trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given that Jodi couldn't move on, stalked Travis. Hacked into his personal life etc etc qualifies as obsessed in my book. Her own written word states how much she loved him and thought about him. Travis was certainly a catch above from who Jodi had dated prior. A catch with a nice home,good friends. I think Jodi used religion to insinuate herself further in Travis's life.

She insinuated herself alright. She was on the path to entrenching herself. Think about it... got her self baptized, glommed onto to HIS friends, she packed all of her belongings, turned up in Mesa with what appeared to be no plan at all .. no job, no place to live etc.... and then began to unravel (according to her parents) when it all didn't come together.

Just got off the phone with my mom...she finally admitted that I have prevailed in getting her to watch the trial (and had oh so much to say about ALV). Look for posts from a "MommaSchuby" soon!

And here I thought nothing in the world could be as bad as Samuels. Well. I stand corrected. This woman is a million times worse. Like nothing I've ever witnessed or even believed it was possible to witness.

I didn't get a chance to watch much the last couple of days, but even the little bit I saw was just... just... truly unbelievable. Bad enough that this so-called expert can't answer a question to save her life - and very simple questions at that, but that she is soooooooo determined to NOT answer a question she comes off as both unbarably stupid and incredibly evasive to the point you have to wonder if Jodi is her long lost daughter she's desparately trying to protect.

Not only is the woman completely biased but so determined to be evasive in her answers she's only making herself appear MORE biased!

I honestly believe having seen WAY too much of this woman that is was HER that came up with the defense strategy to evade, evade, embelish, embelish, evade, evade on cross as both Jodi and Samuels did, but this woman appears to have practiced this art and won an Academy Award for it.

Just how is it that the defense doesn't see how this all by itself makes these witnesses appear to by lying, lying, lying regardless of what they say???

Within the first few MINUTES of cross she came off as a completely different person that was dumb as a box of rocks, utterly evasive, totally confrontational and controling, biased as the day is long and just digging herself deeper with every passing minute.

And now I find out she never wrote a report of her findings!!! WHAT??? What the heck kind of expert is supposed to be considered credible when they don't even write a report??? For heaven's sake, that's just as standard as exhaling following inhaling!

There's no way on earth that I'll believe that this woman has ever been an expert witness or even had anything to do with any court in her life. I don't care what she claims, I can't believe it.

And what is with these incompetent defense attorneys not insisting that she write a report? I just can't help but think they turned the enite defense case over to her and let her run it however she wanted. I'm totally seeing her influence in the defense's entire strategy.

A News Junkie posted this on youtube, and I am just now seeing it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqcxAn8uifA"]LaViolette like you have never heard her and where jodi got the linebacker lunge! - YouTube[/ame]

What in the hell!?

HLN After Dark just gave one of those theories. The theory is that JA copied the Movie Psycho. Nonsense yet really very creepy. The shower scene photos of both the movie and the TA, freaky!

Only one thing wrong with that theory in Psycho she died in the shower, Travis died in the hallway.

HLN After Dark just gave one of those theories. The theory is that JA copied the Movie Psycho. Nonsense yet really very creepy. The shower scene photos of both the movie and the TA, freaky!

Agree regarding the shower photos, however, I have seen this comparison mentioned before, and not so much nonsense, in my opinion. Coincidental? Maybe, or maybe not...

:waitasec:

MOO

HLN "After Dark" - Jury question "Did Jodi plan to kill Travis?"

12-0 GUILTY

:D

:seeya: Hi JW and KN :seeya:

Didja see HLN After Dark tonight? If not, read panthera's post above. Have a wonderful evening. :seeya:

:great:

thanks for that,
Did she get a job in Mesa?

Not sure, she leeched off of Travis when ever she could, but Jodi said she was working at Mimi's Cafe in January 2008. Jodi worked in restaurants and the hired help moved around a bit.

Pretty much. She even said at the beginning of her testimony (which seems moons away); something along the lines of maybe not having a job to go back to?

She has cashed out.

Everything, and it makes her look like a bona fide hired gun for sale, willing to accept whatever a DT gives her, agreeing to a preplanned "diagnosis" of a defendant.

IDK if that's accurate, but it sure seems like it.

Only one thing wrong with that theory in Psycho she died in the shower, Travis died in the hallway.

True, however, I fully believe JA intended for Travis to die in the shower. She didn't count on him getting out of there after she thrust the knife into his chest.

MOO

tumblr_lo7q5wRN0u1qd07w0.gif

Yes. He also paid her to houseclean. Remember the juror questions to her?

Not sure, she leeched off of Travis when ever she could, but Jodi said she was working at Mimi's Cafe in January 2008. Jodi worked in restaurants and the hired help moved around a bit.

Judges have a profound affect on the jurors. If I was a juror and I watched a "witness" berating and being disrespectful to either the DA or the PA, I would be looking to the judge to guide me as to whether or not their behavior is "ok". I would expect that the judge, would give me some guidelines as to what is appropriate or not...There don't seem to be any rules in this courtroom. A witness can get up (sworn under oath to tell the truth) and get "around" the rules by repeatedly evading the questions and so far (a VERY LONG WAY) into this trial, the judge has not set ANY boundaries as to what is acceptable or not. The message is LOUD AND CLEAR. The judge will not step up and take ANY responsibility as to how witnesses will/will not comply with answering questions. I hope the jurors are intelligent and can wade through the carp.

I wouldn't be surprised (given other precedent) if they're not at all that smart. I'm still on here, following this CHIT CIRCUS in the hope that I might restore my faith in what is now known as "justice".

Today's events made me feel sick in a way that I've only felt once before...

moo

I've really tried to give her the benefit of the doubt -- a habit, I think, of extending professional courtesy to other professionals and assuming they are competent and giving it their all unless proven otherwise -- but I after what I've heard about today it just seems impossible to do that any longer. There was definitely a line crossed, and that should have been the end of it the first time she was blatantly disrepectful to JM. It's one thing to have heated exchanges, but professionals need to act professionally. The more I see of her, the less I am able to extend that adjective to her behavior.

Others may still find her corpus of work exemplary and find within that a reason to excuse her, but I simply can't get myself to that place. I know how I'd act in a similar situation, and no matter how angry I was, I would never conduct myself like a truculent child. Shame on you, Alyce. You should know better and those who've believed in you deserved better. You are not one-upping JM; you are simply coming off as a stubborn, unpolished boor with a chip on your shoulder the size of Arizona. This spectacle is a disgrace to your profession and to any professional worthy of the name.

:cow:

Question: Why is it Juan is stressing so much on "Law of Attraction"... Is he brewing up something?

I think it's because JA's journals are all fluff and stuff, nothing negative about herself, which is supposed to be what LofAttraction is - send out positive vibes, get positive vibes in return.

In other words, he's hammering home the fact that JA's journals aren't fit to line a bird cage let alone be believed by an "expert". :floorlaugh:

Just got off the phone with my mom...she finally admitted that I have prevailed in getting her to watch the trial (and had oh so much to say about ALV). Look for posts from a "MommaSchuby" soon!

Yay!:great: =D

According to the THs, ALV has a fan section in the gallery that jumps up to congratulate her during every break.

Uhhhhh..... This trial is about Jodi murdering Travis Alexander as she confessed. It's not an outdated man hating 70s feminist rally or seminar. I know I've said this many times, but somebody needs to bring this to the courtroom, too.

This is "Shrinking Violets" peanut gallery, the ones that thought she was hysterical last week on the stand and laughing out loud. The TH's said they pat her on the shoulder when she comes off the stand and ask he if she's 'ok' and tell her she is doing great. One is her partner. When the h..l did this become a boxing match????

'Official' according to whom? Have we heard it characterized that way by anyone but her?

I'm glad you posted that. I have only read that JA wrote that. Who else has said they were "officially dating" and "officially broke up"? Did Travis ever say that to any of his friends?

All Jodie's word? He wasn't engaged or married to Jodie and anything Jodie says is suspect moo.
I thought it was very telling when I heard her dad tell Det F that JA was going to marry Travis. I believe she completely believed that, had told all her family that, and when he saw through her that was the beginning of the end for him. It's beyond sad that he was slaughtered because he knew what an evil person she was.

Also, proves the gun shot was last. Maybe. I'm sure Jodi's "manifesto" will explain all these theories.

True, however, I fully believe JA intended for Travis to die in the shower. She didn't count on him getting out of there after she thrust the knife into his chest.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member