TX - 2 women pregnant by same man fight, one seriously injured

Good God, I can't think of any man on earth worth 2 broken legs.

Why go after each other? I could see going after the guy, but they never seem to do that.

Good God, I can't think of any man on earth worth 2 broken legs.

oh for pete's sake...i woulda got together with the rival girlfriend and pinned him under the car

If one wants to become pregnant --contact that guy? :facepalm:

Apparently so...

From the article:

Hunter is five months pregnant and the victim is four months pregnant. Chaney, 26, says he is the father in both cases.

Reporter: "You think it [the hit-and-run] is because of you getting them pregnant?"

Christopher Chaney: "I mean, I’m handsome."

Chaney has two other children with Hunter. He bragged he’s also fathered children with two other women, bringing the total to four, with two more on the way.

Lovely.

It says that the injured pregnant girl is expected to be okay. If I were her, I'd roll out now before the other one came after me again. Sounds like he enjoys the drama (& numerous babies) as if it's some sort of compliment to him...

Come on ladies!!

Really!?!

9 times outta 10 it is ALWAYS over some worthless man.

He has so much to um...

Offer?

barf. to his comments.

As to the women, I will never get the whole baby mama drama thing.

He's the lying piece of poo, why do they always go after each other rather than the poo????

They need to join forces and make his life a living hell IMO

How many of these children does he actually support?

Unbelievable, this woman had both legs broken and foot that had to be amputated.

Story has been updated to say they had to amputate a leg. And the women who did it is still on the run.

and then contact Jerry Springer

JERRY, JERRY, JERRY

Even the exploiting Jerry Springer wouldn't touch this.

How utterly senseless. Is anybody save for your child worth losing a leg over? The woman loses her leg for Lord's sake. Your pregnant and you want to fight? Two pregnant women fighting and over that thing.

Sadly I have this situation on my own block only the two women live across from eachother and the "guy" goes back and forth dragging one of his other four kids with him. Or as my friend says "It's our children because we're paying for them".

Prayers for this young woman. She'll have a healthy new baby to care for while missing a limb.

I heard this today on talk radio. This is being treated by everyone - the media, the witnesses (even the baby daddy) as a bit of a humor piece. Honestly the way it was presented by talk radio was funny.

Horrible commentary on society. This lout has fathered 6 kids and basically this is pretty funny to him and to everyone else.

What chance in life do any of these six kids have, with the adults (the baby mommas and the one "handsome" baby daddy) behaving this sickening way?

I heard this today on talk radio. This is being treated by everyone - the media, the witnesses (even the baby daddy) as a bit of a humor piece. Honestly the way it was presented by talk radio was funny.

Horrible commentary on society. This lout has fathered 6 kids and basically this is pretty funny to him and to everyone else.

What chance in life do any of these six kids have, with the adults (the baby mommas and the one "handsome" baby daddy) behaving this sickening way?

I agree with you 100%.

Quite honestly this guy is straight up pissing me off.

Can I say that?

Link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...-boyfriend-pregnant-girlfriend_n_2978476.html

The attack was the culmination of a love triangle among Hunter, 26, her ex-boyfriend Christopher Chaney and the victim: Chaney's new girlfriend Alise Kelley, 21, Houston's Fox 26 station reported.

Kelley is in the hospital with two broken legs, CW39 NewsFix reported. Her unborn child is reportedly OK, but doctors might have to amputate one or both of her legs.

Chaney, who has two children already with Hunter, said that the two women have been arguing continuously for days on end.

"They just don't like each other. I don't know if it's because of me or what. I mean, I am handsome," Chaney said, according to KTRK.

There is no other possible explanation that could potentially make any sort of sense. Yes. She ran her over in his car because he is so incredibly handsome.

Case is solved.

The girl is probably in awful pain and needing pain medication. I hope the baby is okay for the rest of the pregnancy after the mom's body going through this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back