CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the Mods should just create two Dylan threads. One for those who think MR is involved and one for those who don't think he's involved. It sure seems like things would be much more harmonious that way. That way those who don't think he's involved can talk and brainstorm on other theories and those who do think he's involved can brainstorm in that direction. Just a thought...

FWIW, I proposed this very idea many, many, many threads ago as I, too, felt that it would be more constructive to have individual threads based on which theory one wanted to pursue. I received a response from the higher powers that be that this was not possible.

I brought this up a few days ago, but didn't see any response to it.

I wonder if LE noticed any defensive wounds on Mark that first evening when they interviewed him. A person who is being choked will fight back, there would be scratches on the arms or hands, or bruises where the victim has kicked out, struggling to get loose so they can breathe. I have heard of some people leaving bite marks.
Not to mention that it takes a couple minutes... not sure how long, but it's not instantaneous.
But this would be the first thing I looked for if I was LE if the person seemed at all suspicious or the story wasn't adding up.

If they did take note they are not saying, though I guess no one has asked in any of the interviews either. And I think since they thought Dylan was a run away for the first few days they wouldn't have looked too close at MR. By 10 days scratches, depending on how deep, could be nothing more then a slightly red spot. MOO

Sadly, I have nothing to offer at this time. Other than to say I still think of Dylan all the time and pray he is found. It saddens me to think Dylans case may go the way of so many others and turn cold-Kyron, Alliayah, Sky....the list so sadly goes on... With no answers, no justice and no peace for the families.

Perhaps the Mods should just create two Dylan threads. One for those who think MR is involved and one for those who don't think he's involved. It sure seems like things would be much more harmonious that way. That way those who don't think he's involved can talk and brainstorm on other theories and those who do think he's involved can brainstorm in that direction. Just a thought...

I like this idea. Alot!!!

Mark said he tried to wake his son the next morning around 7:30 before leaving to run errands, but Dylan was fast asleep
http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/-1/news01&source=RSS

I mean, you can’t get him to bed and you can’t get him up. Pretty much how it is when he’s not at school to deal with, which is most of the time when he’s up here, although he had a school bus stop right down the street, so he could ride the bus from the school up here if I was home, or he could ride it to his mom’s house, which was a thing of beauty because her and I didn’t have to deal with transporting him.

Snipped and BBM - I never noticed that part before. Didn't MR say Dylan went to bed early that night though in one of the first interviews? MOO

Snipped and BBM - I never noticed that part before. Didn't MR say Dylan went to bed early that night though in one of the first interviews? MOO

Was it the MB interview or ?? I don't have a lot of the videos transcribed so I would have no way of knowing unless you can be more specific about what video you think it may be in.

Was it the MB interview or ?? I don't have a lot of the videos transcribed so I would have no way of knowing unless you can be more specific about what video you think it may be in.

I'll see if I can find it. I was t meaning for you to look. :) I just never noticed that before.

I'll see if I can find it. I was t meaning for you to look. :) I just never noticed that before.

Is this what you were looking for?

Mark Redwine:
Well, we were watching the movie together. I remember the movie being finished. I at some point was pacing the floor and got up and was taking care of a few little things you know over here at the kitchen table while we were doing that but, you know, it was – Shortly after the ending of that movie, which my guess, and I don’t recall because I don’t keep track of the clock… you know…it must have been… I thought it was earlier in the beginning…’cos I was fairly tired anyway, and I know Dylan was tired because he indicated to me that because he had been up ‘till 4:00 the night before and that he had spent most of the day in the airport traveling to get here that he was tired, and, you know, it seems to me it had to been about 10:30’ish maybe by the time the movie got done… somewhere in there and, you know, shortly after that I ran up and went to bed and he finished up doin’ whatever he was doin’ watching Nickelodeon or whatever he was watching.
Melissa Blasius Interview

Guys, I have Spring break off. I was thinking about driving down to Vallecito, but I don't know what I could possibly do at this point that nobody else has (other than seduce MR for information bahahahaha...). If you have any ideas of places maybe I should drive by, or photograph, whatever, pls pm me. I could go to the lake...as much as I'd like to search around the woods and poke around close to the house, I don't think its a safe idea, especially now that I've posted it on a public forum, lol.

Could you check out the campground?

Mark Redwine:
Well, we were watching the movie together. I remember the movie being finished. I at some point was pacing the floor and got up and was taking care of a few little things you know over here at the kitchen table while we were doing that but, you know, it was – Shortly after the ending of that movie, which my guess, and I don’t recall because I don’t keep track of the clock… you know…it must have been… I thought it was earlier in the beginning…’cos I was fairly tired anyway, and I know Dylan was tired because he indicated to me that because he had been up ‘till 4:00 the night before and that he had spent most of the day in the airport traveling to get here that he was tired, and, you know, it seems to me it had to been about 10:30’ish maybe by the time the movie got done… somewhere in there and, you know, shortly after that I ran up and went to bed and he finished up doin’ whatever he was doin’ watching Nickelodeon or whatever he was watching.

Thanks, but I think it is a Nancy Grace interview. When I do a google search it kinda comes up. I started looking through it but wow. It is long. I'll have another go at it after the kiddos are asleep. :)

On the subject of things I could swear I read, but can't find anymore, in one of the earliest articles (had to be before the video store interview) it was said, words to this effect, that Dylan was too tired to talk, even about "the new house", that they tossed the nerf ball around briefly, and that Dylan went to sleep early or, right away. This was before the movie was introduced into the narrartive. I've gone through the media thread and tried googling variations. Maybe this was lost when an article was updated? Does anyone have a link? TIA

I agree with you re: the search dogs. Absolutely. No telling why LE was assuming runaway. Didn't someone post earlier today that in 25 years they have only had 2 missing kids who have not been accounted for? I think they were thinking he might have had an accident in the terrain, been having an adventure in an unoccupied cabin, etc. Much more "normal" for that LE to focus on that a genuine missing child. Reading from the start forward is really stomach churning four months later.

That theory was around this board in the early days -- that DR was hiding out, being helped, more to the story, etc.

JMO

Thanks, but I think it is a Nancy Grace interview. When I do a google search it kinda comes up. I started looking through it but wow. It is long. I'll have another go at it after the kiddos are asleep. :)

Going to quote myself. It was NG on November 28th and it was Denise Hess saying what MR told her.

HESS: The dad said that Dylan had been up fairly late, the evening before he flew -- the night before he flew in to Durango. And he was really tired they had gone to bed. And that he had gotten up in the morning, stirred around the house, made some noise trying to get Dylan up, and Dylan didn`t want to get up and go into town at that time.

On the subject of things I could swear I read, but can't find anymore, in one of the earliest articles (had to be before the video store interview) it was said, words to this effect, that Dylan was too tired to talk, even about "the new house", that they tossed the nerf ball around briefly, and that Dylan went to sleep early or, right away. This was before the movie was introduced into the narrartive. I've gone through the media thread and tried googling variations. Maybe this was lost when an article was updated? Does anyone have a link? TIA

Yes, that was said, in one of MR's early versions of the evening's events. Maybe even pre-nerf ball (I think that was added later).

IMO, Mark Redwine had nothing to do whatsoever with the disappearance of his beloved son, Dylan.

Yes, that was said, in one of MR's early versions of the evening's events. Maybe even pre-nerf ball (I think that was added later).

IMO there seems to be a lot of stuff added on as time goes by. MOO

Mark Redwine:

No, I think it may have been the very lst or 2nd interview, IIRC he said something to the effect Dylan being tired from the night before that once they got home Dylan just went right to bed...hmmm.

Did Mr. Redwine have online friends? I was unaware of this. I haven't heard about Mr. Redwine's hobby either.

As far as abduction, I was thinking more along the lines of a SO or some other strange person who was in the area. IIRC, there were many strangers there because of hunting season. Of course, it is possible he was abuducted by someone in the neighborhood.

I believe the "hobby" being referred to is that which you and others discussed in Thread #45, posts ...801...

I would bring it over, but most of it is mod-snipped, so I'd rather not.

Thanks.

JMO, IMO

No, I think it may have been the very lst or 2nd interview, IIRC he said something to the effect Dylan being tired from the night before that once they got home Dylan just went right to bed...hmmm.

I recall similar wording because I was very concerned about how that "early bedtime" morphed as time went along. He also said something about Dylan being so tired they didn't even have much conversation...referring to how they didn't get a chance to talk about the new house. There was no mention of tossing a football, watching a movie, pacing around the kitchen, or how Dylan was STILL texting AFTER Mark went to bed at 10:30 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member