trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I think of domestic violent victims that the court sided with the female ...I think of little Sky Metawala ...he has been missing for a long time now ...he was in the custody of his mother. She was ..is trully evil as is ja.

I have to say NG looks fabulous tonight. I really like her new look.

JM shredded the DT witness today IMO. And JW's objections were pretty consistently overruled. I love that the judge is finally reining the DT in, and I absolutely believe their change in courtroom posturing is NOT by accident. I think JSS has finally taken the driver's seat in this trial, and JW looked a bit taken back by that today. Lots of excited back and forth whispering between JW and the defendant too. I would love to know what they were talking about lol.

It was awesome the way the prosecution brought in the stalking behavior. JM painted ALV into a corner when he brought in the other BFs. He's clearly attacking her bias towards the defendant, and doing a great job of it too.

Tomorrow will be another interesting day! :great:

I have a suggestion. Juan should do a hypothetical with this ridiculous (imo) witness, and really take his sweet time asking her YES OR NO questions and whippin' her on each and every response in which she doesn't obey -- get the judge to admonish the witness over and over. Lean on this ridiculous witness to the point where 'the old her' would say she wants to put Juan in a time out.... BUT HEY LADY ---LOOK !! NO ONE IS LAUGHING !!!!

Here's the hypothetical:

Pretend you date a man. He breaks up with you. He leaves kerap at your door. ("He's having a little trouble getting over me, but I'm sure not scared.") He goes knock knock on your new boyfriend's door to have a little talk. ("He's just a sweetie having a friendly chitchat.") You come home to find him sleeping in your bed. ("This is normal 'letting go' behavior.")

AND THEN PULL OUT THE PHOTO OF TRAVIS with his head back and nearly sliced off: You learn that your innocent old boyfriend nearly chopped his next girlfriend's head off: In retrospect do you see a problem with jealously or stalking or ALL OF THE ITEMS ON THAT RIDICULOUS ABUSE CONTINUUM (Juan should go through them one by one by one, giving example after example of Jodi Asias' known conduct), lady??

OH GET REAL !!

Although I agree that it seems this is what the defense did it also seems that she did not do an unbiased investigation or report. She did quite a few things that point to that and her further investigation after she spoke to Juan seemed to be directed at supporting her bias and opinion on this case. It is troubling to think that she may have had a say on father's losing custody or even visitation due to her seemingly bias in believing one side only. Here she is in this case standing up and fighting for a known fabricator and worse, murderer. What is the worse of all is in her making Travis an abuser and believing him a pedophile with no proof what so ever. She can blame all the other on not gaining access but she only has herself to blame for stating such things about Travis with no facts at ll.

And ALV calling the father an abuser and liar when she has never talked with the man. Has no clue if what Jodi said was true or not. I can see initially when Jodi was arrested them being truthful to LE.

I'm confused about something Juan's doing. He made the point today that the reason Jodi didn't write about her jealousy was because of the law of attraction. Right? Did I miss something and therefore am getting this wrong? Because earlier in the trial the defense said she didn't write about the abuse because of the law of attraction. Yet, Juan said she didn't write about it because it didn't happen.

So Juan's trying to have it both ways and I think that's a big mistake with this jury. Frankly, I'm disappointed in him.

Everytime I think of domestic violent victims that the court sided with the female ...I think of little Sky Metawala ...he has been missing for a long time now ...he was in the custody of his mother. She was ..is trully evil as is ja.
And she too made unsubstantiated claims of child abuse for those who haven't followed the big, beautiful brown eyed boy's case. :(

His father was cleared of any wrongdoing and custody of their daughter was returned to the father - only after Sky was reported missing after supposedly being left alone in a car she abandoned which ran out of gas.

Another false claim of abuse that led to unforeseen and tragic consequences. :furious:

'Mr. Martinez, if you were in my men's group, I would give you a time out.'

Classy broad that!! :what:

I have a comment: Has anyone noticed how imo this awful witness is behaving abusively to Juan???? I've observed the witness to behave abusively to Juan all along (trying to mock him, trying to silence him, not behaving respectfully to him, acting condescendingly to him, attempting to ridicule him). She is just awful imo. She's The Last Person I'd want to have teaching me what healthy relationships of any sort look like !

I think it's a fairly objective piece. Parts of it support, I guess, but the profiler really nailed Jodi's personality.

ETA: I haven't watched it completely yet, but my impression was of the profiler, not necessarily the host of the show.

I watched some of her (the host) shows earlier in the trial - she was very anti JM and believing JA's abuse claim.

:what:
I stopped watching.

ALV keeps answering her questions about jealousy/stalking based on how the OBJECTS of JA's jealousy/stalking reacted. It's as if Jodi's ACTIONS were not a pattern of jealousy/stalking, regardless of how her VICTIMS reacted. It isn't JODI'S fault if they did not fear for their lives and/or call police.

If the guy wasn't fearful for his life, then Jodi must not have been stalking them; she was just having trouble letting go. If there was not a violent confrontation between JA and Bianca, the new girlfriend of Jodi's EX-boyfriend, then Jodi dropping everything and driving up to Crater Lake to confront the new girlfriend in the middle of the night was not jealous behavior or stalking. It was not jealousy/stalking when Jodi moved 1,000 miles to live near Travis AFTER they broke up. It was not jealousy/stalking when Jodi showed up unexpectedly (over and over) at Travis's house, peered in through windows, crawled in through the doggy door, hacked into his email, social networks, and BANK ACCOUNTS, and possibly slashed tires is not stalking because Travis put up with it because she deflected all his protests with kinky sex and he fell for it.

I wonder if ALV will agree that Travis being brutally SLAUGHTERED because Jodi would not let go was part of a pattern of stalking or just an aberration. My guess is that Travis was pretty damn fearful in those last moments of his life.

It's pretty obvious that Jodi WAS easily able to let go of Travis once she murdered him. She drove straight to the next guy and immediately commenced to grinding. When questioned about it, she said: "Well, I WAS single." Yup, she IS able to let go if the circumstances are just right.

You're preaching to the choir and I feel your pain. We only have a couple weeks :please: before justice is rendered.

Since you all have watched this from the beginning, has anyone (JM) asked ALV is she has ever found the man to be the victim of abuse or if she has ever found a woman to be the instigator in abusing her male partner?
Not yet - but I think we have a ways to go. Lots of jury questions, too.

Just heard Jean tell Nancy Grace the JURY has put in so many questions after Juan got up there they cant count them!!!! GO JUAN GO!!!!! I imagine they are so mad at the defense for LYING TO THEM TOO! ALV CAN"T BE THIS SNIPPY AT THEIR QUESTIONS!!!!

ITA! What was the DT thinking?! Stupidest move ever. Can't think what they thought was going to happen. ALV apparently saw a lot of stuff, but the DT appears to have actively withheld some evidence, and discouraged her from contacting other people involved. Of course, at that point, ALV should have said, stop right there, I'm not basing my opinion on just this -- but I guess it didn't matter to her because all she wanted was proof that JA was the victim and TA was the abuser.

Weird.

They did the same with RS to some degree. JA admitted some of her lies in court were a way of trying to prevent being caught but these lies RS was still calling them an "alternative reality." Juan caught him on that in a very similar situation to today and RS said "well she didn't tell me that."

Who stalks an abuser??? Only in Alyce's World.

ALV today in regards to the Sex Tape. She was acting all ewww about sex in general and when Juan asked her if TA and JA sounded like they were enjoying themselves she said, "Mr Martinez have you ever seen When Harry Met Sally?" WHAT?! Everyday I think I'm going to wake up but I don't. Help

This trial may ruin Cinnebon and Starbucks for me, fine. But it WILL NOT ruin one of my favorite movies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member