trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe you are correct about this. I think she enjoyed all the power she had while murdering Travis (note in the interogation tapes she is always talking about being powerless). That little .25 calibre however made her realize she needed a more efficient weapon.

Ooooooh! That's why she asked the detective about his Glock. Jodi had gun envy.

I'm glad Juror #5 was dismissed - The Judge needed to nip this in the bud and not have anything come out later as a reason for appeal. She probably mouthed off and maybe even wanted to be the foreman. MOO

Yet, it could be nothing more than made up non-sense from the DT and family/friends of JA. We do not know what this juror did wrong, if anything. Certainly, we don't know whether she "mouthed off or wanted to the be foreman". I am going to give her some credit until we know otherwise. She gave 4 months of her life to this trial, she didn't do that for the heck of it. The DT is looking for anything and everything to cause a mistrial. IMO - they "won" in their eyes, and now have their eyes on someone/something else to cause a mistrial. Who is next? What is next? :furious:

This trial has gone long enough and the jurors, Travis' family and even all us sleuthers are exhausted.

Might as well take out the rotten apple out now before it ruins the whole bunch. :moo:

Maybe someone in the "big house" will take her out in her sleep... Is that horrible that I just said that?

Im going from memory, so not 100% certain, but I could have sworn that Dr. Samuelson was asked on the stand if he talked with the Mom, and he indicated something in the positive about it. It may have been what someone else indicated that he may have read the transcript of this exact police interview or saw that interview.
You mean when he said JA kicked her Mom? I'm pretty sure he said he read the mom's interview. I know it was his time on the stand with JUAN!! Just leave it to Juan to get that out!!

Ooooooh! That's why she asked the detective about his Glock. Jodi had gun envy.

Imagine that question from a little girl who says she knows nothing about guns. :D The whole gun story is as bogus as the rest of her lies.

This trial has gone long enough and the jurors, Travis' family and even all us sleuthers are exhausted.

Might as well take out the rotten apple out now before it ruins the whole bunch. :moo:

<modsnip>. I am not "exhausted". This is the first trial that I have followed. I found WS because I am interested in missing persons and cold cases. I am only following this trial because I was a Mormon it peaked my interest because TA was a hypocrite, like my Mormon family as well as my husband's Mormon family. I would suggest to anybody that is to burned out, exhausted by this trial...don't watch it, <modsnip> MOO

My husband and I both have been watching but this witness and defense is absolutely horrid in how they are trying to turn the victim "Travis" into the monster. Pretty rough - I really feel for Travis' family - I'm pretty dam sure the jury feels the same way. MOO

Nancy grace showing pics of Travis and Jodie. One with sunglasses and one grinning with her arms around Travis. She looks a little off on those.

Jodi's went back before Travis. She had a dog that "disappeared" after she kicked it.

she said she kicked Doggy Boy and he only moved a couple feet and stood there, then in her next sentence claimed they never saw him again. :what:

I thought Bundy's IQ was only in the 120 range (which is really not very high, about the same as a schoolteacher) and it's a bit of a myth that people with ASPD have a higher IQ, they're across the same range as everybody else, actually, John Douglas says they test lower, probably due to their 'issues' .. which is why they get caught.

Yeah, like photograph themselves in the act...

Yes, the 25 mm she stole did not cut it. She needed a more powerful gun to make sure all it would take would be one shot to kill again.

Going back to gunshot first theory...:rocker:

No ma'am if she wanted to commit suicide ..she already had a gun and knife she could use. Or if she had discarded them ..she could stop by wallyworld and get a big ol knife to do herself in.

That 9 mm was for more murder...imo

My husband and I both have been watching but this witness and defense is absolutely horrid in how they are trying to turn the victim "Travis" into the monster. Pretty rough - I really feel for Travis' family - I'm pretty dam sure the jury feels the same way. MOO
From your lips to Lady Justices' ears.

Nancy grace showing pics of Travis and Jodie. One with sunglasses and one grinning with her arms around Travis. She looks a little off on those.

It makes my stomach squirm when the MSM show pics of them together. We see enough of JA, I'm sure there are enough pictures of Travis w/o putting him up along side his killer every two minutes. :furious:

Hope this Osmond Brothers video cheers you up: One Bad Apple [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96HqPpjI3UY"]Osmonds One Bad Apple Live - YouTube[/ame]

No ma'am if she wanted to commit suicide ..she already had a gun and knife she could use. Or if she had discarded them ..she could stop by wallyworld and get a big ol knife to do herself in.

That 9 mm was for more murder...imo

Perhaps even in the form of a shootout with law enforcement.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gV1sxB8TxI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gV1sxB8TxI[/ame]

Agents of the law
Luckless pedestrian
I know you're out there
With rage in your eyes and your megaphones
Saying all is forgiven
Mad Dog surrender
How can I answer
A man of my mind can do anything
CHORUS:
I'm a bookkeeper's son
I don't want to shoot no one
Well I crossed my old man back in Oregon
Don't take me alive
Got a case of dynamite
I could hold out here all night
Yes I crossed my old man back in Oregon
Don't take me alive

Can you hear the evil crowd
The lies and the laughter
I hear my inside
The mechanized hum of another world
Where no sun is shining
No red light flashing
Here in this darkness
I know what I've done
I know all at once who I am

Im going from memory, so not 100% certain, but I could have sworn that Dr. Samuelson was asked on the stand if he talked with the Mom, and he indicated something in the positive about it. It may have been what someone else indicated that he may have read the transcript of this exact police interview or saw that interview.

I think he said he spoke to noone in her family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member