trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALV and JW ignored Jodi's move to Mesa entirely on direct iirc. Jodi/TA broke up 6-29-07 and Jodi moved to Mesa somewhere around July 29. I don't think ALV pointed to any texts/emails from TA to Jodi asking her to move to Mesa. So we're left to wonder why she moved without securing job or housing, since Travis didn't offer her shelter when she showed up. The answer is her jealousy drove her there, because Lisa testified that she and Travis began dating that July.

Do we know why there were two ex parte meetings today? And why was Jodi crying after lunch? Did she get the results to her IQ test and they weren't what she expected?

ALV is changing her testimony "on the fly"....pretty sure all those guys in the jury at not missing it.

Can't wait for the questions!:fence:

I'm more nervous about her jury questions than anxious for them. I think if there's anyone on that jury we need to worry about, we'll find out with this witness.

ALV and JW ignored Jodi's move to Mesa entirely on direct iirc. Jodi/TA broke up 6-29-07 and Jodi moved to Mesa somewhere around July 29. I don't think ALV pointed to any texts/emails from TA to Jodi asking her to move to Mesa. So we're left to wonder why she moved without securing job or housing, since Travis didn't offer her shelter when she showed up. The answer is her jealousy drove her there, because Lisa testified that she and Travis began dating that July.

where did she first live upon arrival, and how did she support herself?

The number if you want to call in

Call in to speak with the host
(347) 838-9781

I agree to a certain extent. But, if she's going to be touted as an expert and getting the pay of an expert, then it is her job to know what she is talking about and update herself to relevancy.

Exactly. ALV has to take a majority of the blame here. Sleepwalking is not an excuse for not doing your homework.

I understand her attitude IF they were just two people discussing the case for kicks. But he is a prosecutor and she is a witness, sworn under oath, and paid quite handsomely I might add. What did she think being an expert witness entailed? Slumber parties and slam books?

:seeya: Hi Schuby!

For some reason, I think the s'mores would probably be very attractive to her.

ALV knows very well what JA is. She knows she was so wrong and did a horrible job and was very irresponsible with her lack of looking at all sides and her judgement of JA and contempt for TA.

However, we will never, ever hear her say that.

I'm sure we all know "but" people as I call them. When one has some sort of confrontation with these people, even about the color of the sky, they will always, always be right. You tell them to look up and see that the color is blue, they look up and say, but........blah blah blah purple.

This will go on for hours, hours of but's and blah blah blah's. Finally you just give up and just agree to what ever it is they are saying just to stop the but's.

But (no pun intended, lol), don't think for one second that they believe what they are saying. All they care about is that they won in the end.

ALV, is a but person. I think Juan needs to quickly bring out his points keep her blah blah blahs to a minimum and be done with her now. She will never concede as WRONG as she is. I hope the jury see's ALV for the "but" person she is.:banghead:

I think his aim is to leave nothing for the defense to be able rebut any of it.

She will be done, and nothing they say can bring back any respect for this woman. She'll be remembered for what she's done for money. How low she would go. There will be no media, no hln wanting to give her any time,much like DS.

This has probably already been discussed, so apologize but I'm still catching up with testimony today, and watching DD. I can't believe JA was caught on camera cheekily "sustaining" one of the judge's objections. Her narcissism is starting to show more and more as this trial goes along. Does she not realize that the jury is probably watching her in court? She got quite the look from JW when she did that.

She is some piece of work.

Excuse my VODKABULARY (happy hour has begun) but ... I just can not get over this murdering FUABFH .. rooooolling her eyes and then AUDIBLY sustaining Wilmott's objection!! :jail:

My teenage daughter just said (in regards to Mike "Eyelash")

"Wait...defense attorneys aren't allowed to be hot"

I cracked up and she said "are you gonna quote me on weblseuths?"

I said "of course"

She said "cool" lol

Sorry for ot

My teenage daughter just said (in regards to Mike "Eyelash")

"Wait...defense attorneys aren't allowed to be hot"

I cracked up and she said "are you gonna quote me on weblseuths?"

I said "of course"

She said "cool" lol

Sorry for ot

Hahahaha!! She is so right! Love, love, love him, too!

:blushing:Not to be shallow....but I can listen to JM say "Bobby Juarez" all night!:blushing:

Yes, it does have that melifluous Ricardo Montalban-esque quality -- "Rich Corinthian Leather," anyone? :)

Lip reading experts on Dr. Drew tomorrow, YAY!! I am pumped!

I love Mark Eiglarsh, I really do BUT...If I hear one more time that he says that JM is not getting to the point fast enuf, I might call HLN myself. Does he not see that if she would answer his questions...off the bat!...that this wouldn't take so long and JM COULD get to his point quicker...sheesh is Mark watching the same trial I am????

I tweeted him about his criticism earlier and told him how positively BRILLIANT JM was today. And you are right: Juan would be done by now if ALV just answered "yes" or "no."

I think Mark jealous of Juan. I think a lot of the attorneys are jealous of Juan. JUAN ROCKS!!!! :rocker: :twocents:

Do we know why there were two ex parte meetings today? And why was Jodi crying after lunch? Did she get the results to her IQ test and they weren't what she expected?

Crying due to regret at being talked out of her own brilliant Ninja story in favor of the DV theory now collapsing inexorably like a Black Hole. Nothing can stop that.

Once again Juantum Physics trumps Jodi/ALV-spacetime Continuum.

where did she first live upon arrival, and how did she support herself?

She rented a room and was asked to leave after two weeks. I do wonder about Jodi's mom saying that they wanted her to move back to Yreka so they could help her by having her close to home. What happened to make her family to want that? and when?

I don't think so, but I'm sure he'll make sure they get it before he's done. All he's doing is telling HER she can't have it both ways.

JA didn't write about the abuse because of the law of attraction. Alyce says JA isn't jealous. How can she be so sure because according to the law of attraction, she wouldn't write about that either.

Now he's going over all the behavior JA displayed that clearly indicates jealousy.

I thought it was pretty cool myself.

Thank you for making sense out of this. I hope all of the jurors can think this out like you did because it sure confused the heck outta me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong