a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the thing. The jury has seen Juan Martinez doing his job day in and day out. Those of us who have watched every single day and every single minute of this trial have also seen Juan Martinez doing his job day in and day out.

We get him. I believe the jury gets him. The only talking head I have any respect for is Beth Karas. And Beth does not give a lot of personal opinions.

So many of the other talking heads are just so obviously "performers". And many of them make obvious mistakes when it comes to the facts.

Anyone who is saying that Alyce is doing a good job during this cross-examination is just plain not speaking truth.

I could be wrong, but I heard it slightly different: "(You) Still beat me......Brat.
I hear, "still be here. Brat!" As though she is reminiscing about something someone said.

KCL,
Jodi nodded to someone as the jurors were walking out for the 3 minute break, did you see that? Looked like it was toward a juror

The jurors are exiting a door that she is facing, so there backs are to her as they exit. I don't know if she was nodding at a juror, but I would feel pretty confident none of them were looking at her when she did it...both because their backs would be to her as they went out the door, and because they never look over at her when entering and exiting.

Hope KLC saw it and can shed some light!

e9d27bcb-5f4d-4e03-8b20-67b4e63ed876_zps3c42d9d7.jpg

um is this jodi texting?? can you see this from the gallery?

Waiting for our Katies on Dr Drew tonight! (hopefully Eiglarsh will be the co host again:please::great:)

Mr.and Mrs. Pizza are tuned in to Dr. Drew and Katiecool!

Fluff your hair so we can see the bracelet!

Here's the thing. The jury has seen Juan Martinez doing his job day in and day out. Those of us who have watched every single day and every single minute of this trial have also seen Juan Martinez doing his job day in and day out.

We get him. I believe the jury gets him. The only talking head I have any respect for is Beth Karas. And Beth does not give a lot of personal opinions.

So many of the other talking heads are just so obviously "performers". And many of them make obvious mistakes when it comes to the facts.

Anyone who is saying that Alyce is doing a good job during this cross-examination is just plain not speaking truth.

Great post!

Well while were waiting , Janine and our other Katie were great!

Of course!

The jurors are exiting a door that she is facing, so there backs are to her as they exit. I don't know if she was nodding at a juror, but I would feel pretty confident none of them were looking at her when she did it...both because their backs would be to her as they went out the door, and because they never look over at her when entering and exiting.

Hope KLC saw it and can shed some light!

It think it could have been the MS she nodded at...

Yay, theres our Katiecoolady!! I know you don't want to, but you should be sitting there too every night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow