trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I am at a really boring lecture in college.
No scratch that, I feel like I am at a really boring lecture in grade school.

"Smacking faces is a no no!"

Get on with it!

ALV is good at her job. I felt like she had me in a trance for a little bit and then Wilmott spoke up and broke ALV's flow.
The defense would be better off letting ALV up there just talking. Wilmott ruins everything with her "ums". I'm glad :giggle:

and these stories are?

His family told him HE should leave the relationship...the sister and brother did..

None of this relates to Jodi so far. So Travis called her names-big deal. Didn't give her any right to slaughter him like she did.

Exactly!

For instance, if your partner beat you every day and you eventually snapped and attacked them just so you could escape.. that would cast reasonable doubt on a murder charge. Chances are, you would go to the police and there would be a ton of evidence in your favour. Chances are, you would not have stabbed them 29 times; when someone attacks in self-defense, they aim to stall the threat and flee.

Jodi Arias stalked her ex (who called her a few names, allegedly grabbed her wrist?) and eventually murdered him out of what had to be possessive jealousym, brutally mutilated his body. Tried to clean up the crime scene and slip away. And we're supposed to believe that Travis' was allegedly mean to her justifies all that somehow?!

Has there been any evidence that Travis felt he loved Jodi? I joined the trial relatively late, so I may have missed a text, e.mail, phone conversation in which he may have said as much.

Thanks!

Well, Jodi claims he proposed over the phone. Take that for whatever it's worth, which is nothing IMO.

She gets asked a question and she goes off on a loooooooooooooooooooong winded story.

OkieDokie. Jodi stayed in the relationship because of her religion. :rolleyes:

She doesn't seem to be testifying. Sounds more like one of her speaking engagements. :twocents:

EXACTLY!!!! I'm sure the jury is compelled, but likely not relating it the way the DT intended.

Here we go....religion! PULEEZE....don't give us this baloney about JA and her Mormon faith! She made a mockery out of it - even calling Mormon women 'freaky"!!!

Jodi trying to face the jury with her professional pouty face on. This is ridiculous.

Has there been any evidence that Travis felt he loved Jodi? I joined the trial relatively late, so I may have missed a text, e.mail, phone conversation in which he may have said as much.

Thanks!
Maybe not, but there are a ton of statements that Travis was a good person and seeing himself as one he would put his own safety behind helping someone.

Does she even know JA lived 1,000 miles away and drove to TA with a carload full of gas, a gun, and knife with murderous intentions?

Basing this on the knife or gun not being found at the house.

I wonder if she even interviewed JA?

MOO

Mel
She DID spend time with Arias and took copious notes

I had to leave for awhile, I just got back and I hear the words spouse and children. Did I miss something, did JA and Travis Alexdander get married and have children?????

Do NOT say Jodi's fake Mormonism effected her mental state ... do NOT go there.

I see Jodi nicked some salt off the lunch tray to stick in her eye.....lame attempt at an emotion.

Moo

JM must be making a long list of doors being opened to be able to cross.

No kidding, all the doors being opened here, get ready for the semi trucks to roll through, this is wide open for poor application for this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuppie143