trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #120

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't have put up with a creature like JA for a day never mind years! Travis is a saint just for that!

I'm really creeped out by Willmott...

Can you imagine her outside of the courtroom? :shiver:tremble:shiver: I wonder what she's like when she's winding down chillaxing at home... YIKES my mind is wandering about... I think I need to turn off this insanity. I don't have the energy...:nervousbreakdown:

Spectator anger. . .

1277378257_supporter-rage.gif

Keeping your anger for a long period of time takes a lot of energy and time in text messaging? How about slaughtering someone? How much energy and time ALV...while in a fog?

IMO the controlling part about not giving him the 2nd part of the text msg would be Jodi was in control of that. Travis would not be controlling that.

Is Wayne Dyer the man that wrote 'Your Erroneous Zones" that Dr. S sent to Jodi?

He eventually apologizes . . . 3 hrs and 13 min ranting can last hours - he does most of ranting - keep anger going that long takes a lot of energy most people calm down - he able to regenerate that energy - fellows in their group talk about how they talk to themselves - feel aggressive and talk aggressive they get more aggressive.

May 10, 2008 - next day
ALV reads texts - Wilmot refers her to texts

Wayne Dyer- motivational speaker on PbS and written a lot of books - Dyer is makin joke out of fact having a temper - Dyers daughter teasing him about his temper - conversation turns to TA temper - compares his temper to Dyers.

objection hearsay
sustained
approach

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier, but I find it odd that Jodi was presented with information that Matt McCartney was cheating on her in a restaurant where she worked. Now we are to believe that she was presented with information that Travis was cheating on her, also in a restaurant where she worked? Or am I misunderstanding something?

I consider it plain and simple booty call....:blushing:

right! I've had friends (female) who answered the booty call and thought it would develop into something, then get pizzed when it didn't. I've also had friends just the opposite, who only wanted to answer the call, but wouldn't go out on a date with the same person, because they were embarrassed to be seen with them.
Get over it!

When they got to the bench, Wilmott looked at Juan and tossed her head.

So petty!

Alyce is clock watching again - she looks at the big clock in front of her, above the entrance doors to the courtroom.

I don't see how JW can drag this out for the entire day! I am sure she will.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member