Bankrupt Casey Anthony interviewed by KPHO CBS in Phoenix #2

I believe you are correct in assuming most of society does not care about Casey Anthony and probably never did. I know I don't, and I know I never did.

I did, however, care about little Caylee. And I still do. I do not have to care about her killer in order to be extremely uncomfortable with the thought of her making money off the murder.

I can only speak for myself but, for me, emotions are for Caylee and always have been. If Caylee not receiving justice causes negative emotions toward the one who got away with her murder, those are emotions well invested, IMO.

I hear you, I just think the reality is most people are in the here and now and unfortunately that also applies to Caylee Anthony. Lets face it, there are children that die every single day and not just in this country (US). Most people are wrapped up in the people around them. Even those who followed the case on a consistent basis, I'm sure there is a good percentage that were following it for the circus, not for the reason behind the circus.

Yes, we all have to face that there are children dying every day in this country due to neglect or abuse and even premeditated murder. That does not make me feel less emotion for a dead child...if anything it makes me feel more.

I think a big part of the problem in our society is people become desensitized to situations the more commonplace they become, and I think that is really a dangerous road for our society to travel. We need to continue to care. We need to continue to be appalled when a child is murdered, and again when their killer gets only a slap on the wrist, or is set completely free.

Of course we have lives and our own families to care for and certainly it is not healthy to DWELL on things...but forgive and forget? Just throw up our arms and say "Oh, well" and go on with our lives as if bad things happening are inevitable and therefore not a big deal? Nope. I will not do that. And I believe that as a society we should not do that.

I hated Casey Anthony first for killing her daughter and lying about it. Then I hated her more for grinning like a cheshire cat when she was wrongfully acquitted. I continued to hate her for her ongoing quest to weasel out of any convictions regardless of how small or insignificant, and for not even as much as apologizing to any persons whose name she has dragged through the mud with her lies and accusations...

But I hate her most of all because I believe she has been sitting in wait for monetary wealth that could come from her infamy--infamy which she has only because she murdered a child and then got away with it. I believe that is why people still feel disdain for Lizzie Borden after all this time--because she killed and then inherited the estate of one of her victims.

Not everyone forgets. And maybe that's how it should be.

Casey's bankruptcy filing is a sham, just like everything else she does. She has creditors listed that she admits she doesn't know for sure if she owes, or how much. She lists her personal photos at what--$25? When we all sat back and watch some of her personal photos a few years ago sell for $200K. I want the bankruptcy court to do its duty and get to the bottom of whatever Casey and Co. are trying to pull. And I want that not out of hatred, but out of a sense of fairness. I mean, if other people have consequences, so should this woman! Casey is not special, and it is high time a court realizes that and holds her accountable.

FCA is the epitome of the coddled, lazy, uncaring, unmotivated, uneducated, self-absorbed, self-righteous, and ego-centric person that simply adds no value and, in fact, drains others of theirs. My distain is as much for her and those like her as it is for those who continue to protect, support, enable and excuse her behavior as if it were just a minor fault or some anomaly which is justified by some deep dark secret past.

ok, i feel better.

Not that I give a flying fig but...Isn't Mallory's mom's name Jody Parker as per the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation documents?

:waitasec:

The lady's name in the article is Dianne M the name of her daughter is not mentioned in the article but is mentioned in a response post...NO PROOF though.

Could this be a Step Mom?

Looks like "a source" close to OCA went to the Tabloids looking for a hand out again.

Not that I give a flying fig but...Isn't Mallory's mom's name Jody Parker as per the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation documents?

The lady's name in the article is Dianne M the name of her daughter is not mentioned in the article but is mentioned in a response post...NO PROOF though.

Looks like "a source" close to OCA went to the Tabloids looking for a hand out again.

This is the second article at radaronline this week - someone on the defense team needs cash I'm guessing....now who could that be????

Oh hi Jose! :seeya:

Well, well. Wonder if little miss Anthony will be able to babysit the new babe?

Well, well. Wonder if little miss Anthony will be able to babysit the new babe?

I'm happy for them and wish them well and a safe delivery for their new son and Mother.

I think Lee has a good handle on who his sister is and I can't believe he would be that stupid. New mother Mallory will learn very quickly what it means to love and protect a child and FCA's crime will take on even more sinister proportions, plus re-remind the Grandparents of their terrible loss.

I think this birth will bring a whole lot of ugly emotions to the surface again. And that might be a good thing.

I'm happy for them and wish them well and a safe delivery for their new son and Mother.

I think Lee has a good handle on who his sister is and I can't believe he would be that stupid. New mother Mallory will learn very quickly what it means to love and protect a child and FCA's crime will take on even more sinister proportions, plus re-remind the Grandparents of their terrible loss.

I think this birth will bring a whole lot of ugly emotions to the surface again. And that might be a good thing.

Or, it could give them an opportunity to make some money. Wonder what the tabloids would pay for a pic of Totmom pushing a baby stroller down the street? :banghead:

Or, it could give them an opportunity to make some money. Wonder what the tabloids would pay for a pic of Totmom pushing a baby stroller down the street? :banghead:

Felon Casey Anthony might try to pull that one but if we remember - Lee and Mallory also have avoided the media whenever possible. We didn't see any wedding photos flaunted around. Lee hates the press.

I suspect if she did manage that - it would be the last time she had the opportunity....

Felon Casey Anthony might try to pull that one but if we remember - Lee and Mallory also have avoided the media whenever possible. We didn't see any wedding photos flaunted around. Lee hates the press.

I suspect if she did manage that - it would be the last time she had the opportunity....

Mallory had a few wedding photos on her Facebook page.. They looked very happy.

Good point! I am just so jaded towards this bunch that my thoughts immediately go towards the bad side!

Mallory had a few wedding photos on her Facebook page.. They looked very happy.

Thanks for that Zsazsa - I didn't see them on Facebook but to me that's a pretty normal thing isn't it? I say this because I have young friends who post more about their lives, weddings and babies on there than I know when I see them in person!

We witnessed a genuine family breakdown after Lee's testimony at the trial and I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for Lee and Mallory to move ahead with their own life burdened by the taint and horror of their family history.

I felt a small amount of satisfaction for them when there wasn't a whisper in the "social media" from the other side of the "Anthony camp" during their wedding. That tells me Lee and Mallory have set some very firm and real boundaries for Cindy, George and FCA as they move forward with their life together.

I so agree w/your post! I think casey will be very jealous as well because now Lee and Mallory will have the little one that George and Cindy can dote on.

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Proof of Claim Deadline
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIVzRVZTBQMG9UN3c/edit?pli=1

While we wait for the Proof of Claims to be submitted by the creditors here is what they need to do to file a proof of claim

Electronic Filing of Proof of Claim Form
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/cmecf/proofofclaim.htm
Claims are to be submitted electronically
Once submitted the claim will appear on the claims registry
The address of the creditor will be automatically added to ensure service of case wide documents

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROOF OF CLAIM FORM
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/cmecf/poc_instructions.htm
Court, Name of Debtor, and Case Number
Creditor s Name and Address
1. Amount of Claim as of Date Case Filed: State the total amount owed to the creditor on the date of the bankruptcy filing. Follow the instructions concerning whether to complete items 4 and 5. Check the box if interest or other charges are included in the claim.

2. Basis for Claim: State the type of debt or how it was incurred. Examples include goods sold, money loaned, services performed, personal injury/wrongful death, car loan, mortgage note, and credit card. If the claim is based on delivering health care goods or services, limit the disclosure of the goods or services so as to avoid embarrassment or the disclosure of confidential health care information. You may be required to provide additional disclosure if an interested party objects to the claim.

3. Last Four Digits of Any Number by Which Creditor Identifies Debtor: State only the last four digits of the debtor s account or other number used by the creditor to identify the debtor.

3a. Debtor May Have Scheduled Account As: Report a change in the creditor s name, a transferred claim, or any other information that clarifies a difference between this proof of claim and the claim as scheduled by the debtor.

3b. Uniform Claim Identifier: If you use a uniform claim identifier, you may report it here. A uniform claim identifier is an optional 24-character identifier that certain large creditors use to facilitate electronic payment in chapter 13 cases.

4. Secured Claim: Check whether the claim is fully or partially secured. Skip this section if the claim is entirely unsecured. (See Definitions.) If the claim is secured, check the box for the nature and value of property that secures the claim, attach copies of lien documentation, and state, as of the date of the bankruptcy filing, the annual interest rate (and whether it is fixed or variable), and the amount past due on the claim.

5. Amount of Claim Entitled to Priority Under 11 U.S.C. § 507 (a). If any portion of the claim falls into any category shown, check the appropriate box(es) and state the amount entitled to priority. (See Definitions.) A claim may be partly priority and partly non-priority. For example, in some of the categories, the law limits the amount entitled to priority.

6. Credits: An authorized signature on this proof of claim serves as an acknowledgment that when calculating the amount of the claim, the creditor gave the debtor credit for any payments received toward the debt.

