trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildAboutTrial

They are holding a conference in back. Everyone is booted out of the courtroom asap. #Jodiarias

Bring on the Manifesto de Arias (properly attributed to BetteDavisEyes).

I do NOT understand anyone who can not hold it for 15 minutes.

That just makes no sense to me. ESPECIALLY since you got back from a break an HOUR ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your bladder problem is that bad - my Mom had issues - then wear Poise or equivalent!

This just irritates me to no end. This woman has got some SERIOUS entitlement issues!

Dog, I came to the board this morning and was Pissed off they were almost 2 hours late and it appears I'll be wrapping up my day here on the board Pissed off at the sidebars. I wish I had some stuff growing in Tupperware on my roof. Serenity now!:banghead:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 6m
Some guy in a blue and yellow shirt just came in with a thick book of some sort. Not sure who he is or what he has. #JodiArias

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m
Judge is swearing in mr. blue/yellow shirt guy. She is reading over some papers he handed her. #JodiArias

Maybe it is the manifesto.

Gee.....she already has said she felt it necessary to apologize. So what if she doesn't do things the way the prosecutor does....let's move this along, please!!

I don't thing she does things the way her peers do them. She is like Samuels who plays fast and loose with ethics. She wasn't there to be best buds but to evaluate without bias. Something she failed to do right off the bat.

I don't want him to move it along. The DT had 6 of the most boring days ever. Now its Juan's turn and he has a right to go over anything he wants and for as long as he wants.

IMO

So I gather Arias wrote her manifesto in jail? If that's true then it makes her look deranged! Who cares about being 'famous' when stuck in jail for the killing of your ex-bf!?

Although, I think Juan prefaced the manifesto by indicating she had it with her at the police station in Yreka. Correct me if I am wrong please. tia

JM is clearly going somewhere the DT doesn't!t want him to go.

Which probably means another short morning while they complain about it.

:furious:

Remember JA wrote an 18 page letter to TA's family. I could totally see her scripting a manifesto convinced that everyone is dying to read it. :what:

tcJ19Thl.jpg

Dear WS Administrator and Borndem and everyone else as well,

I don't yet know how to post a note without hitting a 'quote' button so I'm just jumping off of this post. I'm learning as I go along. I'm not at all chatty but wanted to introduce myself. Hubby and I with our Fur-Family live in Central WI, I've been following along as a non-member for for a couple of months now. I already have some favorites; and NO I'm not going there other than to say . . . I follow KCoolLady and Pasa on the 'VIEW' thread.
'THANK YOU ALL" for the welcome to this fine family.

welcome!!!!!

:thewave:

Manifesto reveals a possible whole other aspect to her character. Yes, we knew she was narcissistic, but was it the want and need for power that drove her to murder Mr. Alexander? I believe so, she had confronted previous boyfriends when THEY disappointed HER, she was not jealous she claims, rather she wanted to know where SHE stood. Her testimony makes it very clear that she wanted control, and that in all other situations and aspects of her life she took control in confronting other boyfriends, her parents, and even in her police interviews.

Ms. Arias appears to have an insatiable appetite to be the centre of attention. It could be understandable, perhaps in a stretch, to have written about how they feel others should lead their lives in ones journal. But to autograph them, make it known that it was her work, whilst she was in jail with the full knowledge that she had committed the crime and was still able to play up this fake persona of innocence and goodness? It speaks to someone who begs for attention, even if it is self destructive.

I don't believe she is insane. But I do think her personality is warped beyond what most people could fathom out of another human being. Another thing that has been bothering me for a while. Her dogged and repeated attempts at smuggling pens into the jail. She used pencil in the magazine message, but in her journals it's a mix of pen and pencil. I think she was attempting to fabricate the alleged pedophilia letters that Matt MCCartney supposedly then had to help in fabricating.

The Unabomber had a manifesto , too. Maybe they can become pen(itentiary) Pals!

#JodiArias PS: Einstein would have taken the memory card out of the camera

That's skeery, because I consider myself to be very anti-social. I'm so much happier with my cats, and my DH and DS. I have a handful of friends, and very limited contact to the outside world besides doctors appts, and my volunteer work.

Mostly this is because of my Diabetes and Neuropathy -- it's difficult for me to go out and act like a normal person. But really, is that an excuse? Besides, I found out rather quickly that "normal" folks don't want to hang out with someone with medical issues. So I just keep to myself.

I think many people can be labeled anti-social who don't go on to murder people. I can guarantee you I am NO Jodi Arias.

MOO

Mel

What you think of as antisocial is NOT the clinical definition.

That's skeery, because I consider myself to be very anti-social. I'm so much happier with my cats, and my DH and DS. I have a handful of friends, and very limited contact to the outside world besides doctors appts, and my volunteer work.

Mostly this is because of my Diabetes and Neuropathy -- it's difficult for me to go out and act like a normal person. But really, is that an excuse? Besides, I found out rather quickly that "normal" folks don't want to hang out with someone with medical issues. So I just keep to myself.

I think many people can be labeled anti-social who don't go on to murder people. I can guarantee you I am NO Jodi Arias.

MOO

Mel

Antisocial Personality Disorder is the DSM's diagnosis for what most would call psychopathy.. It has little to do with not wanting to be around people..you can Google it and see for yourself.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member