Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
.............If GBC is to be believed........!!!

Well if they had a sleep over its still kinda true in GBC s mind!
They are not up yet - OW hasn't dropped them back yet
I'm making lunches - he probably was
I'm dressed - he probably was
S up now having breakfast or whatever - probably was

I could never get my head around how the girls could have slept through the screams!

OW bought them back home to get dressed ready for school from home as originally planned!

Well if they had a sleep over its still kinda true in GBC s mind!
They are not up yet - OW hasn't dropped them back yet
I'm making lunches - he probably was
I'm dressed - he probably was
S up now having breakfast or whatever - probably was

I could never get my head around how the girls could have slept through the screams!

OW bought them back home to get dressed ready for school from home as originally planned!

Makes sense. So even if OW DID know what happened during the night, she still turned up with the kids as planned... they ask where mummy is and get the story that she fell down a hole!

Makes sense. So even if OW DID know what happened during the night, she still turned up with the kids as planned... they ask where mummy is and get the story that she fell down a hole!

The fell down a hole story intrigues me . I seem to remember years ago a women did fall down a hole in the Kenmore / Brookie / Pullenvale area but was found . Does anyone remember that . Maybe thats why he used that story, seem to remember it was an old mine shaft or something . Can I be anymore vague ????? :banghead:

I think that is is entirely possible that the girls slept through whatever happened. Especially after having had the cross country that day. They were probably exhausted.

I think that is is entirely possible that the girls slept through whatever happened. Especially after having had the cross country that day. They were probably exhausted.

With respect I cant buy that , especially if the screams were as described by Dr Flegg and others:moo:

Another post of interest from BrookieLocal. I think it has been established from the police affidavit's that there was not a lawyer present on the morning of the 20 April. The fact of whether the girls were at home on the Thursday night has always been a bit of a mystery. IMO the girls had a sleepover at Nigelaine's on the Thursday night, spending time with their Walton cousins. We now know that a sleepover was organised at the Brookfield house on the Friday night with the Walton cousins but sadly that never happened.

It makes sense to me that the girls did spend the night at the BC house. TM stated that she was speaking to GBC on the phone on the Thursday evening as he was on his way to his parent's place, he having bought sausages on the way, probably for a family barbecue. Allison had an early start the following morning and it would have been convenient for the girls to stay with the BC's and for Olivia to drop them home before school in the morning. I personally don't think that the sleepover was organised to remove the girls from the house so that GBC could murder Allison. I think the fact that they weren't there allowed him to vent his full rage on Allison. There was no one else there to see him or to stop what he was doing.

BrookieLocal

The middle B-C child was very much a mummy's girl, very clingy to Allison, today must have been very hard for all 3 girls.

I was told today that cause of death is definitely strangulation and unless toxicology reports provide some physical evidence it may be a while before an arrest is made as most evidence is circumstantial.

We've been discussing what information could have triggered police to act so quickly - I was told that GB-C's lawyer was at the house when police arrived! GB-C told police that the kids were at home that night and one of the children said they weren't.

BBM:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

No wonder the kids were whisked off to school so early !

With respect I cant buy that , especially if the screams were as described by Dr Flegg and others:moo:

My thoughts exactly Squiz. Did those poor little girls wonder why all of the adults were telling lies??

I agree entirely , if he killed her at home or she even screamed they would have told people for sure , but why does everyone on here say they were home , have I missed something ?????

What a Whopper of a lie if girls were not home and indeed at NBC's, that puts the whole bloody lot of them in the S#$%...

Makes more sense for them not to be home, he took sausages for dinner did he not to NBC's, would be sensibable to give Allison some spare time in the morning...! girl awake making lunches dressed myself.......OH I hope we find out where the girls slept and what time they got home......

Help help us find that answer.....That would make it all over red rover!!!!!:what::what::what::banghead:

What a Whopper of a lie if girls were not home and indeed at NBC's, that puts the whole bloody lot of them in the S#$%...

Makes more sense for them not to be home, he took sausages for dinner did he not to NBC's, would be sensibable to give Allison some spare time in the morning...! girl awake making lunches dressed myself.......OH I hope we find out where the girls slept and what time they got home......

Help help us find that answer.....That would make it all over red rover!!!!!:what::what::what::banghead:

The police would already know that they weren't home, wouldn't they? If this is the case then GBC's is totally barbequed !!!! ... and his family will also be in trouble for lying at the very least. Maybe that's why his brother went back home so soon after, he didn't want anything to do with the whole thing???

OMG! I think this is what we saying???
The girls were NOT at home, but stayed where they were at the time of the telephone conversation between TMcH and GBC where she Toni applies busting point pressure. At NBC's place.
GBC goes home in a rage and lets Allison have it both barrels.
Etc.
The early morning texts are pure fabrications. (Causing all the world to think the girls were home because G said so.)
OW brings the kids over early and explains Mummy's absence.
OMG!!!

The girls were NOT at home, but stayed where they were at the time of the telephone conversation between TMcH and GBC where she Toni applies busting point pressure. At NBC's place.
Etc.
The early morning texts are pure fabrications. (Causing all the world to think the girls were home because G said so.)
OMG!!!

YEP:jail:

I think, until the trial, we will never really know one way or the other whether the girls were at home or at the Kenmore house that night. I remember emailing Alison Sandy at Courier Mail about it last year..... her reply...

Yes there was a bit of confusion with conflicting reports coming through early on in the investigation, but the girls were definitely home on night Allison Baden-Clay went missing.

Etc.
OMG!!!

... or GBC has gone home and when Allison found out what he had to say about Toni then she let him have it in an argument... THEN he gets angry. {It would be completely understandable if she got irate with him over the Toni situation.}

Either way those early morning texts HAD to have been set up because he already knew she was never going to read them... so why not add in a little lie to imply the girls were home?
Maybe the GBC's don't want to be interviewed and get caught out lying about where the girls were. However OW has said she has told the police EVERYTHING... BUT if what we are thinking is true then she must have lied about the girls whereabouts.

I think, until the trial, we will never really know one way or the other whether the girls were at home or at the Kenmore house that night. I remember emailing Alison Sandy at Courier Mail about it last year..... her reply...

Yes there was a bit of confusion with conflicting reports coming through early on in the investigation, but the girls were definitely home on night Allison Baden-Clay went missing.

No dont think we will know till more evidence and statements come out . and I am being very good today Marly

The calls I have bolded are from 0429 377 160. So is this number also Gerard? Because the phone records they have for Gerard are from the number 0400 456 100. Unless I missed something?

Hi Maxi, I had written a little note at the top explaining that number.
Yes I do believe that is Gerard's number billed under Century 21.

Allison would have been furious if GBC suggested she not go to the Conference the next day because TMH was upset and had applied pressure to - she had had her hair done and was looking forward to going . If she knew TMH was going to be there sparks would have ensued.

Curious, I just want to point out that the phone call at 3:38pm was not to the Brookfield home. It was to an address at 108 Boscombe Road Brookfield. Oddly this address is a block of land and not a house.

http://www.reverseaustralia.com/lookup/0733742514/

Ah good pick up and thank you Makara.
You are correct, that was in my ??? phone numbers.
Perhaps one that should be explored?

sorry I was thinking 2 .something metres from the bridge . well how did he get Al's body down 14 metres , thats a long way

Squiz, I'm thinking that the 14 metre measurement is taken from the highest point of the bridge above the creek and not where Allison was actually found. We were discussing this not so long ago and in relation to where Allison was found, the bridge would be less than 14 metres above the ground.

IMO GBC rolled Allison from the bridge through the gap under the railings.

Drop from bridge.
Drop-from-bridge.jpg

Tile in the mud is where Allison was found.
Exposed%20bank%20at%20low%20tide%20#3%2014_7_2012.JPG

Another perspective of the height of the bridge in relation to where Allison was found.
903694-cm-baden-clay-creek.jpg

Gaps under the bridge railings are large enough to fit a body though.
Railings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member