trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just listening to nancy grace about juror #5. can you imagine now that she is free from not watching, listening, or reading about the trial all the new information she is going to get? it's going to BLOW HER MIND! haha.

if someone is LWOP or DP, are their living arrangements any different? i want jodi out of general population and stuck in a dark dank room for a long time to think about what a bad thing she did. like an eternal time out. whatever gives her the closest to that is what i think she deserves, ending in death whether naturally or by an injection is required.

Would love to hear from Juror #5 and her opinions.

:D

MOO

:what::what::what::what::what:Jodi's parents being interviewed by Det Flores.
Never before seen footage.

I sure hope Juan puts Deanna Reid on the stand in rebuttal. I can't even believe that the DT went there. I felt like I had entered the Twilight Zone when ALV said JA thought Deanna "was a little crazy". Are you kidding me? Crazy is sitting right in front of your eyes at the defense table.

And for those that were discussing Juan's hair today, I've noticed before that his hair color changes sometimes from day to day. I took him for a "Grecian Formula" kind of guy. Me, I think he could be sexy with a pink faux hawk, but that's just me. It's his fiery spirit that floats my boat :blushing:.

I couldn't understand why ALV said Jodi was vulnerable because her relationship with Darryl ended. SHE ended that relationship because she wanted to pursue Travis. How does that make her vulnerable?

Thumbs up to Darryl. He had all good things to say about Jodi. BUT he ended his testimony by saying Jodi said she was going to ARIZONA.

DD has an interogation tape with Sandy Arias.
Jodis mom says Jodi has problems. She would freak out in the middle of the night. Friends reached out to mom and said Jodi needed help. Wow

April 3rd ALV
April 8th Juan makes Alyce cry...all day.
April 9th Is there redirect? Please tell me no.
April 10th Closing arguments
April 11th Closing arguments
April 15th Tax day and Judgement day for Jodi

Is this about right?

Yes, here's a box of kleenex, there will be a redirect. Then juror questions, then a cross and another redirect. Stay strong my friend....

Very interesting! Dr Drew shows interrogation tape of Jodi's parents. Jodi's mom says friends told her of Jodi's mental problems!

oh my gosh -- watching Jodi's mom interrogation video with Det Flores.

Jodi's mom just said Jodi has "mental issues" and Jodi's friends called her to get Jodi help ~ On Dr. D.

OMG *jawdrop*

oh boy.. on Dr Drew. Never before seen video Det. Flores interviewing Jodi's mom. She is very emotional, crying.

A side of her I did not expect to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member