trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a link to the most recent defense motion?
And why is every post I try to make errored out?

He not only couldn't get away from her, but TA's attempts to hold JA accountable when he was alive - through texts, emails, etc - has now become the fodder for JA's domestic abuse BS.

So wrong...

Im in a fog, so can someone help me out here....
once JW is done can JM go back and readdress ALV? or when JW is done later this summer, will it be time for the next witness?

I believe after JW we do jury questions.

tumblr_lz4v0bzq2t1qd2avdo1_500.gif

Actually it's been about 3 weeks... this is the 3rd week is what I mean. She was openly crying and leaning away from the Mom Twin, being comforted by an older relative the last time I saw her - which was a Thursday. :what:[/QUOTE
I get the impression they had a falling out..Sis was the one doing the crying and not jodi's mom, it sure sounds that way - plus after all the many days of faithfully being right there with her sister, now she's gone.

I just can't help but feel ole' sis finally had enough of this charade and her murdering niece and perhaps said something as to that fact. Just me guessing, but still. But the fact is, she's not been back, and it's been quite a while...

Are we there yet?????

I just need a daily summary from now on. I've aged ten years since this trial started.

Oh and ALV is only 5 years older than me but a century away in style and attitude and her living in California too. Someone needs to get out more and mix with other people and open her mind.

Not meant to be nasty but an observation only.

Im in a fog, so can someone help me out here....
once JW is done can JM go back and readdress ALV? or when JW is done later this summer, will it be time for the next witness?

I think once she is done there will be juror questions followed by Wilmott regarding the questions then Juan regarding the questions.

Couple of quick questions for anybody out there who knows:

1. Do we know who is on the rebuttal witness list?
2. Can Arias be called to the stand in the rebuttal case?

TIA

I'm really starting to wonder if ALV has a personal vendetta against Travis.

Has ALV seen the crime scene photos and of Travis??? I don't see how she could go on like this if she has seen them. Does she have any idea how horrific this murder is and could be done only by a MONSTER!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member