trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyce can't remember when she maybe went to the Woodstock concert either.
That was a long time ago. So many texts, and Harry met Sally movies have her confused.

JM is sharp as a tac. I can't believe how quick he is. jmo

Wow, she is so arrogant that she's lost touch with reality.

Right?? This would NOT BE THIS DIFFICULT for her if she were objective!!! The ONLY reason she's having a hard time on the stand right now is because SHE'S LYING!

Everything - absolutely everything - she testified to should be disregarded 100% by the jury- she cannot be trusted!!

dog-slap-gif.gif

There is no way in he// that a higher court will find prosecutorial misconduct when they see the witnesses JM had to deal with.

No I'm drinking water but I allow myself one yummy drink a day.

Tea is yummy? Maybe with some chocolate! You have more willpower than I do.

Is it wrong to want to see C'estLaV annihilated? :fence:

I wish that Juan would bring up the length of the relationship between JA and TA. I think that ALV thinks that it was a long-term domestic situation, which it was not.

Exactly ..and the nature of the "relationship"...

November of 2006 was the first time they had that sexual encounter . . . part of the reason I point that out . . . you get confused . . prosecutor pointed it out . . . yes

prompted her with leading questions?
Idon't believe I did. . . are you talking about . . .interview over 44hrs - I try very hard not to lead people

involving sex you had questions whether or not defendant she used sex to quell his anger - your words? yes but I believe she already mentioned it - why need to ask her
I don't really know . . .long time ago - lets take look @ notes
objection - overruled

exhibit #612 (more introduced into evidence)

your handwriting
yes it is

indicates @top page - ask Jodi . . more than 1 or 2 questions - none of them have a question mark . . .
I guess not
read whole document there are no question marks . .

investigation in this case - use sex to quell his anger? . . your question to the defendant . . leading her or suggesting the answer .?
I didn't feel I was . . . using sex to quell anger - saying he had anger right?
objection
approach

Mark My Words, Context is Everything. Now please, I need a hug and I want to go home.

Since AZlawyer is here, I am curious what a witness has to do to get sanctioned, or whatever they do to unruly witnesses.

She seems so over the line to me.

As I said, in nearly 20 years I've never seen this happen, but if the judge has repeatedly warned a witness about something and they continue to disregard her admonishments, I would think she could hold them in contempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd