trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

Status
Not open for further replies.
So hoping JM asks about the interview video about being jealous over TA desperate to get married.

I assume "Violet" is not privy to earlier testimony and has been instructed to avoid any media coverage of the trial at least until after her testimony. I would love to be there after the trial when she finds out everything we know and slowly comes to the realization that almost everything Jodi told her was a lie, that most of the hypotheticals JM asked her about were very close to the truth, if not outright factual, and it finally dawns on her how very wrong she has been. I also hope someone taped her testimony for her to view so she can see how ridiculous she looks refusing to answer any question as asked.

Then again, she may be like a woman I worked with once, and it'll go right over her head. No one wanted to confront her individually, so we all got together for a "gripe meeting" and vented all our frustrations about her without naming names. She said, "What a "witch", whoever she is should be fired!" We just filed out shaking our heads and went back to work.

BHcofbECMAAjnIm.jpg:large
]

"Tell me my nose IS NOT growing!"

I think she is teaching jw more sign language to use in court tomorrow. First it was nurmis finger up his nose. Hand signals ..hair signal and who knows what else. Today I noticed jw pushing her chair way back several times trying to get attention from alv.

This behavior is only gonna get worse cause they are letting defendant run the show. It should get interesting.

If alv is so innocent to info that defense kept from her...she would be telling the truth by now rather than being combative...

For all the money she has cost the State of Arizona tax payers by being so combative..maybe a few teachers could get better tools for their classrooms and poor children could get more lunches.

This behavior is not acceptaple. There needs to be a cap in spending on these kinds of trials.
If you are a taxpayer in Arizona call your politicians.

2weird4me I totally agree very scary energy is right in speaking of Jodi.. I also believe that the evil within has been there all along and was evident to many of us and others way before what IMO is the fully Unmasking that's occurred throughout this trial.. I just believe now that there is no way to miss or deny it for what it truly is and IMO has always been.. Pure evil..

Regarding looking back at photos of her over the last 5 years.. IMO thats not even necessary to be able to see the drastic transformation.. Just go to the jailbird idol video of Arias and then compare that to any of the more recent video footage from near the end of cross to present day.. Moo is that the contrast is remarkable.. As I mentioned earlier IMO for me personally the true drastic difference is seen easier and clearer in video footage vs still photographs .. But either way it's definitely a drastic difference that has transformed especially regarding her face..

I'm via mobile at the moment or I'd post links myself.. But viewing the jailbird idol video and then viewing any of her recent video will give you the proof of the very real, very drastic transformation that I'm speaking of..

She is and has always been evil, IMO..its just undeniable now that the mask is off.. Jmo

I don't know if they have these secret signals, because JW so often is just blatantly nodding or shaking her had at the witness before she answers.

You could tell today's testimony really got to Jodi. I bet because it delved into her jealousy. She was always so desperate to hide it. She couldn't even admit jealousy over Cancun. This is pushing her buttons hard.

I just saw ALV mad dogging when sidebars happened today, a lot. She looked like she can't wait to get off the stand and get paid. Maybe remorse while having time to think about what she had been told. Nah, she'll go to the bitter end for that paycheck. jmo

No, but you can google images of Jodi Arias and find tons and tons. There are more photos of her on the internet spanning the last 10 years than Heidi Klum.

What really sucks (& I'm sure Jodi would LOVE this) is that if you put "Jodi" into Google, Jodi Arias is the first name to pop up. Her name is the VERY first one, even ahead of Jodie Foster. Bleah.

I would be dismissed after that "timeout" comment. I mean, why do I get $12 per hour to be serious and impartial and she gets $300 to be biased and disrespectful?

They get $12/hr? I'm SO glad to hear that they get something. Someone told me jurors only earn $5.00/day, so at least they are getting paid more for their time than that!

BBM
Great post! We're on the same wavelength. I actually wrote to Juan during the cross-exam and thanked him for performing a miracle - the unmasking of Jodi Arias. It was mesmerizing! The evil in this woman's soul-less body is unlike anything I have ever seen. Her black, beady eyes are not unlike a hooded cobra waiting to strike its victim. Venom oozes out of every pore in her body. Amazingly, the evil never, ever leaves her!. I have watched for any sign of humanity in her countenance - it's just not there. There's always a volcano inside of her....waiting to erupt.

Now that Juan has unmasked satan's spawn, she must never be allowed to join the human race again. She is a weapon of mass destruction. There is no doubt in my mind that she would kill again. She was just getting warmed up after Travis's murder. The Glock she purchased was not for protection - it was to kill anyone who tried to get in her way after she started to go on the run. Thank God...Det. Flores caught her just in time!

There will be justice for Travis!

I thought the State had to prove premeditated murder??

After watching her today I wouldn't be surprised if some of the cases she has testified in get RE-EXAMINED!! :what:

I was thinking the same thing. Interesting... for all the "Trial Experience" on ALV's CV, there isn't single court record to confirm that she has in fact testified as an expert witness in a criminal case. Maybe ALV embellished her experience again? Rounding up from "consultant" to "expert witness". Kind of like Keynote Speaker.
:facepalm:

JW had better be out to dinner with ALV and grooming the heck out of her to keep her under control because I believe if they don't, she's bound to disrespect one of the jurors or alienate one of them by trying to narrate how the questions are being posed and what a juror "might be getting at."

"I don't... I don't understand what you're asking me, Mr... JUROR!"

2weird4me I totally agree very scary energy is right in speaking of Jodi.. I also believe that the evil within has been there all along and was evident to many of us and others way before what IMO is the fully Unmasking that's occurred throughout this trial.. I just believe now that there is no way to miss or deny it for what it truly is and IMO has always been.. Pure evil..

Regarding looking back at photos of her over the last 5 years.. IMO thats not even necessary to be able to see the drastic transformation.. Just go to the jailbird idol video of Arias and then compare that to any of the more recent video footage from near the end of cross to present day.. Moo is that the contrast is remarkable.. As I mentioned earlier IMO for me personally the true drastic difference is seen easier and clearer in video footage vs still photographs .. But either way it's definitely a drastic difference that has transformed especially regarding her face..

I'm via mobile at the moment or I'd post links myself.. But viewing the jailbird idol video and then viewing any of her recent video will give you the proof of the very real, very drastic transformation that I'm speaking of..

She is and has always been evil, IMO..its just undeniable now that the mask is off.. Jmo

Agree, it's freaky. Tell you what scared the carp out of me last night, while watching youtube videos of Monday w/JM and ALV, was when the vid froze and ALV's expression was combative, as I waited for the feed I covered half her face with my hand, and her right side facial expression was so filled with rage, her left side hate...creepy to the max!!! I'm facinated with mirror face annalysis anyway...anyhow, I'm almost afraid to do that face mirror thing with JA.

So what does everyone think JM meant at the end of day, "Judge, may I then ask her the...?"

What could it be???

I am new here but have been reading for about two years! Very, very interesting. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998