trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. They weren't. Even the five months that we are "accepting" they were "official" is only collaborated by what JA has told us.

JA crashes Travis' party: Hi everyone. My name is Jodi - I'm Travis' girlfriend.

Travis: NO she isn't.

JA: I want to stay overnight with everyone.

Travis: NO, you can't. There's no room for you.

JA stays anyway and sleeps under the Christmas tree.

That's all

Arg- where is the evidence that anyone slapped anyone (other than lies by one person)?

JA actually testiphonied that TA threw her to the ground, kicked her, and strangled her to the point of unconsciousness.

The problem for her is that others knew TA only as a gentle soul.

That fake sad look on JA's face is pizzing me off. :furious:

Look how obviously she is facing the jury. Bleh

Yeah, and where's Willy's chair? Did they move it to give jury clear view of JA feigning emotion?

I think JA has her pouty face on. She's probably waiting for something to make the tears flow.

JMHO
fran

This witness comes across well and I'm sure her experiences in dealing with DV victims are laudable... BUT, I think she's stealth.

Yes, Juan will certainly make mincemeat of her but there's something almost subliminal coming across here - I think it has to do with a female DV expert being questioned by a female lawyer defending a female murderer. I burned my bra alongside Gloria Steinem in the '70s and I'm all I Am Woman Hear Me Roar but there's something very unbalanced going on here - can't put it into words but I'm hoping Martinez doesn't come across as the Big Male Monster to anyone on the jury.

Great observation.

OOH.. we blame the victim for their own victimization. isn't that what she is doing to TA??

Quick, throw up the autopsy pictures and ask her who the victim is here.

"We tend to blame the victim. " Jeez. I really think ALV is going to regret this.

This is why this testimony even being allowed, especially if it is only to imply Travis as an abuser since the judge ruled that he can't be mentioned, well...............it is just abuse. JMHO.

breaksmyheart.jpg

and if this witness is prepared to hurt them more based on the word of a liar alone, without fully researching the victim's side as well, she should look towards a new career imo

Pouty Jodi. No hair curtain today, that's for sure. She's turned toward the jury so they can see her victim face.

That last round of scathing emails/texts that Travis sent Jodi (which I believe was the catalyst for Jodi to begin to plan his murder) seems to be what the defense is hanging their hat on.

Jodi is trying so hard to look like a victim, but she looks angry and scary.

JA crashes Travis' party: Hi everyone. My name is Jodi - I'm Travis' girlfriend.

Travis: NO she isn't.

JA: I want to stay overnight with everyone.

Travis: NO, you can't. There's no room for you.

JA stays anyway and sleeps under the Christmas tree.

That's all

Did that come into testimony?

I'm sorry but this is terrible...

This is not helping your client, Willmott. Move it along...:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics