trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow the dad said she used to be in a rage and scream at his wife.

Jodi's dad said that she had rages in the house directed towards his wife. He also linked his stolen inlaws' gun with Jodi.

I couldn't hear most of it. Only that JA goes into rages against "his wife" - JA's mom. She has been for the last 1.5 yrs or so.
What did anyone else catch?

IMO
The dad is the only one of this family that has shown and acted in an honerable way. I commend him. And I dont blame him for not showing up in court after hearing her lies on the days he was there. I pray for him.

TA's family do not have to sit and listen to the garbage. They choose to.

They do. And I admire them for that. As hard as it is to sit and listen to the BS day after day, they hold it together and show solidarity for their murdered loved one. I'm sure Travis would be proud of them.

Dad doesn't even like his daughter ... she's a really strange person. There's no connection to her whatsoever. WOW.

So mom admitted that she is cray - cray... Wow. I don't know how to process this information.

Dad must suspect Jodi is the one who stole the gun...

OT: liking Mark Eiglarsh's haircut :D

This has really been bothering me, so Im going to throw it out here and see what you all think. Travis wrote his "Why I want to marry..." piece on May 18th. That combined with his statement of "if I dont show up for church one Sunday" tells me he knew Jodi was coming after him. He was sending out warnings. He knew how dangerous she was, but why oh why, did he not take steps to save himself ? Any thoughts ?

I think this is just another way of blaming the victim TA of what the murderer did. Neither you nor I know for a fact that he expected her. I think she snuck in on TA and surprised him. IMO

I can respect your feelings. However, in spite of her bad behavior, neither she nor Jodi's father murdered Travis. I won't hold the sins of the daughter against the mother.

For what it's worth, I agree her behavior at times seems immature and disrespectful. But, c'mon neither you nor I have any idea what she is going through.

If I were Jodi's mother, I'd be there to show my daughter that she was not alone. I would never taunt, or demand that the victims family behave in a certain way. Not one time has Travis' family done anything to them. They need to show the same class.

Whoa....again...dad tape. Wowzer Dowzer!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are edited....I want the whole thing!!!!

So, has JA's mom been trying to get jurors thrown out for a while?

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/012013/m5592126.pdf

This just makes me SICK that Jodi MURDER someone and the DT along with the help of Jodi's, ex cellmate, and who knows who else.. Keep pointing fingers at trivial things that jurors are doing!

I also keep wondering if the incident that happend last week...JA communicating with and/or mentioning juror #2 (trump comb-over) was really juror #5?!

I bet Jodi is trying to communicate with the jurors so she can one-by-one get rid of the ones she doesn't like... And I bet she also has spies following them during the lunch break to see if they can catch them talking about the trial... I think it's all too convenient to have Donnovan, an ex-con in the trial... I think they are up to no good...

Mom's lucky to be alive, no wonder they let her move out of home in with a man when she was a teen. :shiver:

Dad also did not freak out when Det. Flores said LE had evidence of Jodi killing Travis. Dad also knows Jodi is very violent.

I have a question, did Jodi ever say why she dropped out of school? Did she have any history of behavior problems?

Dad has put the pieces together.

Jodi all sweet and innocent, then flies into a rage and screaming at Sandy. (bipolar?)

Then the gun goes missing...

It was also a few years ago. Her behavior in the interrogation room speaks volumes to her giving LE information about that gun which was found hidden in rental car #2. She is not covering up for her daughter.

MOO

I was thinking the same thing....n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members