trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #117

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're right. One thing I can't get out of my head was KatieDDJ speaking on DD about being in the cafeteria (?) and Juror5 asking her if she was in line - KN was right there... Wonder if he suggested that J5 showed too much recognition to KDDJ or something. Certainly she'd recognize her from being in the gallery every day, but didn't he use her name as "someone working for HLN" being part of this..?

I just had an uneasy feeling that the three of them were together in the lunch line and J5 spoke to KDDJ. What defense lawyer wouldn't make that into something? Dunno. Just made me wonder...

Wow, I didn't realize this... It sure makes my suspicions of Donnovan spying on jurors seem a whole lot more possible knowing that they all lunch together...

That is very concerning... It's like telling people "don't look at the pink elephant in the room" (is that the saying? Lo!) ...that must be so hard to all be together like that...

I have been doing the same. Today when she mentioned all of those names of girls that he had been in deceiving, I yelled out ... and not one of the stabbed or shot him.

And none of them ran out and bought lollie pops

I was cleaning and this is what I found :)

IMG_0186.jpg

Jodi?

Is that you?

While I appreciate the religious aspect of this case, i don't think it should be discussed on the boards....just fyi! Don't hurt me.....

If travis were Catholic would she have converted to Catholic faith. If Buddhist ..would she have become Buddhist. She wanted the lifestyle he could give her. She would do whatever it took to hook him. She wanted the Money ..and blah blah. Imo

Isn't the Arias family from Mexican decent? She was once a Catholic I would think...Then she left her family for what? Then witch-craft? I can't keep up.

Too late. The last couple of days of Alyce has moved me entirely off the grid. I can feel my sanity slowly slipping away. JW is starting to seem perky, in a Mary Tyler Moore kinda way. I can't get that song out of my head. I feel a need to buy two of everything I see and hide them. Somewhere.

"Who can turn the world on with her smile?
Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile...... "

:seeya: *throwing my MTM hat here in Minneapolis*

You can be heartbroken and also resigned that you are raising/have raised a dangerous person.

As a mother, you have all the same love and feeling for the angry one and you wonder what you did differently. You blame yourself until their behavior becomes so bad you begin to think of mental illness.

Excellent post. We still know so little about why some kids in good environments turn out to be sociopaths when their siblings turn out just fine. Evolutionary biologist Paul W. Ewald has posited that many diseases, including mental illness, that are thought to be genetic are actually caused by pathogens. It is by no means certain that he is right, but it does have a certain appeal.

In any event, our hearts should go out to the parents. Would any of us want to have a Jodi in our family? What would it be like to discover that your son or daughter butchered somebody? The thought is horrifying.

While I appreciate the religious aspect of this case, i don't think it should be discussed on the boards....just fyi! Don't hurt me.....

Feel safe...We are just trying to unravel the murderer's thoughts.

I was cleaning and this is what I found :)

IMG_0186.jpg

Lol! Perfect! Hahaha...I love it..

A couple of weeks ago I found a website that might help all of us after being exposed to months of Jodi's abusive personality disrders...it's called:

"Out of The Fog" (seriously)

...it's a support group/forum for family, and friends of people with personality disorders! Lol!

http://outofthefog.net/

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
And once more she lies, if you listen " the dog was always tied up" so how exactly did he run away?

She is just supporting the lie she told her family when poor doggie boy was killed and disposed of....sorry but that's why that event was so significant to her...IMO of course...

I think it is certainly relevant. It was offered through testimony, and testimony is evidence just like gas cans, blood, and everything else.

She is just supporting the lie she told her family when poor doggie boy was killed and disposed of....sorry but that's why that event was so significant to her...IMO of course...

There was never any dog.

She kept Darryl Brewer on that leash.

64263_401120016649471_94410580_n.jpg

Her cat was perceptive. She has the scars to prove it.

I'm sorry :blushing: Not trying to be a "tattle tale," was just getting a little uncomfortable with the religious talk. Carry on, I'm going back to lurking lol

I used to Lurk but decided it was time to jump right in and you need to do the same. Give us your thoughts
:seeya:

I agree. They are grasping for anything at this point, and I also think Jodi was pointing and whispering about this juror last week. She doesn't seem to like younger confident women much, does she?

Ps. I think you are fantastic. I love your posts and your indelible spirit.

I am so glad you think this is the juror she was whispering about last week! I think this too and keep waiting for others to mention this... Last week we thought she whispered "Juror #2", but now I think it was probably "juror #5" she was whispering...

I also think she she could have set up this juror... I think she tried to engage the juror and then told on her!

Katy, just a quick note. How is your brother this evening. Prayers and thoughts continue for him, you and your dad.

There was never any dog.

She kept Darryl Brewer on that leash.

64263_401120016649471_94410580_n.jpg

Lol! Now he's a scary thought! Heck, having to sleep next to that man every night is probably what gave her PTSD!!!! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParamLubana