trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
These 'women' are just women he was communicating with over the internet. How does that have to do with anything?

Isn't it amazing that she can tell all about any women TA had contact with without talking to any of them.

You know if ALV had conceded through the trial when Juan was questioning her on the witness stand and say "Maybe I am wrong., I was just going by what the defendant told me I did not know all of the previous fabrications she has told. how I diagnoised her is from what came out of Jodi's mouth"

I would find her more believeable, and not so biased towards the defense
I'd have respect for the vast amount of work she's done in her career to help abuse victims.

Instead her testimony leaves me seriously contemplating what her definition of help is and believing she needs to retire and abdicate her volunteer work to people more 'up to date' on IPV.

"I call it an act of having a hard time breaking up."

Guess that's how ALV sums up the murder.

Not getting Travis and all he had and potentially could have in the future = being battered in Jodi's mind.

In fact she put together a mish mash of what she wanted (from Travis :moo: MOO) and posted it on her myspace. Note the amount of material possessions, religion and the book that meant so much to Travis slapped right in the middle. It's easy to see just how much of this is mirrored from what Travis wanted and what she wanted out of him.

She couldn't fit his 5 bedroom house on there but maybe she planned on moving sometime between her luxury car and the private jet. Or maybe they were going to live on the multimillion dollar yacht?
:snooty:

ETA: OH I just realized that the massive building with the pools on the left hand side is in fact a house. And the car is of the same brand (Infinity) that the bank repossessed becuase she couldn't afford it. Why on earth she thought she could buy a luxury car and that huge house payment with DB I'll never know. She really thinks she is so amazing she deserves to be pampered.

icnthv.jpg

Source is her myspace here.....
http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias/photos/albums/my-photos/663532

I hope she gets Murder 1 so I can hear a juror say "No one believed Alyce." Lol. "Career" over.

What BALONEY.

She calls that a hard time breaking up??? LOL. No Alyce it's called JEALOUSY an stalking the on that dumped you. Does she think we are all idiots?

We dont care what you were Alyce, we care what you are, and we dont like you.

Yes, Alyce, when MOST people have a hard time letting go of a relationship, they find more productive ways to deal with their hurt and anger. Normal folks don't continue to insert themselves into the other's life, follow them around, send emails to their new interest, spy on them, etc.

I always like to sit in the courtroom at my daughter's capital murder trial and chat it up with her convicted felon pal. Where's that guy who's selling popcorn and beer??
Good times.

What about the fact Bobby was a vampire hunter and moved to San Fran to do it properly and didn't realise he was living with one .. see anything freudian in that scenario since we were talking about ink blot tests earlier?

I just got on the boards, so if this is OT please excuse, but I must say this or bust! What is with these talking heads? I turned on HLN early and the round table of talking heads were saying how AL was holding her own or getting the better of Juan, like Juan is the enemy!!! Here we have a confessed killer who lies and a defense witness who will say whatever, and they don't call her on it, no quite the contrary they praise her. Please someone help me understand this madness!! my opinion only.

Oh Lilly, who can possibly understand the madness... we live in an upside down universe today - right is wrong, good is bad, bad is good...don't try to make sense of it, you're not alone.. :(

These are all generalities once again. Nothing to do with this case! :gavel:

She is just speaking as if she at one of her engagements. Just like she did on direct.

its that whole rehabilitation thing...I hate it. *insert my pouty face here*

Oh please! Now I have heard it all. Confronting the girlfriend of your ex is mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghostrider2000