trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
So originally she thought Travis taped it and that made him the abuser LOL!!!

A memory problem. What's up with that?

If her parents were on the stand answering the questions, it would not be hearsay. On tape, it is hearsay.

If they get on the stand and say something different, the tape could then be played to impeach them. Still hearsay, but an exception would apply. :)

Would the taped (sex) phone call be hearsay also?

Anyone know how old Jodi was when the "2nd family" was born, the youngest siblings? Jodi, her younger brother....time gap, then the youngest two sibs, right?...I bet that's when Jodi started her lying and nonsense. "kicked the dog over the spilled diaper trash"...the family didn't pay attention when the younger sibs were born.
I think Jodi would have still been without a conscience all her life though.

Oh my. She'd initially told Martinez that Travis had recorded the sex tape it seems.

Alyce keeps saying NOTHING Juan is asking her is important in her assesment. Ok, then what exactly IS important, Alyce??????

Why, of course the things Jodi says. After all, she has no history of lying prior to the murder, and she's a victim of domestic violence. Oh, and not a man, of course. :rolleyes:

a little off the topic at hand, but, lately it seems KN does not like being on this case.

Anyone find it odd that the DT hasn't put either parent of JA on the stand? Her mom could have said she was wrong for using a wooden spoon, she's become more educated on discipline, etc.
Because apparently they are not George & Cindy Anthony and won't lie for their progeny. They see her for what she really is!

people.

She just said *what ever is on that paper is correct*

Well, on that same paper is where she wrote that JA said Travis was looking at *advertiser censored* on the computer.

BOMB>.... it's coming...

Oooh I think I just saw JW roll her eyes at the Judge when she was overruled.

What ALV doesn't get-----she thinks it's all about DV. IT'S ABOUT WHEATHER JA LIED ABOUT DV!!!!

Oh, I think she will eventually get it....she's a victim of JA just like everyone else whose ever crossed her path. She's been duped and it has probably cost her her career. She'll get it eventually. :yes:

Overruled overruled overruled .....
:great:

Camera focused on JW during AlV's answers clearly show her coaching the witness. She is shaking and nodding her head slightly with every question. This is BS. Why is this permitted??????

This needs to be REPORTED!!! This Defense Team should NOT be allowed to get away with crap! I have HAD it with these people! they are a FRAUD and a SHAM to the American Judicial System. This Judge has allowed NONSENSE into this Trial and she should be sanctioned for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288