WA WA - Adre'anna Jackson, 10, Lakewood, 2 Dec 2005

I lived just down the street from this "family" about six years ago. Adreanna was such a sweet little Angel. We would buy her small gifts and she was always so appreciative. I don't doubt that something hinkey is going on. We never trusted Jon, and Yvette was not all there. She had a lot of medical and mental problems stemming from her former lifestyle. There is no doubt that she loved her daughter, but did she have the skills to protect her? This is a group of people dependent on welfare, they live from day to day. As far as having a car...that is not possible. They relied on the bus, walking and in some cases hitch hiking. When I found out about this I was devastated. My hopes and prayers go out to that little Angel.

Mississippi Tom said:
I lived just down the street from this "family" about six years ago. Adreanna was such a sweet little Angel. We would buy her small gifts and she was always so appreciative. I don't doubt that something hinkey is going on. We never trusted Jon, and Yvette was not all there. She had a lot of medical and mental problems stemming from her former lifestyle. There is no doubt that she loved her daughter, but did she have the skills to protect her? This is a group of people dependent on welfare, they live from day to day. As far as having a car...that is not possible. They relied on the bus, walking and in some cases hitch hiking. When I found out about this I was devastated. My hopes and prayers go out to that little Angel.

Hi Mississippi Tom. Welcome to Websleuths. I am so sorry for the circumstances under which you came to us. A lost child hits all of us hard, but I know that if you knew the child, if it is a child from your own neighborhood- that is so much worse. Thank you for the insights you have given us on Adreanna and the family.

Mississippi Tom, thanks for the info and posting. There hasn't been much info on this case for me to even have an opinion other than after all this time I'd be seriously shocked if she was found alive. That's not to say that I've given up hope for her to be found safe. I did wonder like everyone else if there was reason to suspect the parents as opposed to an abduction by a stranger. Either way if she has been murdered it's much worse I think for some people when this kind of crime is committed against a child by their own parents.

Hi Everyone.. I was doing some internet research on Adre-anna Jackson and stumbled across this forum.. I am work in the Criminal Justice/Forensic Psychology field and I also just so happen to live on Ft.Lewis Army post with in walking distance to Adre-Anna's School and home.

I can attest to the fact that we and all other families who have children in the Clover park school district received a call at 6:00 am to confirm what we already suspected and the news had broadcasts the night before, the schools would be closed on Friday 2nd. Granted, Adre-anna's family did not have a phone. However, I also know for a fact that they broadcasted it on the morning news Friday morning also because I also saw that myself personally on Friday morning several times by 7:00 am. Adre-anna's parents claim that they watched the news that morning to try to asertain if the Clover Park School's were closed that day but didn't see anything about it. I don't see how they could not have..

Friday the 2nd, was the most snow we have gotten in this area in a very long time. And it is rare. I find it unbelieveable that the parents wouldn't have assumed that the school was closed or not walked the girl to school to find out. And, if they were not sure, whether or not the school was closed;Why not knock on a neighbors door that have children who also attend Tillicum elementary as ask them if they knew whether or not the school was closed?

I can also personally attest to the fact that children were out playing in the snow all over the place here on post and off post all day Friday. I saw many children out and about in tillicum enjoying the snow the very day she disappeared. I fail to see how her parents could not have noticed, saw, or heard other children out playing in the snow from 7:45 am - 4:30 pm.. Lord knows I sure did, our neighborhood kids were out in force playing in the snow by 8:00 am. And children playing in the snow are not quiet. I don't see how they could have possibly missed other children out and about in the neighorhood and it not dawn on them that school was closed and their daughter was missing until after school usually gets out. From what I have has been in the news, her parents are receiving Welfare and niether of them work, so as far as is known they were both home that entire day.

Interestingly, she was supposedly sent to see if Tillicum elementary was opened. Yet dispite the school closure, their was still staff and factulty at the school. No one that works at the school saw Adre-anna and no one saw her walking to school. Also the pastors children of the Baptisit church, directly across and infront of Tillicum Elementary, were out side playing that morning and they never saw Adre-anna either. Had Adre-anna made it the three blocks from her house up Portland St, hung her left onto Maple, the pastors kids would have seen her. This only gives a three block area for her to have disappeared in. No one, and I repeated, NO ON saw Adre-anna that day, either walking to school or hanging around in Tillicum.

Two girls said they saw her later in the after noon (approximatly 2-3 pm) that day at the local middle school. But law enforcement can't substantiat their claim. And I can attest to the fact that the middle school is at least one and a half miles from Adre-anna's home, on the opposite side of I-5, requiring her to walk over a free way over pass.

The walk to the Middle School from Tillicum Elementary is a track on a good day. But where talking about a day that was very cold, with four inches of snow on the ground. That would place Adre-anna out side trudging around in her tennis shoes for approximatly 7 to 8 hours. She also had no gloves on her hands. (We would be talking frost bit by then) I just don't buy the girls story that they saw her that day.

If she had been out wondering around the entire day, especially enough to be seen at the middle school later in the after noon. I find it hard to believe that no one saw her out trudging around and none of her friends saw her that day either. Seems reasonable that she would at least stop during the day to play outside with some of her neighborhood friends in the snow!! Some one would have seen her, especially in a small community like Tillicum, she would be familiar to many people and many people and their kids were outside that day.

Also, they brought in scent dogs. The ONLY PLACE the dogs tracked Adre-anna's scent to was the boat dock closest to her home on American Lake. Not to the school, not to the middle school, and no where else in Tillicum. Higly unlikly, had she been trudging around Tillicum all day long leaving a fresh scent to track after the snow fall. Granted LE has said that her scent that was tracked to the boat dock could have been a few days old. BUT, in my view, their was fresh snow of several inches on the ground that day. Therefore it seems that the freshest scent of Adre-anna's would have been her scent leaving her house THAT DAY. And the dogs tracked her scent to the boat dock TWICE.

First the step father said that he walked her part way to the school (roughly two blocks from her house). Then he changed his story and said that he just watched her from the door of their apartment until she went around the corner. Their apartment complex IS on the corner. So step dad could have stood at the corner of the street and watched her walk the three blocks of Portland Ave until she made her turn onto Maple. (The school is on the corner of the next street at Maple and Grant). Yet, he didn't do so..WHY NOT?

The friday Dec 9th, the Tillicum community had a candle light vigil for her Adre-anna ...Her mother showed up late, seemed to be out of it and on something, and said to the reporters that she was out checking truck stops and didn't even know about the vigil. That raised my eyebrow.. I sure knew about the vigil and so did the many other people that attended. It was broad casted all over the news before it took place, both the day before and the day of vigil. How could you not know about a candle light vigil for your own missing child???

Further personal poking around of my own provided me with the information that Adre-anna's mother was in fact at the local Tillicum bar "drinking, playing the juke box, shooting pool, laughing and having a good ol time." That is why she was late for her daughters vigil. Infact, Adre-anna's mother was at the bar "partying it up last week on both Monday and Friday afternoons" and drunkingly bragging that "we got free cell phones when she came up missing".
She has been in there quite often "partying it up" since her daughters disapperance. Anyone in Tillicum that knows the family ALL say that they are heavy drinkers and drug uses. I was also able to find out that they DO have a car and had recentally gotten one in the last few months.

Their is a reason that the Lake wood police called off the search for her with in 24 hours even though their was no sign of her. Their is also a reason that they are treating this like a missing person case and not an abduction. Let me just say that it didn't shock or suprise me to find that her step father, who was the last person to see her, was also arrested for assulting the little girl in 2002. Nor did it shock me to see the mother on TV defending him and calling his arrest and conviction for third degree assult on her daughter a "misunderstanding".

My gut told me from the get go that this was not a stranger abduction. The more I poke around, read, questions I ask, and the more I find out. The more I am convinced that mom and Dad got their welfare check on the first, stocked up on their meth, pot, and booze, got loaded on Thurday night. Step dad did something to Adre-anna, maybe he knocked her around a bit, didn't want her telling on him so he could get another bust for assulting her so he just shut her up permenantly. And mommy is covering up for him, like she did the first time he assulted her baby girl three years ago. Niether of these parents seem to give a darn about their missing child. The community seems more tore up about it, then her parents do. I have seen people more tore up when their cat has come up missing, then these parents are!!

Hi again,

Some one had asked on the forum what it looked like the day and morning that she disappeared. I have pictures. My house is about 7 blocks from Adre-anna's, across the over pass and on Ft. Lewis.

I have pictures that I took of our snowy weather on Friday 2nd that were taken at approximatly 8:00 am. and some that I took while poking around Tillicum area on dec 16th. I am not sure how to up load them onto this forum or if I am allowed to. So If can do that. Would some one give me a clue how to up load a few pictures? Thanks..

septembers child said:
Hi Everyone.. I was doing some internet research on Adre-anna Jackson and stumbled across this forum.. I am work in the Criminal Justice/Forensic Psychology field and I also just so happen to live on Ft.Lewis Army post with in walking distance to Adre-Anna's School and home.

I can attest to the fact that we and all other families who have children in the Clover park school district received a call at 6:00 am to confirm what we already suspected and the news had broadcasts the night before, the schools would be closed on Friday 2nd. Granted, Adre-anna's family did not have a phone. However, I also know for a fact that they broadcasted it on the morning news Friday morning also because I also saw that myself personally on Friday morning several times by 7:00 am. Adre-anna's parents claim that they watched the news that morning to try to asertain if the Clover Park School's were closed that day but didn't see anything about it. I don't see how they could not have..

Friday the 2nd, was the most snow we have gotten in this area in a very long time. And it is rare. I find it unbelieveable that the parents wouldn't have assumed that the school was closed or not walked the girl to school to find out. And, if they were not sure, whether or not the school was closed;Why not knock on a neighbors door that have children who also attend Tillicum elementary as ask them if they knew whether or not the school was closed?

I can also personally attest to the fact that children were out playing in the snow all over the place here on post and off post all day Friday. I saw many children out and about in tillicum enjoying the snow the very day she disappeared. I fail to see how her parents could not have noticed, saw, or heard other children out playing in the snow from 7:45 am - 4:30 pm.. Lord knows I sure did, our neighborhood kids were out in force playing in the snow by 8:00 am. And children playing in the snow are not quiet. I don't see how they could have possibly missed other children out and about in the neighorhood and it not dawn on them that school was closed and their daughter was missing until after school usually gets out. From what I have has been in the news, her parents are receiving Welfare and niether of them work, so as far as is known they were both home that entire day.

Interestingly, she was supposedly sent to see if Tillicum elementary was opened. Yet dispite the school closure, their was still staff and factulty at the school. No one that works at the school saw Adre-anna and no one saw her walking to school. Also the pastors children of the Baptisit church, directly across and infront of Tillicum Elementary, were out side playing that morning and they never saw Adre-anna either. Had Adre-anna made it the three blocks from her house up Portland St, hung her left onto Maple, the pastors kids would have seen her. This only gives a three block area for her to have disappeared in. No one, and I repeated, NO ON saw Adre-anna that day, either walking to school or hanging around in Tillicum.

Two girls said they saw her later in the after noon (approximatly 2-3 pm) that day at the local middle school. But law enforcement can't substantiat their claim. And I can attest to the fact that the middle school is at least one and a half miles from Adre-anna's home, on the opposite side of I-5, requiring her to walk over a free way over pass.

The walk to the Middle School from Tillicum Elementary is a track on a good day. But where talking about a day that was very cold, with four inches of snow on the ground. That would place Adre-anna out side trudging around in her tennis shoes for approximatly 7 to 8 hours. She also had no gloves on her hands. (We would be talking frost bit by then) I just don't buy the girls story that they saw her that day.

If she had been out wondering around the entire day, especially enough to be seen at the middle school later in the after noon. I find it hard to believe that no one saw her out trudging around and none of her friends saw her that day either. Seems reasonable that she would at least stop during the day to play outside with some of her neighborhood friends in the snow!! Some one would have seen her, especially in a small community like Tillicum, she would be familiar to many people and many people and their kids were outside that day.

Also, they brought in scent dogs. The ONLY PLACE the dogs tracked Adre-anna's scent to was the boat dock closest to her home on American Lake. Not to the school, not to the middle school, and no where else in Tillicum. Higly unlikly, had she been trudging around Tillicum all day long leaving a fresh scent to track after the snow fall. Granted LE has said that her scent that was tracked to the boat dock could have been a few days old. BUT, in my view, their was fresh snow of several inches on the ground that day. Therefore it seems that the freshest scent of Adre-anna's would have been her scent leaving her house THAT DAY. And the dogs tracked her scent to the boat dock TWICE.

First the step father said that he walked her part way to the school (roughly two blocks from her house). Then he changed his story and said that he just watched her from the door of their apartment until she went around the corner. Their apartment complex IS on the corner. So step dad could have stood at the corner of the street and watched her walk the three blocks of Portland Ave until she made her turn onto Maple. (The school is on the corner of the next street at Maple and Grant). Yet, he didn't do so..WHY NOT?

The friday Dec 9th, the Tillicum community had a candle light vigil for her Adre-anna ...Her mother showed up late, seemed to be out of it and on something, and said to the reporters that she was out checking truck stops and didn't even know about the vigil. That raised my eyebrow.. I sure knew about the vigil and so did the many other people that attended. It was broad casted all over the news before it took place, both the day before and the day of vigil. How could you not know about a candle light vigil for your own missing child???

Further personal poking around of my own provided me with the information that Adre-anna's mother was in fact at the local Tillicum bar "drinking, playing the juke box, shooting pool, laughing and having a good ol time." That is why she was late for her daughters vigil. Infact, Adre-anna's mother was at the bar "partying it up last week on both Monday and Friday afternoons" and drunkingly bragging that "we got free cell phones when she came up missing".
She has been in there quite often "partying it up" since her daughters disapperance. Anyone in Tillicum that knows the family ALL say that they are heavy drinkers and drug uses. I was also able to find out that they DO have a car and had recentally gotten one in the last few months.

Their is a reason that the Lake wood police called off the search for her with in 24 hours even though their was no sign of her. Their is also a reason that they are treating this like a missing person case and not an abduction. Let me just say that it didn't shock or suprise me to find that her step father, who was the last person to see her, was also arrested for assulting the little girl in 2002. Nor did it shock me to see the mother on TV defending him and calling his arrest and conviction for third degree assult on her daughter a "misunderstanding".

My gut told me from the get go that this was not a stranger abduction. The more I poke around, read, questions I ask, and the more I find out. The more I am convinced that mom and Dad got their welfare check on the first, stocked up on their meth, pot, and booze, got loaded on Thurday night. Step dad did something to Adre-anna, maybe he knocked her around a bit, didn't want her telling on him so he could get another bust for assulting her so he just shut her up permenantly. And mommy is covering up for him, like she did the first time he assulted her baby girl three years ago. Niether of these parents seem to give a darn about their missing child. The community seems more tore up about it, then her parents do. I have seen people more tore up when their cat has come up missing, then these parents are!!
welcome to ws. after reading your post, it sounds like a lot of your thoughts are along the same line as to what I have wondered and even posted about. I myself don't believe that child ever left her home, it sounds to me as a story drummed up by the parents. in the first accounts of the story I had heard that the dad or stepdad had walked her halfway to the school, that in itself is odd, but if it were true how could he not have noticed other children playing in the snow? I don't but there story at all, if a sexual preditor lived along her route to school, why wait until a snowy day to abduct her? the fbi should be looking into the father, a simple lie detector could confirm is story. if he declines to take one then he must have something to hide. I believe like you suspect that he probably knocked her around or even chocked the life out of her. I sure hope they discover that his story is a bite stale. god bless this child.. to add a picture to the forum, at the top of the posting box " where you type your post" are little icons, one is a yellow looking one that is a insert image icon, it should open your picture folder for you to select which ones you want to use. I would love to see those photos, and I am glad you took those photos, they could be of good use later. I have never uploaded the photos before, some forums you may have to upload those photos to a website like snapfish or some other online photo storage and then enter the url to that site to display your photos.

Does anyone know how thoroughly the apartment complex itself has been searched? Outbuildings, storage buildings, etc. Reading september's child's post made my stomach churn because I've always thought the parents odd and creepy, based on news interviews. Yet they're without their own car, aren't they?

What could they have done with Adre-Anna?
What would their motive have been?

It's all so confusing. Is the lake frozen over? Will they be able to do more diving in the spring? How about cadaver dogs -- have they been used?

Mr. E said:
Does anyone know how thoroughly the apartment complex itself has been searched? Outbuildings, storage buildings, etc. Reading september's child's post made my stomach churn because I've always thought the parents odd and creepy, based on news interviews. Yet they're without their own car, aren't they?

What could they have done with Adre-Anna?
What would their motive have been?

It's all so confusing. Is the lake frozen over? Will they be able to do more diving in the spring? How about cadaver dogs -- have they been used?
LE has searched their apartment. However, they have not said how throughly. They only said that they did a search to try to see if their was anything there that would explain her disapperance. Didn't say any CSI or forensic testing was done on the apartment.

They DO have a car. They got one a few months ago.

I think that it was probably accidental. As I said, The first is Welfare Check day and these parents are known meth users and heavy drinkers. I think that step dad got loaded on the night of Thursday 1,st. Their was an altercation and he either smacked Adre-anna around and was worried that the law would find out again or the school would find out and he would get busted and charged with assulting her again. So he silenced her permenantly. Either that or he accidentally hurt her worse then he had intended when he was smaking her around and killed her. I don't think it was premeditated and a cover up followed.

