trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Status
Not open for further replies.
She only looked for the positive journal entries.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Will it change your answer Ma'am, if you think the prosecutor is mad? LOL! God! I love this man!

She's trying to guess where he's going and she needs to just answer the questions.

"It Could Happen to Anyone: Why Battered Expert Witnesses Spar" ... Alyce LaViolette book

rofl

eeeeeek got home from work just in time to see JM begin cross!!! :clappyhands:

If JM doesn't get BOILING MAD at this slandering of a murdered man then what's the point?

I'm shocked JW turned the witness over to JM at the end of the day like this. Took him about 30 seconds to find her Achilles' heel.

OMG This is gonna be BAD! Be prepared for the TH's to be talking carp about JM tonight!

Just as I figured...:doh: I leave the house to get boys to baseball practice and it's finally "Juanderful time"! I'll catch it in youtube later tonight but, for now I'm loving the WS play by play! :dance:

I cannot believe this woman's change of demeaner in just a couple of minutes!!!

This was worth waiting for!
Yes, ALV, that little MAN is going to tear you down.
Keep grinning as you go up in flames.
I want this to NEVER END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy sitting behind Juror 5 is smiling and enjoying this wayyyy to much!!!

Go Juan!

OMG this is all rich..... I'm LOLing all over the place..... GO JUAN!

the laughter was kinda agressive Juan is aggressive he needs to chill..

He doesn't need to back off...........this woman is arrogant and aggressive. He needs to go toe to toe with this biased witness.

Go get 'er Jaun.

Bring it back to Travis being the REAL DV victim in this case.

IMO

I also would have thrown out the laughing hyenas on the defense side if I was the judge when Wilmott asked LaViolette about her memory.

$300 for court testimony - $250 to read journals and talk to Jodi, watch 48 Hours, etc.

Now she's acting just like Jodi. She has a need to try to foresee where Juan is going before she will answer a question.

If you're there to tell the truth, just answer the question....no matter where it might go. The truth is the truth, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleCrimeOnThePrairie