trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
This line of questioning, talking about the constant communication between the 2 of them is a double edged sword for the DT.

If Jodi was abused and battered by him and thought he was a pedophile, why was she in such close communication? I thought she was pulling away?

JUST because he talked to her on IM. it does not mean he didn't feel he was being stalked by her!!!!!

Sometimes people try and 'act nice' to keep someone from acting out.

I did the same thing. I talked to my stalker, I agreed we were good friends (he asked me that a lot) Lots of needy questions... I answered in the affirmative all the time.

It was my attempt to keep him calm, keep the situation from getting worse, all the while hoping he would just go away, or put someone else in his crosshairs.

When things came to a head, my friends were stunned that I had not shared with them what was happening.

I can't explain why I didn't tell them. I think it's because your friends will force you to handle it differently and you know their way will escalate it.

Which is go to police, get restraining order, etc etc.

I know this, I have been in the eye of the storm and felt paralyzed to do anything but pacify the crazy S.O.B.

I found it more enjoyable to clean 3 cat litter boxes than listen to this bs

FG5.jpg

holy canoli! i fell asleep and literally shot up when I heard JM voice..thats just nuts lol

How come when Juan wanted to look at ONLY text messages or ONLY Journals, she would not do it and fought him tooth and nail? We spent hours hearing about the global CONTEXT of everything?

Yet Ms. Wilmott can prance on up and say, oh, let's forget about the journals.....and now suddenly, that's ok. I hope this nonsense is not being lost on the jury.

And Ms. Wilmott sounds like she has been huffing on helium.

I know someone who's ex attacked him in his sleep. But to this day, he says she'd never hurt him.

yeah, right,

fran

Travis said Jodi scammed him. Willmott ask Alyce more about why Travis said that.

did I just miss-hear willie say "the sex tape between Mr Alexander and Miss LaViolette???"

ALV: Not in THIS tape, no.

ME: exactly. But taunting happened in other conversations. Not this one but in others.

"Battered Womens Syndrome" has as much to do with this case as the Jurassic period or the rings of Saturn (Saturn has rings, right?)

Hey! I'm supposed to be an expert on the rings of Saturn! I'd completely forgotten -- because of the fog, you know. So I should be able to explain why it's relevant here! Uh, except I can't . . . .

I don't think ANYTHING that ALV brings up is relevant.

How is Wilmott doing with re-direct? The jury must be completely spent by now.

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if the jury in seeing this transition in her behavior and ability to answer questions between defense and prosecutor and realizes that this is a bias sham and nothing but game playing.

my 2 cents? yes, the jurors have eyes and ears, they are seeing it...jmo

I came from an extremely abusive home with one parent responsible for mental and physical abuse. This abuse included the use of guns to the point I would throw up as a child out of fear.

The other parent and all of my siblings were abused.

Not one of us grew up to be an abuser or turned to substance abuse.

I did, however, receive many years of therapy. My siblings did not receive counselling and turned out to be kind and loving people.

Since I was a DV victim I chose the high road - consider the source and rise above it.

By the way, if you are truly abused you would not drive over 1000 miles to further be abused like JA claims. No.Way.No.How.

Who is dead and who is alive ALV? Case Closed!

Forgot to add: ALV has her stories and I have the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph