trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jodi wants to tell JW something. Nurmi asked for the approach and then the camera pans to JA and she mouths to JW "Jennifer" - like get over here pronto.

I cannot believe that JW is actually gonna keep this short...smart move.

JM got ALV to say Jodi told her she shot Travis when they were both in the closet. And that Jodi told her the knife was on the side table. I think that is huge. I guess the fog cleared when she was talking to ALV. jmo

And, that she thought the gun was unloaded. And, that she remembered pulling the trigger.

And in that sex tape does Jodi sound afraid of Travis?

This is all so stupid. The DT calls him an abuser. The Prosecution is saying she 's a stalker. So if ANY of this is true....It's a tie! Travis was NOT an abuser and Arias was not a stalker.

Soooooooooo...all this blah blah blah is about a girl and guy having fights/arguments and saying not so nice things...LIKE EVERY OTHER COUPLE IN THE WORLD!!!

All due respect, it does matter. The facts are clear and they show over & over again that Jodi was indeed stalking Travis - and they also show that Travis was NOT an abuser - not in any way, shape or form - not a single time ever.

The ONLY person calling him an abuser is Jodi - the person who has lied and lied and lied and lied again. There is no one else that ever saw Travis abusing anyone.

PS; in ALV's abuse continuum, stalking is under 'terrorism' column, the most extreme form of abuse - and we're here today because Travis Alexander is dead. At the hands (admittedly, her 3rd big fat stinking lie) of the murderer, jodi arias. Sorry, I'm just so angry today at this verbal torture taking place on the family of Travis Alexander. It's overwhelming.

tumblr_mj3frzAhAH1s5vvgpo1_400.gif

Thank you! :blowkiss:

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and state that she won't have memory problems on re-direct. Don't ask me how I know. It's just a gut feeling.

I don't want to toot my own horn here, but I would if I could, but Alyce has some memory issues. However, they are relatively unimportant.

Alyce is soooo judgmental about Travis talking/flirting to those women but, not about Jodi climbing over Ryan Burns. Wasn't Jodi trolling on Abe too?
You cannot tell me if a more successful, richer, more handsome guy came along than Travis ...Jodi would not have jumped on him with warm mouth hugs.
Travis told Jodi no and to leave...that's the difference.

Her rest face is so sad, like they say your life is imprinted on your resting face, hers is one of the saddest ones I've ever seen ...

I'm tuning out JW's redirect but will read here until she's done. Wonder if we'll get to juror's questions today? Maybe after the afternoon break? I hope so.

in our dreams...........:banghead:

:facepalm: This woman is certifiable. Honestly disgusting. :facepalm:

Did she just say basically that Travis isn't scared of Jodi becuase he slept next to her but Jodi was afraid of Travis BUT becuase she was a battered women she wasn't afraid all of the time. So just those times she slept next to him were the times she was not afraid.

OK lady, she slept right next to him the day she murdered him bringing a gun and a knife into the house and butchering him. HELLO?

I don't think any juror could possibly be listening to this. And the shrill tones are exacerbating my headache! I had to leave the room & I have 3 little ones with high voices. :facepalm:

P.S. Why does AVL and now JW keep using the word "verbiage?" It's not being used correctly by either one & JA also used it incorrectly on the stand. It must be contagious, whatever is wrong with these three ladies.

KCL: be sure to use hand sanitizer!:floorlaugh:

Is it just me or does the admitted killer, with her ulgy blouse and dreadful hair, look particularily HOMELY today?

It's not just you. I have a strong suspicion my astigmatism/eye sight is going to have gotten worse at my next vision check/eye doc appt. (based on what my eyes were subjected to today with regards to the camera panning in on JA). Yuck, yuck, and yuck!! And it wouldn't be funny if it weren't for JA being such a narcissist. She honestly probably believes that she looks "hot" today (and ALL days, of course).

WOW! ALV is able to understand every single (leading) question by JW.

Does anyone think the jury sees this clear as day? If I were on the jury Id think wow on convient that ALV can answer questions no problem with JW is doing it, but when JM questions her she fights him tooth and nail...

Wow, amazing how Ms LaViolette's memory gets so much sharper when being questioned by Wilmott. Now she can remember yes and no, exact dates and the contents of specific text messages! It must have been a miracle over lunch :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks