long weekend break: discuss the latest here #102

Status
Not open for further replies.
could the knife used to kill TA be one of the 2 knives found hidden in her books when arrested?

At the very least I would like to see more information about those knives such as: are they kitchen knives or tactical knives?

Not flip around, flip over from stomach to back, feet still in same direction.

That seems fairly obvious since she had slit his throat. He would have to be dragged while on his back.

MOO

I've never heard, or seen, an abuser go lethally abusive over a camera being dropped but be perfectly okey-dokey with ruining a BMW. ;)

Just sayin'.

And ironically, the camera was not even broken--- it worked just fine. Are we to believe he was literally going to kill her, even though his camera was not damaged?

You always hope for the best for your children and when they disappoint you, you hope they will learn from their mistakes and do better. I love my family unconditionally. If one of them were to commit murder I would be shocked and horrified but I would stand by them. I wouldn't lie for them or try to diminish the seriousness of what they had done but I'd pay for their defense, attend court, and visit them in prison. I would hope for repentance.

the nude ones did....that was shown in "Along Came Jodi" on Dateline. For the rest....I don't know.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Any of the photos which were deleted and then recovered from the unallocated space would have the date/time stamp. It may be that the exhibit does not show the full image.

Jodi's refusal to tell anyone what really happened and the sequence of events is her controlling him even in death. I'm not kidding when I say that when I look at her I see and feel a deep, dark evil presence that at times make me nervous when JM gets too close to her. I've also observed how she studies Mike(?) the court reporter and it makes me somewhat nervous. Some have described her as the female version of Ted Bundy.

I'm no fan of JA at all, I think she's a sick and quite evil individual, but I'm kind of tired of her being demonised when all she did is what a thousand husbands and boyfriends do to their wives and girlfriends, every single year. We aren't having blow by blow coverage of these cases, because they are so common. Arias is no worse than any one of these guys and needs to be treated exactly the same, ho hum another domestic, not vilified and judged to be some sort of Evil Goddess.

She is not a Bundy who went rampantly slaughtering innocent strangers for nothing other than bloodlust. She had one victim. He treated her badly. It was a crime of passion, and not exactly motiveless as Bundy's crimes were.

Which is why JW spent the final portion of her time with DS, going over his 'professional' opinion that Jodi stayed with the mean and hateful Travis, not only because she had low self esteem, but because she was not assertive enough to leave and she hoped he would change.

How much ya wanna bet that ALV will hit those three issues home. Battered women will be described as having low self esteem, non assertive, and they cling to the hope their abuser will change. :liar:

I hope the jury sees it coming. I think most of them do.

Oh boy do I agree with you about how they're sneaking this non-assertive, low self esteem, battered BS crap in!! But... watch this video, it's refreshing LOL!! And SAYS IT ALL!! There's no way those juror's have forgotten this creepy delusional, thing. The personality shown here, wouldn't back down from the devil himself. Low self esteem, non-assertive, battered MY @ss!

http://youtu.be/8PboeQxoY3o?t=1m15s

I love reading with you all! :heartbeat:

OoOpsie - If I'm in the wrong thread I'll add that this testimony took place right in the courtroom. Right in front of our court watchers your eyes who selflessly and compassionately share their experience with us. I appreciate you all!

Didn't RS mention someone by the name of Alan who was Jodi's first sexual (oral) encounter? I believe RS stated that Jodi had multiple sexual encounters with this particular guy starting at around 13, maybe?

Her first oral partner at age 15 was named Clinton. Kind of like the way she described the right and wrong Mormon sex. What a whakadoodle!

Real life had the audacity to interrupt my trial viewing on Thursday, but I just caught up with the trial (go JM!) and all the great posts here.

Question: Does anyone know when Dr. Samuel finished his evaluation of JA? I am just wondering why this man was still meeting with her as recently as Dec. 2012

From what I gathered by watching the trial samuels met with JA 6 times total... The first time in 2010...he was never clear on dates of meetings..which is strange for a professional. He did say the next time they met was dec 2012 ..getting ready for trial. So i am unclear of all of the dates he met with her.

not to be crude but when she said that, I thought about Travis' grave :( She has no soul

Thought the same thing myself. If only Juan Martinez had been able to refer to Travis' grave in response to her "feel sorry for me" statement. At least he said "I don't care......".

MOO

I don't see Mr. Martinez badgering the defense witnesses. He has to be persistent because they lie and/or twist the truth. Loud, yep at times....I LOVE IT!!....RUDE..haven't seen that yet except from Jodi and the 'doctor'. From all I have seen, JM know EXACTLY what he is doing. He is organized, has his facts straight and can back them up and he stands by Lawyer 101...never ask a question you don't KNOW the answer to. I think his conviction record speaks for itself. JMO of course

Unfortunately, Wilmott does not subscribe to this one. I was watching her cross of the ME the other day and it was so cringey. She kept saying, "but you don't KNOW if the bullet went through his brain? you have no medical evidence, right?" And he just kept saying, I do know this. Did she really think a medical professional isn't going to know based on trajectory and anatomy whether a bullet passed through Travis' brain or not?

I am betting JA's mom wishes she did not know what she knows.

I know that I have known things about others that was very bad and it was stressful for me.
I can keep secrets so people tell me things.

What if the secrets were related to a murder? My perspective when others share things with me in confidence is "it's not my story to tell". I believe if I was in possession of secrets, for instance that were involving Jodi, I would feel that I have a higher obligation to report it.

She's scarry! The glaring she's been doing lately. I'm wondering if the glare was towards TA family! Since they refused to remove their ribbons. I'm glad people will be wearing them inside pinned to their clothing not visible to the eye. How evil of her to demand , She tried to control Travis and now his family.

I AGREE! They're so much classier than me. I'd come to her sentencing wrapped in a big blue ribbon! :furious:

Clinton @ age 15

I loved how she rolled her eyes and shook her head no, disagreeing with her own defense expert..!! I hope the jurors saw that. It says 1 of 2 things to the jurors if they did see:

1. Jodi is such a liar!
or
2. This 'expert' is a quack job... he can't get anything right, now he is just making chit up that he thinks will somehow help her!

I think they will go with #1.

I'm no fan of JA at all, I think she's a sick and quite evil individual, but I'm kind of tired of her being demonised when all she did is what a thousand husbands and boyfriends do to their wives and girlfriends, every single year. We aren't having blow by blow coverage of these cases, because they are so common. Arias is no worse than any one of these guys and needs to be treated exactly the same, ho hum another domestic, not vilified and judged to be some sort of Evil Goddess.

She is not a Bundy who went rampantly slaughtering innocent strangers for nothing other than bloodlust. She had one victim. He treated her badly. It was a crime of passion, and not exactly motiveless as Bundy's crimes were.

There are actually a lot of similarities between Ted Bundy and Jodi Arias. Psychopaths tend to go about things in very similar ways, before and after the fact. Jus' sayin'... There is also zero evidence he treated her badly other than her own words.

From what I gathered by watching the trial samuels met with JA 6 times total... The first time in 2010...he was never clear on dates of meetings..which is strange for a professional. He did say the next time they met was dec 2012 ..getting ready for trial. So i am unclear of all of the dates he met with her.

Thanks pferrin.....not being clear on dates is strange.

Does anyone know where I can find a link to the image of Travis' text to Jodi Arias, the one she read in court? :please: :tyou:

Someone posted a photobucket link here, but the image is very small and I can't make it bigger and still read it. I would search CNN's transcripts, but I can't remember which day in her testilying that she read it. :liar:

I've Googled and Yahooed and haven't had any luck. :peace:

I wonder if part of MM's testimony was supposed to be that she stayed with him a couple of days, then she headed on to Utah?

I don't know but I strongly suspect that MM knows a great deal about this crime. There was absolutely no reason for her to have called him as she was leaving Travis's house. The phone charger excuse is bull****.

Was there a thread started back in 2008? I would love to read what everyone was posting back then. I am using my iPod Touch (laptop is in intensive care) and can barely read on it let alone do a search on here. tia

Unfortunately, Wilmott does not subscribe to this one. I was watching her cross of the ME the other day and it was so cringey. She kept saying, "but you don't KNOW if the bullet went through his brain? you have no medical evidence, right?" And he just kept saying, I do know this. Did she really think a medical professional isn't going to know based on trajectory and anatomy whether a bullet passed through Travis' brain or not?

That blew me away as well. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member