CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayou, This is not specifically the DV report, but FYI there is a screen shot of the police report from the time MR kept the kids from his first wife. You can read it clearly at 11:54 on part 2 of Dr. Phil.

Are you talking acreage that the home sits on ? It does not look like a really large lot . There is also a home down the way that he owns in a neighborhood.

Thanks for answering. I just seen the vast forest he has behind his home and was wondering how much of it he owned or how familiar he was with the woods.

Now the rest of this is just my opinion so please don't beat me up.

MR has a high tolerance for alcohol, as per his lie detector test on the Dr. Phil show. He was in all accounts functioning normally after drinking half a bottle of whiskey (if I remember right). This leads me to believe that he is a daily drinker, especially when it was early a.m. when the test was going to occur. The majority of alcoholics drink to numb themselves from their stress and emotions. MR's lack of emotion in this case verifies with me his alcoholism.

Next, if there were domestic violence incidents involving MR, was it hitting, choking, throwing things, or what? What set MR off in the first place? Talking back, looking at him wrong, silence, etc? Dylan looks small for his age, not capable of defending himself from someone MR's size.

There are also about 10 hours between the time Dylan last sent his message to the time MR was seen in town. MR did roughly 4 hours of errands and came home to take about a 5 hour nap. The nap gets me thinking that he didn't sleep that night. This is where I was getting to the point of the forest behind his house.

Now the lake theory seems plausible, but if MR did it (and I don't know how smart he is), I wouldn't have pointed out the location of Dylan to LE if I was him. I would want people to look in the exact opposite location of where I was hiding something.

This is just my opinion and thanks for listening.

Bayou, This is not specifically the DV report, but FYI there is a screen shot of the police report from the time MR kept the kids from his first wife. You can read it clearly at 11:54 on part 2 of Dr. Phil.

Again, that does not substantiate domestic abuse nor violence. A review of the entire docket shows a family that struggled with visitation issues as well as some issues around child support.

Again, that does not substantiate domestic abuse nor violence. A review of the entire docket shows a family that struggled with visitation issues as well as some issues around child support.

respectfully withholding the children is abuse

IMO a decent parent supports their children financially

I have a document that consists of MSM information that includes both:
A) Theory to SUPPORT Abuse/Violence and
b) Theory to DISCOUNT Abuse/Violence.

I will post both once I have finished/completed it and after I receive permission from a mod, as some of the "Supporting" as well as "Discounting" documentation is found in places where it may not be able to be discussed here in this particular thread.

MR admitting domestic violence type behavior:

MR:
I never raised my hand to her and I never hit her with an open hand or a fist. Umm, you know… there were times when we got into pushing matches, and I recall a time that… she was standing in the door and wouldn’t let me leave through the door, and I physically removed her and threw her on the bed, so… these are all things that can be construed as being domestic violence.
Dr. Phil

Dr. Phil:
So do you suppose the police have they said there’s one, two, three instances of the children being in your control when the mothers didn’t know about it and the history of domestic violence… that they might say… you know, this guy might be a little volatile, so… we might … should take a good hard look at him.
Copied from the wonderful TxJan's transcript of Tues. Dr. Phil Show

Are we once again allowed to discuss events prior to Dylan's disappearance? I agree that it is very relevant, but I thought it wasn't currently allowed. All MOO

Are we once again allowed to discuss events prior to Dylan's disappearance? I agree that it is very relevant, but I thought it wasn't currently allowed. All MOO

oops, it wasn't my intention to go against the rules.

apologies mods if I've made comments that I shouldn't have.

Oh, I apologize if I have done so. I am looking for links that support a history of domestic violence and abuse so that I can evaluate the facts vs. the opinions in the case. But you're right. I think perhaps we are precluded from discussing DP show? I only want to look at MR's history, and that requires a context, and no disrespect is intended to anyone.

Oh, I apologize if I have done so. I am looking for links that support a history of domestic violence and abuse so that I can evaluate the facts vs. the opinions in the case. But you're right. I think perhaps we are precluded from discussing DP show? I only want to look at MR's history, and that requires a context, and no disrespect is intended to anyone.

A mod will have to clear it up. It's confusing to me because Dr. Phil is a recent event, and we have statements by family members which should be okay. But if they are about past events, I don't know. All MOO

Thanks for answering. I just seen the vast forest he has behind his home and was wondering how much of it he owned or how familiar he was with the woods...

...Now the lake theory seems plausible, but if MR did it (and I don't know how smart he is), I wouldn't have pointed out the location of Dylan to LE if I was him. I would want people to look in the exact opposite location of where I was hiding something.

This is just my opinion and thanks for listening.

I have wondered about this myself. For one thing, doing something behind the house would mean he didn't have to get in a vehicle and drive somewhere.

And in thinking about LE confirming that Dylan and his father arrived at home at about 8 p.m., this confirmation makes me think that either someone saw them arrive at the house or there is a webcam/security cam that includes them in it near the house.

Heading into the woods at night for someone who knows the woods, would be a way to avoid discovery by a neighbor or a camera.

Was there a moon that Sunday night?

A mod can correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is we are able to use MSM quotes & I would think Dr. Phil certainly would fall under that especially as there is video back up if not please delete. To me there is nothing like getting a direct quote from the person.

I have wondered about this myself. For one thing, doing something behind the house would mean he didn't have to get in a vehicle and drive somewhere.

And in thinking about LE confirming that Dylan and his father arrived at home at about 8 p.m., this confirmation makes me think that either someone saw them arrive at the house or there is a webcam/security cam that includes them in it near the house.

Heading into the woods at night for someone who knows the woods, would be a way to avoid discovery by a neighbor or a camera.

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon-november-2012.phtml

Not much of a moon that night.

I'm thinking we are on the same page Carolyn. I live right across the street from state land and I can walk miles in there without a light just following deer trails that I know. My eyes adjusted after a few minutes and there wasn't any moonlight. I did close to 5 miles one night when I got stuck in there.

This is incorrect. They must have a search warrant in order to keep the chain of custody straight. Otherwise, whatever LE takes without a warrant cannot be used as evidence in court.

Respectfully disagree. If I give LE my permission to come into my home and search it, that is MY option. If they find something in my home and I tell them, sure you can take that. They DO NOT need a warrant to take it, I gave them permission to take it.

The "chain of custody" has NOTHING to do with needing a warrant. It has EVERYTHING to do with, officer A tagged & bagged, put it in his vehicle, turned it over to officer B at that PD who is in charge of the evidence room, officer A signs it over, officer B signs that he accepted it. Later Detective A wants to look at the evidence, he request it from officer B and signs for it.

That ^^^^is the chain of custody, knowing who touched the evidence, when and where the evidence is located.

I think it was OJ Simpson trial when one of the detectives left evidence in the trunk of his vehicle and lied about it, said it was turned over earlier than reality.

ETA - FAQ webpage for easy reference to searches.
• Consent. If the police show up at your door and ask you if they can come inside to search for drugs and you consent to the search, then the police do not need a warrant.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-rights/illegal-search-and-seizure-faqs.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong