When Guard Dogs Go Wrong: bad Buddy lured into life of crime with tasty pudding

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Worst Guard Dog Ever Leaves Home with Burglar While Owners Look On (Gawker)
The only thing stolen during a recent home invasion was the family dog, an East Wenatchee, Washington, couple told police.

According to a police department spokesman, the burglar broke into the couple's residence Saturday night, and was still inside the house when they returned.

"He was standing there with the refrigerator door open and feeding their dog some pudding," assistant police chief Dan Reierson said.

The suspect, later identified as 38-year-old Jason L. McDaniel, said he was searching for a man he wanted to kill, but was informed that his intended victim lived elsewhere.

After spending a short while longer sitting in the couple's rocking chair, the man made toward the door. However, before exiting, he called to the dog, who left with him.
---
the rest of the story, with a link to original article, at Gawker link above

That would have been what my dear departed Chocolate Lab Brownie would have done, left with someone...LOL

Bobbles is just waiting for someone to honk and he's out the door and robbing banks.

That would have been what my dear departed Chocolate Lab Brownie would have done, left with someone...LOL

No kidding my beloved departed choc labs Hershey, cocoa, and my current dog Nestle would do the same while licking them. You gotta love them.

No kidding my beloved departed choc labs Hershey, cocoa, and my current dog Nestle would do the same while licking them. You gotta love them.

Yep, Brownie would help a robber carry everything out the door! LOL

Woofie, maybe you better get Bobbles a disguise...LOL

Other than the one where he gets himself up to look like a Pekingese?

Other than the one where he gets himself up to look like a Pekingese?

Yeah, I am thinking a regular bank robbing outfit, complete with mask...LOL Phony ID in case he gets caught, so you don't go to Club Fed for encouraging him...LOL

Yeah, I am thinking a regular bank robbing outfit, complete with mask...LOL Phony ID in case he gets caught, so you don't go to Club Fed for encouraging him...LOL
He does have his prepaid mobile - his "burner" phone, something to toss out the window if John Law is closing in. I don't think he'd like a mask, particularly if he'd gone to the trouble of making up like a Peke already.

One of those anonymous masks would do nicely

anonymous-mask.jpg

That would never happen with my little dog. She was very protective. She took a special pride in protecting the house.

He does have his prepaid mobile - his "burner" phone, something to toss out the window if John Law is closing in. I don't think he'd like a mask, particularly if he'd gone to the trouble of making up like a Peke already.

I am impressed. Bobbles has a "burner" phone. LOL :what:

badhorsie, I love the mask! LOL:great:

How funny. I hope the intruder is taking care of the dog after he most likely sobered up.

Romi wouldn't go, and I doubt Finn would, either. But Grace? Shoot, give her a treat and she'll do pretty much anything. LOL.

Simon, however, would guard this house. He's an attack kitty...and if he got kidnapped somehow, I suspect it would be a replay of "The Ransom of Red Chief" all the way down the line. ROFL.

Best-
Herding Cats

Now see no one gave the dog any credit at all. He went with the guy to keep an eye on him until LE could catch up. And also to provide some evidence so it would be easier to prosecute him.

Give that smart dog some credit!

Now see no one gave the dog any credit at all. He went with the guy to keep an eye on him until LE could catch up. And also to provide some evidence so it would be easier to prosecute him.

Give that smart dog some credit!

That dog is missing.

There is not much demand for adult pit bulls as pets, so what did the suspect want him for? Hopefully the dog can be found before its too late (however bad of a guard dog he is).

Wherever Buddy is, I hope he has a cache of pudding.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back