trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOLz she left her cellphone on!! I would not have admitted it was mine.

I have officially turned this foul woman off--when she talked about "porking
" and about TA's girlfriends he was just talking to--she had a look of utter disgust on her face like TA was some abhorrant male or something---her bias against all men is just disgusting.....I just can't listen any more!!!1 I actually think men as friends are more honest than back biting females...I actually think TA was a nice guy!!!

OMG! Did you hear that? That was Alyce's cell phone ringing in court in her purse!

@WildAboutTrial

LOL Alyce's cell phone is ringing. The whole courtroom looks puzzles. Nurmi is quite agitated. #JodiArias

WOW. She told ALV they were both in the closet!!!!

so she shoots him in the closet...but where oh where is the blood??

Did she forget her glasses in addition to forgetting to turn off her cell? Good grief. At least we are at the murder.

I think he would have been to embarrassed to say she was there, I do not think he would have announced to his friends that he let the crazy in his house.

IMO he was scared enough of her that when she showed up and he thought she was a thousand miles away he would have let someone know she was there just in case anything happened to him. He knew she was capable of hurting him based on his texts and based on his friends testimony, interviews and the 911 tape. MOO

HER CELL PHONE IS ON! HELLLOOOOOO, is anyone home in there LAV?

:thud: again.

ALV says JA told her she pulled the trigger when they were both in the closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee