trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, JA was beyond the pattern of "normal human emotion" jealousy and all the way to full-blown stalking.

Cued at the spot where JM uses ALV's continuum to Dx JA:

http://youtu.be/fK-LOWBAy1g?t=53m2s :great::dance::clap:

What in the world was going on between JA and JW the last 2 minutes of that clip (right at the end of court)? I'm more shocked that they didn't start making out than I would have been if they did. Don't either of them have any concept of personal space? Right before JA noticed the camera and put her glasses back on quickly, it seemed like they were flirting back and forth! What in the world.

What in the world was going on between JA and JW the last 2 minutes of that clip (right at the end of court)? I'm more shocked that they didn't start making out than I would have been if they did. Don't either of them have any concept of personal space? Right before JA noticed the camera and put her glasses back on quickly, it seemed like they were flirting back and forth! What in the world.

She's not even bothering to wait for the jury to leave anymore before starting the full blown chattering.

One day soon all that will end for her.

2weird4me I totally agree very scary energy is right in speaking of Jodi.. I also believe that the evil within has been there all along and was evident to many of us and others way before what IMO is the fully Unmasking that's occurred throughout this trial.. I just believe now that there is no way to miss or deny it for what it truly is and IMO has always been.. Pure evil..

Regarding looking back at photos of her over the last 5 years.. IMO thats not even necessary to be able to see the drastic transformation.. Just go to the jailbird idol video of Arias and then compare that to any of the more recent video footage from near the end of cross to present day.. Moo is that the contrast is remarkable.. As I mentioned earlier IMO for me personally the true drastic difference is seen easier and clearer in video footage vs still photographs .. But either way it's definitely a drastic difference that has transformed especially regarding her face..

I'm via mobile at the moment or I'd post links myself.. But viewing the jailbird idol video and then viewing any of her recent video will give you the proof of the very real, very drastic transformation that I'm speaking of..

She is and has always been evil, IMO..its just undeniable now that the mask is off.. Jmo

JA has lost a lot of weight, is 5 years older, has not had any sunshine, has had barely sufficient nutrition, and is under a lot of stress. NOT that I feel sorry for her in the least; but her recent look is easily explainable without going into spookiness.

BHcofbECMAAjnIm.jpg:large
]

"Tell me my nose IS NOT growing!"

Next time on court guess what i'm thinking
Jw: uumm my guess is you did it in cold blood and now you want to do it to me ?

According to Arizona's website here

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/JuryServices/GeneralInformation/faq.asp

it states..

"Will I be compensated for jury duty?
Yes. Jurors are compensated for mileage if they appear the first day but do not serve for a trial. Mileage is currently calculated round-trip from the center of your zip code to the court building. The current rate is 44.5 cents per mile. If selected to serve as a juror for a trial, you will receive $12 dollars for every day the trial lasts, plus mileage. Checks are sent out a week or two after your service has been completed."

So, while it's not $5 a day, unfortunately it's no where near $12 per hour, let alone $300 per hour. ALV is playing the Arias-card with Martinez by answering his questions in the most evasive, noncommittal, play-stupid-kinda-way possible. The only difference is ALV agenda is her paycheck. There is no other possible reason a DV "expert" (if she can even be called that after her testimony) could possibly make such assumption based on the facts provided.

JA has lost a lot of weight, is 5 years older, has not had any sunshine, has had barely sufficient nutrition, and is under a lot of stress. NOT that I feel sorry for her in the least; but her recent look is easily explainable without going into spookiness.
Regarding looking back at photos of her over the last 5 years.. IMO thats not even necessary to be able to see the drastic transformation.. Just go to the jailbird idol video of Arias and then compare that to any of the more recent video footage from near the end of cross to present day.. Moo is that the contrast is remarkable.. As I mentioned earlier IMO for me personally the true drastic difference is seen easier and clearer in video footage vs still photographs .. But either way it's definitely a drastic difference that has transformed especially regarding her face..

I'm via mobile at the moment or I'd post links myself.. But viewing the jailbird idol video and then viewing any of her recent video will give you the proof of the very real, very drastic transformation that I'm speaking of..

She is and has always been evil, IMO..its just undeniable now that the mask is off.. Jmo
-------
I agree. There is a remarkable difference from JA's Christmas Idol up until now. I actually thought maybe she is trying to gain sympathy from the jury, so has intentionally stopped eating, and take care of herself. If they sympathy card doesn't work for her (which will be revealed by the verdict) I was thinking she may try to appeal the verdict and claim she was malnourished and physically weak to withstand the trial. Just a thought. With someone as manipulative as JA, you can never be too certain her motives. She's always concocting some plan with ulterior motives.

Something about the sex tape is bothering me,,its like theres two diffrent ta voices ,,in the begining normal then in the middle during the sex talk the voice seems lower pitch and slower then back to normal then toward the end back lower and slower and from the middle to the end it all sounds ,,i dont know,,scripted,,,,,,maybe i'm just tired but something is screaming to me its fake

It was a good day. The only weak part I think is the Havasupai fight, which I think DF's testimony doesn't really tell us much about, and JM is making more of it than there is.

Other than that, lots of good points made today on the lying and the stalking pattern, which I know there is more to come.
What I got out of the Havasupai fight testimony was that Daniel caused it by taking the 15 lbs. of makeup and lotion out of Jodi's backpack. (Not Travis) Jodi was pissed and Travis wanted to break up with her then. Jodi didn't state in her journal who started the fight or what it was about, only that Travis was abusive to her...

ALV is officially obsessed with Jodi. JM keeps asking her why she went back to talk to Jodi after she'd already formed an opinion. ALV wants more information. But she'd already formed her opinion. How could more information help? She certainly didn't get more of the "right" information, seeing as she's unaware of things JM has asked on cross.

She certainly didn't use that time wisely to corroborate Jodi's statements with real live people. Talking--you know, two people with their mouths moving, as JM explained. She fell into Jodi's trap. Same trap that Travis couldn't get himself out of. Even though Travis and ALV knew a "truth" about Jodi, they kept going back. RIP Travis for that mistake. I wish so many times in this trial that he just didn't fall for whatever story Jodi had just that ONE last time.

I totally agree ALV is obsessed with JA. Why else would she embarrass herself with absurdities to this degree?

Wondering, though, why most of ALV's testimony about JA isn't considered hearsay, since she didn't corroborate JA's stories, lies, versions. In the limited testimony I did hear today, JM grilled her on whether she had corroborated JA's stories and writings by talking to others, and she always said "NO," blah, blah, blah.:panic::drink:

Wait a minute. I already admitted I was not even paying attention when all this past boyfriend stuff came up--but, is it true that Jodi started dating Matthew--Bobby's FRIEND?

I didn't realize that. But JM said Bobby moved to live with Matthew. Wow.
I caught that too, and wondering the same thing. If so, that brings an interesting angle to the mind and thoughts of Arias.

Isn't it interesting that no one laughs at AL's "witty" comments now...

What I got out of the Havasupai fight testimony was that Daniel caused it by taking the 15 lbs. of makeup and lotion out of Jodi's backpack. (Not Travis) Jodi was pissed and Travis wanted to break up with her then. Jodi didn't state in her journal who started the fight or what it was about, only that Travis was abusive to her...

IOW JA pitched a hissy fit because TA took DF's side instead of hers, making TA abusive in her mind.

At first I thought Laviolette was OK and I was a bit worried because it seemed she was connecting well with the jury, then, Martinez began his cross and she went off the rails. I mean, she'd already left the track during direct, but even that was like, well, alright she's a defense witness, so even though I didn't like it I understood why - but OMG, she's sounds like a total loon now, IMO.

What did ALV say to Travis' sister after court last week?

All of JA's mad scribbling of notes for JW yesterday made me think of a movie. I remembered Patty Hearst was in it, so I was eventually able to find it. This clip practically could have been a scene in JA's trial. For those who never saw it before, Kathleen Turner is John Waters' nightmare suburban housewife who looks perfectly normal on the surface but takes extreme measures against anyone who crosses her or her family.
Serial Mom Movie - YouTube

And a subsequent scene could also take place in the courtroom hallway in Phoenix. Heck, I think JA was about ready to do this to her own witness yesterday.
Fashion Has Changed - YouTube

At first I thought Laviolette was OK and I was a bit worried because it seemed she was connecting well with the jury, then, Martinez began his cross and she went off the rails. I mean, she'd already left the track during direct, but even that was like, well, alright she's a defense witness, so even though I didn't like it I understood why - but OMG, she's sounds like a total loon now, IMO.

Yes! And, IMO, this shows how skilled and strategic JM is. Remember his first day of cross examination (the last 45 minutes of the court day) delved into Snow White and the 7 Dwarves -- something that really does not have anything to do with the case. But I think he did this to lull the defense into a feeling of complacency over the long weekend AND to not reveal what exactly he wanted to cross-examine AL on. Tuesday was an important day, IMO, because he has gotten into the "meat" of discrediting AL's testimony. I think at this point, AL would LOVE to be asked a simple question regarding Snow White and any other Disney character she ever theorized about...

Yeah, but Dan doesn't know what they talked about really. She could have been upset already and the backpack incident could have been just a spark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood