CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

Been a while, any updates?

welcome back!

have you watched all the interviews and the Dr. Phil show - I can't recall the last time you visited the thread....:floorlaugh:

There is still the possibility that he is being held somewhere...however small a chance that may be, there is still some hope

:twocents:

Okay - I'm gonna open this back up, but here is the deal: If I have to remove one of your posts - you will get an automatic 3 day timeout, this includes quoting and responding to a post that violates the rules. I'm not going to ask questions or try to snip out the offending part - I'm just going to put the poster on TO.

To refresh your memories, here are some tips:

I'm bumping again Guys. Please read this post.

It has been a long day here and we (mods) are all tired. Please be respectful of each other or just don't post.

Salem

Just thinking tonight. I think if Dylan was taken and perhaps harmed by a predator, that there's a chance that person might keep something as a trophy.

And in kind of a silly effect of that, every news article I see about criminals of any type getting arrested I think, maybe it was that guy and maybe the police will find something of Dylan's in his possession and resolve this. I feel like something serendipitous like that or a confession or a confidant turning him in is going to be the only way this gets solved.

And then there's this flooding our Colorado news right now:

http://www.doc.state.co.us/sites/default/files/Information Packet Ebel Parole.pdf

It took 5 days for the police to get an arrest warrant for Evan Ebel even knowing that he had something wrong with his ankle bracelet, and during that time he killed 2 men. I still have days where I wonder about the guy in New Mexico that cut off his bracelet and then killed himself - what could he have been capable of doing in his days of freedom? Is there any chance that misfortune could have had him in Vallecito that morning? And that remorse made him take suicide as the only way out?

Sorry for the downer tone tonight. I'm going to go light a candle for Dylan.

BBM. Well for my family's sake I hope they don't find him in the lake.

This really got to me, we talk about things here in a detached way, and then I'm reminded again of what we're actually saying.

I'm sending virtual hugs to you and everyone in the family tonight.

BBM. Well for my family's sake I hope they don't find him in the lake.

I wish someone would step forward and tell LE where Dylan is. I don't want him to be found in the lake either but I do want to know where he is and why he disappeared. I want the person(s) responsible for his disappearance to be charged accordingly.

(((findDylan)))

This really got to me, we talk about things here in a detached way, and then I'm reminded again of what we're actually saying.

I'm sending virtual hugs to you and everyone in the family tonight.

Thank you, ColdHands, for the reminder that we're talking about a young boy here. Somebody's baby, for goodness sake.

Again reminded of a quote, this by Aldous Huxley, and one of my favorites:

"It is a bit embarrassing to have been concerned with the human problem all one's life and find at the end that one has no more to offer by way of advice than 'try to be a little kinder."

Thanks again.
dlc

Watching "Motives and Murders" tonight on Id, a case of a woman murdered in her home by a man pretending to want to buy her house, LE was very clear that they were able to obtain his movements via records showing which towers hit at specific times. I know there was a lot of discussion about whether or not this was possible and clearly, it is. The perp was placed in the neighborhood of the murder victim.

I know towers are far more infrequent near MR's house but hope they have tracked his movements as closely as possible for Sunday night and all day Monday.

I am so discouraged with the lack of movement in Dylan's case. i fear that if MR is truly not involved, the perp has got away clean. I cannot think of too many cases solved much later, except for those when LE had a suspect early on but was just awaiting an opportunity to bring charges. Not many when there was no apparent suspect over several months, as far as I can recall, were later solved. I know there have been cases solved decades later, but it is almost always someone they always "knew" had done it.

Also the idea of MR "hiding" Dylan, which never worked for me on any level, has gone beyond reasonable at this point. For me, we are and always have been at, back to a stranger/unsuspected neighbor, or MR. If not MR, someone got Dylan to leave the house with the lure of a ride to R's house. But I have great doubts about that, as I do not believe in the necessary coincidence of his phone giving up the ghost at exactly the wrong time.

Maybe Paul is referring to the polygraph drama that was created on the Dr Phil show. In fact that's what it's called on this Dr Phil website video. MOO

The Search for Dylan: The Polygraph Drama

http://drphil.com/shows/show/1990/

Drama created by MR. He agreed more than once to take the test and then made sure he would be "unable" to do so in the worst possible manner.

Drama created by MR. He agreed more than once to take the test and then made sure he would be "unable" to do so in the worst possible manner.

I agree that Mark is his own worst enemy but I do feel that the whole polygraph drama did make some good entertainment for the Dr Phil viewers. MOO.

I agree that Mark is his own worst enemy but I do feel that the whole polygraph drama did make some good entertainment for the Dr Phil vie wers. MOO.

Jumping in here:: forget DP...You ask great questions that make make people think, but on the other-hand, I would appreciate; what is your opinion?

Watching "Motives and Murders" tonight on Id, a case of a woman murdered in her home by a man pretending to want to buy her house, LE was very clear that they were able to obtain his movements via records showing which towers hit at specific times. I know there was a lot of discussion about whether or not this was possible and clearly, it is. The perp was placed in the neighborhood of the murder victim.

I know towers are far more infrequent near MR's house but hope they have tracked his movements as closely as possible for Sunday night and all day Monday.

I am so discouraged with the lack of movement in Dylan's case. i fear that if MR is truly not involved, the perp has got away clean. I cannot think of too many cases solved much later, except for those when LE had a suspect early on but was just awaiting an opportunity to bring charges. Not many when there was no apparent suspect over several months, as far as I can recall, were later solved. I know there have been cases solved decades later, but it is almost always someone they always "knew" had done it.

Also the idea of MR "hiding" Dylan, which never worked for me on any level, has gone beyond reasonable at this point. For me, we are and always have been at, back to a stranger/unsuspected neighbor, or MR. If not MR, someone got Dylan to leave the house with the lure of a ride to R's house. But I have great doubts about that, as I do not believe in the necessary coincidence of his phone giving up the ghost at exactly the wrong time.
BBM

I think that LE knows Mark's movements to a tee from his cell phone. Even if LE can't pinpoint an exact spot at a certain time for Mark's whereabouts, they will certainly be able to tell when and where he went on the days in question.

The only way that Mark could get around that would be for him to have left his cell phone at home while he traveled to pickup Dylan or in the morning when he left to run errands. Now that would be some big red flags wouldn't it? MOO.

Snipped by me to focus on this part

Did the show say if they were only able to track because he used his cell phone? Or were they able to track pings also?

Jumping in here:: forget DP...You ask great questions that make make people think, but on the other-hand, I would appreciate; what is your opinion?

My opinion? My opinion on whether or not Mark is responsible for the disappearance of Dylan is, I don't know. I'm on the fence. Maybe he did, or maybe he is totally innocent. Not enough evidence for me to say either way at this point.

I'm more open to a stranger abduction at this point but I have to admit that I have no evidence to back that up.

An accidental drowning? Maybe if Dylan's found in the lake and evidence supports that.

A family or friend abduction is at the bottom of my list but I can't rule it out at this point.

You are probably seeing a pattern by now. I need evidence to draw conclusions. Without evidence I'm open to almost anything but I do need some before I can make a decision.

I don't consider alleged polygraph results, body language, or statement analysis as being evidence.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member