7. Documents: Attach redacted copies of any documents that show the debt exists and a lien secures the debt. You must also attach copies of documents that evidence perfection of any security interest and documents required by FRBP 3001(c) for claims based on an open-end or revolving consumer credit agreement or secured by a security interest in the debtor s principal residence. You may also attach a summary in addition to the documents themselves. FRBP 3001(c) and (d). If the claim is based on delivering health care goods or services, limit disclosing confidential health care information. Do not send original documents, as attachments may be destroyed after scanning.

8. Date and Signature: The individual completing this proof of claim must sign and date it. FRBP 9011. If the claim is filed electronically, FRBP 5005(a)(2) authorizes courts to establish local rules specifying what constitutes a signature. If you sign this form, you declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided is true and correct to the best of your knowledge, information, and reasonable belief. Your signature is also a certification that the claim meets the requirements of FRBP 9011(b). Whether the claim is filed electronically or in person, if your name is on the signature line, you are responsible for the declaration. Print the name and title, if any, of the creditor or other person authorized to file this claim. State the filer s address and telephone number if it differs from the address given on the top of the form for purposes of receiving notices. If the claim is filed by an authorized agent provide both the name of the individual filing the claim and the name of the agent. If the authorized agent is a servicer, identify the corporate servicer as the company. Criminal penalties apply for making a false statement on a proof of claim.

Bankruptcy Court Calendar, Tampa Division, Judge May

04/09/2013
@02:00PM

13-00922-8M7
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
Attorney: DAVID L SCHRADER
Trustee:STEPHEN L MEININGER

1 - Motion for 2004 Examination of the Debtor by Zenaida Gonzalez, doc. #32 and Objection by the Debtor, Doc #33

2 - Motion to Sell Property of the Estate and Approve Auction Procedures. Filed by Allan C Watkins on behalf of Trustee Stephen L Meininger, Doc #34

Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Proof of Claim Deadline
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIVzRVZTBQMG9UN3c/edit?pli=1

While we wait for the Proof of Claims to be submitted by the creditors here is what they need to do to file a proof of claim

Electronic Filing of Proof of Claim Form
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/cmecf/proofofclaim.htm
Claims are to be submitted electronically
Once submitted the claim will appear on the claims registry
The address of the creditor will be automatically added to ensure service of case wide documents

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROOF OF CLAIM FORM
http://pacer.flmb.uscourts.gov/cmecf/poc_instructions.htm
Court, Name of Debtor, and Case Number
Creditor s Name and Address
1. Amount of Claim as of Date Case Filed: State the total amount owed to the creditor on the date of the bankruptcy filing. Follow the instructions concerning whether to complete items 4 and 5. Check the box if interest or other charges are included in the claim.

2. Basis for Claim: State the type of debt or how it was incurred. Examples include goods sold, money loaned, services performed, personal injury/wrongful death, car loan, mortgage note, and credit card. If the claim is based on delivering health care goods or services, limit the disclosure of the goods or services so as to avoid embarrassment or the disclosure of confidential health care information. You may be required to provide additional disclosure if an interested party objects to the claim.

3. Last Four Digits of Any Number by Which Creditor Identifies Debtor: State only the last four digits of the debtor s account or other number used by the creditor to identify the debtor.

3a. Debtor May Have Scheduled Account As: Report a change in the creditor s name, a transferred claim, or any other information that clarifies a difference between this proof of claim and the claim as scheduled by the debtor.

3b. Uniform Claim Identifier: If you use a uniform claim identifier, you may report it here. A uniform claim identifier is an optional 24-character identifier that certain large creditors use to facilitate electronic payment in chapter 13 cases.

4. Secured Claim: Check whether the claim is fully or partially secured. Skip this section if the claim is entirely unsecured. (See Definitions.) If the claim is secured, check the box for the nature and value of property that secures the claim, attach copies of lien documentation, and state, as of the date of the bankruptcy filing, the annual interest rate (and whether it is fixed or variable), and the amount past due on the claim.

5. Amount of Claim Entitled to Priority Under 11 U.S.C. § 507 (a). If any portion of the claim falls into any category shown, check the appropriate box(es) and state the amount entitled to priority. (See Definitions.) A claim may be partly priority and partly non-priority. For example, in some of the categories, the law limits the amount entitled to priority.

6. Credits: An authorized signature on this proof of claim serves as an acknowledgment that when calculating the amount of the claim, the creditor gave the debtor credit for any payments received toward the debt.

7. Documents: Attach redacted copies of any documents that show the debt exists and a lien secures the debt. You must also attach copies of documents that evidence perfection of any security interest and documents required by FRBP 3001(c) for claims based on an open-end or revolving consumer credit agreement or secured by a security interest in the debtor s principal residence. You may also attach a summary in addition to the documents themselves. FRBP 3001(c) and (d). If the claim is based on delivering health care goods or services, limit disclosing confidential health care information. Do not send original documents, as attachments may be destroyed after scanning.

8. Date and Signature: The individual completing this proof of claim must sign and date it. FRBP 9011. If the claim is filed electronically, FRBP 5005(a)(2) authorizes courts to establish local rules specifying what constitutes a signature. If you sign this form, you declare under penalty of perjury that the information provided is true and correct to the best of your knowledge, information, and reasonable belief. Your signature is also a certification that the claim meets the requirements of FRBP 9011(b). Whether the claim is filed electronically or in person, if your name is on the signature line, you are responsible for the declaration. Print the name and title, if any, of the creditor or other person authorized to file this claim. State the filer s address and telephone number if it differs from the address given on the top of the form for purposes of receiving notices. If the claim is filed by an authorized agent provide both the name of the individual filing the claim and the name of the agent. If the authorized agent is a servicer, identify the corporate servicer as the company. Criminal penalties apply for making a false statement on a proof of claim.

Wowzers! I wonder if Jose Baez is seriously considering weighing into this kind of a complex submission - particularly with the last statement in the requirements about criminal penalties for false statements on a proof of claim...

Risky business for a few on the list....

Wowzers! I wonder if Jose Baez is seriously considering weighing into this kind of a complex submission - particularly with the last statement in the requirements about criminal penalties for false statements on a proof of claim...

Risky business for a few on the list....

I suspect her list of Creditors is going to SHRINK considerably as will the amount she claims to owe.

http://cfnews13.com/content/dam/new...y-Anthony-middle-district-bankruptcy-0126.pdf
Voluntary Petition for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy

On her filing the following creditors have a specified claim amount listed by OCA

FDLE $61,505
IRS $68,540
Jose Baez $500,000 (questionable)
Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation $10,283.90
OC clerk of Court $495.00
Orange County LE $145,660.21
State of Florida $50.00
State of Florida $4,135.00
Tribute MasterCard $1,250.00

(IF I have missed any specific amount please add)

All other Creditor listings are UNKNOWN for date of claim, consideration and UNKNOWN for Claim Amount

I suspect her list of Creditors is going to SHRINK considerably as will the amount she claims to owe.

http://cfnews13.com/content/dam/new...y-Anthony-middle-district-bankruptcy-0126.pdf
Voluntary Petition for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy

On her filing the following creditors have a specified claim amount listed by OCA

FDLE $61,505
IRS $68,540
Jose Baez $500,000 (questionable)
Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation $10,283.90
OC clerk of Court $495.00
Orange County LE $145,660.21
State of Florida $50.00
State of Florida $4,135.00 [turned over to Collections Alliance One]
Tribute MasterCard $1,250.00
- Adventist Florida Hospital - $ 200 [from Nov 2007 to present]
- AT&T Mobility - Collection Agency - $ 1,403.32

(IF I have missed any specific amount please add)

All other Creditor listings are UNKNOWN for date of claim, consideration and UNKNOWN for Claim Amount

AllianceOne is added as a Creditor which is the collection agency for the State of Florida debt.
Add AT&T and their collection agency, and add Adventist Hospital

The federal bankruptcy court does NOT fool around!
Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney had to file an AMENDED OBJECTION simply because he typed ONE WORD wrong in his original OBJECTION to Casey Anthony's Claim of Exemptions of Personal Property!!!
He used the wrong word of "will" ... and it should have been "may" ....

ORIGINAL OBJECTION
April 2, 2013
Zenaida's bankruptcy attorney filed an Objection to Casey Anthony's Claim of Exemptions, on April 2, 2013.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpISGpVTFJXdjBVZ0k/edit?pli=1

AMENDED OBJECTION
April 4, 2013 [the DEADLINE for filing objections to exemptions]
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpISUxETlBEY1ZYMVk/edit?pli=1

Zenaida's attorney and Roy Kronk's attorney want the bankruptcy judge to limit Casey Anthony claiming exemptions on personal property to the limit of $ 4,000.00, and to sustain their objections as to the value of her personal property which she is claiming as exempt, as they believe there are more funds and assets than what she recorded on her bankruptcy filing, and noting that the Trustee already has a bid for her valuable asset of the rights to her story of $ 10,000.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back