This is a drug addicted welfare family. Their only means of support is welfare (and perhaps an occasional drug sale or two) and they need a child in the home to get it. Adre-anna was their meal ticket. With out a child in the home, no welfare check. They wouldn't purposly off their meal ticket and means to drug money at we tax payers expense. That would end their free ride at we tax payers expense.

No the lake wasn't frozen over. It gets gold in this area but never that cold. So far their is no word that cadavar dogs have been used. So far only scent dogs that have ONLY tracked her to the dock.

The family didn't actually call the police to report her missing until 4:40 pm on Friday 2nd. Dad could have killed her the evening of Thurday the 1st and that gave them all the way until 4:40 pm on the 2nd to clean up and get rid of the body. She could be any where.

I already know that the police suspect the parents. The Ft. Lewis madigan gate is only 5 blocks from Adre-anna's home and the post has a multitude of expansive areas where our soliders train. YET NOT ONE SEARCH OF FT. Lewis. NOT ONE..Had they suspected a possible stranger abduction the military police, CID, FBI, and civilian law enforcement would have been all over this post. Military personel can get on and off the post very easily with proper identification. HAd they suspected stranger abduction, Ft. Lewis would be the first place after Tillicum they would have searched, their are many many placed to stash a body on this post!

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=wadsw...40810&t=h&hl=enhttp://maps.google.com/maps?q=wadsworth+st+sw+and+portland+ave+sw+lakewoo d+washington+98498&ll=47.124228,-122.557554&spn=0.013482,0.040810&t=h&hl+en
Above is a map of Tillicum. If you zoom in your can see much better and it provides streets. The pointer is on top of Adre-anna's apartment complex. She would have made a three block walk up portland, turn right onto maple and the school is at the corner of the following street at Grant and maple. (This is a very small block) . You can see the roof of the school in the map and directly across the front of the school is the baptists church I was talking about.

Now if you move the pointer on the map to the right. You will come to the 1-5 over pass. To trudge to Wood Brook middle school, where the girls claim to have seen here around 3:00 pm on the second. Adre-anna would have had to have taken N Thorne Rd, over the over pass, walked the Murry road to the end and hung a left and walked a half block down to Wood Brook Middle School. (You can see the circular track of the middle school in the map and the roof of the middle school.)

I will figure out how to up load pictures or make a personal album and attach the url...

Let me know if the link to the map I made works!!

How heartbreaking. Thanks for all the new information on this case. It really upsets me that drug users can have and keep a child. What a sad life she must have had. I am glad that there are good people who care more about this little girl than her own family. The next freebie the family deserves is a ten by twelve jail cell.

The map works great...Thanks.

I remember the rev saying in an interview that what Adre-Anna was looking for "was a supportive adult". So tragic.

Your all very welcome and thanks to all of you for the warm welcome to webslueths!

Missing children have always been a tragic reality of our world. I have always been heart broken at the disapperance of a child. However, I have discovered that when it happens "close to home" and right in your own community you take it personally. It is disgusting to me that we can find a stolen/missing car easier then we can a missing/stolen child!

Thank God that my children are safe, sound, happy, healthy, protected, and NEVER allowed to go any where alone even on our ARMY Post. But I feel so for Adre-anna, have taken this so personally, and have boardered obbssession with this case as if she was my own child. Some may feel that isn't healthy but it makes me a good snoop and investigator in my field of work.

I am in Tillicum almost daily for one reason or another and I always find myself thinking, HOW COULD A CHILD JUST DISAPPEAR WITH OUT A TRACE? WHERE IS SHE? WHY CANT WE FIND HER? WHATS HAPPENED TO HER? By now, I think we all know the chances of her being found alive are nill. However, I just want to find her, bring this baby back to us and lay her to rest.

Tell you what I spend a bit more time hugging my babies close and tucking them in at night..

Welcome September's Child and thanks so much for all the info, another case that breaks my heart. There's just far too many I'm sad to say I check every day for updates on these cases but there has been so little info released in this case but after a child this young has been gone a significant period of time it's not very likely they will be found alive.

septembers child said:
Your all very welcome and thanks to all of you for the warm welcome to webslueths!

Missing children have always been a tragic reality of our world. I have always been heart broken at the disapperance of a child. However, I have discovered that when it happens "close to home" and right in your own community you take it personally. It is disgusting to me that we can find a stolen/missing car easier then we can a missing/stolen child!

Thank God that my children are safe, sound, happy, healthy, protected, and NEVER allowed to go any where alone even on our ARMY Post. But I feel so for Adre-anna, have taken this so personally, and have boardered obbssession with this case as if she was my own child. Some may feel that isn't healthy but it makes me a good snoop and investigator in my field of work.

I am in Tillicum almost daily for one reason or another and I always find myself thinking, HOW COULD A CHILD JUST DISAPPEAR WITH OUT A TRACE? WHERE IS SHE? WHY CANT WE FIND HER? WHATS HAPPENED TO HER? By now, I think we all know the chances of her being found alive are nill. However, I just want to find her, bring this baby back to us and lay her to rest.

Tell you what I spend a bit more time hugging my babies close and tucking them in at night..

This is such a sad story. I just feel so bad for little kids that have to live the kind of life that this little girl has had to live.

I can't imagine a mother being in the bars playing pool and having a good time when her little girl is missing. And then bragging about getting free cell phones....it just doesn't set right with me. Who in the world could party when their child is missing?

If the parents have something to do with this child missing I hope it comes to light soon. I wonder if they just weighted her down and threw her in the water? It's odd that two different dogs would go to the same place following her scent. Has LE been unable to search the water? I don't know what the weather is like in Tillicum right now....I live further North and it has been cold here also rainy and windy. Typical for Washington state.

Bobbisangel said:
This is such a sad story. I just feel so bad for little kids that have to live the kind of life that this little girl has had to live.

I can't imagine a mother being in the bars playing pool and having a good time when her little girl is missing. And then bragging about getting free cell phones....it just doesn't set right with me. Who in the world could party when their child is missing?

If the parents have something to do with this child missing I hope it comes to light soon. I wonder if they just weighted her down and threw her in the water? It's odd that two different dogs would go to the same place following her scent. Has LE been unable to search the water? I don't know what the weather is like in Tillicum right now....I live further North and it has been cold here also rainy and windy. Typical for Washington state.
I could not imagine it either. Let me just say that the people who have seen her and served her are disgusted. I received this information from a source who I believe to be completely credible, other wise I would not have repeated it. Tillicum is a bad area, but their are many good, decent, honest and hard working folks that work and live in Tillicum. Those are the people I talk to and get my information from. I have gotten to know several people that work in Tillicum over the years and I know this person that I got the information from well enough to know that if they say it..it's because it's true.

Yes, they have searched the water TWICE. The FBI and the same team that used sonar to try to locate Laci and Conner Peterson in the SF bay, has been here with ARMY recon sonar, mapping sonar, and side sweeping sonar all over American Lake.. So far they have found nothing. Frankly, I don't think she is in the lake. I think they put her in their trunk and buried her somewhere. For the past two weeks it's been cold here, but no snow..

it is very possible that the stepdad knows more than he is telling, but like the groene case lots of us had thought that it was someone close to the family, that is until someone mentioned that it was possible that a sexual predator may have done this, what if she did go to the school to see if it was closed and met up with a school maintenance worker instead, alot of abductions are circumstance of oppertunity. but to much inconsistancy with the orginal story of her being walked half way to school to her dad just watching her walk out of site keeps me one the track that she probably didn't leave her home at all that morning. what was up with the boat found at the lake abandoned? was it in working order? was it checked for any trace evidence? she went missing in a three block time frame and no one saw here out that morning? could her real dad have taken her and is hiding her somewhere? if my kid was living amoung those that could pose a risk to her safety I might be tempted to take her away from the threat. jmo, but this child was either taken from there by someone she was close to or someone related to her.

Septembers Child are there any abandoned buildings around there? Do you know if they have had the cadaver dogs out searching?

I am still seeing this as something that happened to her at home, she never left the house as the adults say, the step dad had a previous incident with her sometime back and most criminal offenders certainly do re-offend, it is my opinion that she was most likely a sexually molested child. these so called parents behavior does not show the typical signs of someone that is grieving for their lost loved one. in fact they know what happened to her and they are going about life as if nothing has happened just so it will be easier for them to cope with their own guilt, maybe they should search the homes attic space, yard and basement, since they had no car then someone would have to have other means of hiding or removing a body, could the boat have been left there on purpose by someone the stepdad knew? or was this a junk boat? its only my opinion, either the police suspect the parents and are waiting for one of them to crack, or they are doing a poor job investigating the people close to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back