know what I'm getting at....you know who you are.
USE THE FORCE LUKE

I know exactly what your saying. I will go out this week and check the area that I keep thinking about.
Good post

I know exactly what your saying. I will go out this week and check the area that I keep thinking about.
Goos post

Good luck Aunty - wow that would be so good to find her phone

Was that tsunami 2 years ago ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members