trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you can see that Ms. Arias finger was broken, and not injured while stabbing the victim repeatedly?

I think her common sense went on the blink when she reviewed this case. It forgot to tell her JA LIES. :what:

just sayin'
fran

Well, Alyce, you certainly live in your own world. You need to retire. You were duped by the most obvious liar in North America. Stop damaging this victim's family. Stop harming people.

We are back from afternoon break . . .(sorry I missed quite a bit this afternoon)

when ALV investigates a case she doesn't presume what she is being told is truth - she needs to figure it out herself . . there must be evidence or don't have enough time to do a good job . . she has gone half thru cases and then declined testifying on the case.

ALV had skeptism . . was not sure she would take this case @ all . .
working on this case ever time you felt you might withdraw from it?
objection
may we approach?
you may

"I didn't wanna" - what ALV thought when she first considered taking this case.

The more they bring up how much she trusts the defendant, the more the jurors distrust her.

Question to those that watch HLN frequently.

Do the THs ever complain about JW going over and over and over and over and over the same things the entire time she is up or do they just harp on JM for his style?

I can't stand to watch HLN very long ...
But the times I do flip by there, a semi-sane TH will bring up that JW brings up the same things again & again. Also give their opinion that Juan NEEDS to be aggressive with ALV b/c the witness evades questions and will not give straight yes/no answers to Juan.

99.99999 % of the time though ... This is followed by 3-4 oth TH's saying that Juan's style is abrasive and he's not winning any points with the jury.

And that .... Is why I can rarely watch HLN.

I am new here and wanted to say I love reading all the comments!! I also love the notes those who attend the trial post every day!!
Anyway, this may have already been said here, but I notice that Jodi always seems to puff her $300 chest out when the jury is leaving or coming in. She also acts like she is cold today but only put the coat on AFTER the jury was out of the room. Bet that coat will be off again when they come back in. I think she thinks the male jurors like looking at her and her chest. LOL!! JMO
:welcome4:

thank you guys. We are all tired... but let us leave this stuff at the tips of our fingertips and not communicate it. Thank you.:rocker:
Oh, sorry, some of those were me. I went back to delete them, but you already did that for me. Thanks. Again, sorry. :seeya:

Is anyone else laughing so hard right now that they could pee on ALV's comment that she goes into the case with no small amount of skepticism and doesn't believe what she is told by a defendant without corroborating independent facts?!?!

I swear I am going to pee.

I was not looking at her when she said it, only listening, did she have a straight face when she said it??

ETA oops guess technically that could qualify as a bathroom joke but I am seriously not joking. tears nearly ran down my legs if ya follow. Sorry nursie.

Seriously, how did it take 44 hours to interview JA? Even Samuels said 30 hrs was pushing it for expert interviews. 44 hours is equivalent to over a year in therapy (factoring in therapist vacations)!!

She doesn't just assume, she has to satisfy herself.

Note: $300/hour can apparently be quite satisfying.

so she's absolutely sure JA is telling the truth.
phew - she better take some more continuing ed classes.
JA is an admitted liar.

ALV saw that there were ton$ of journal$ and over 80,000 texts she would have to go through to inve$tigate. Why would $he turn this ca$e down at $250/hour for re$earch?

I am new here and wanted to say I love reading all the comments!! I also love the notes those who attend the trial post every day!!
Anyway, this may have already been said here, but I notice that Jodi always seems to puff her $300 chest out when the jury is leaving or coming in. She also acts like she is cold today but only put the coat on AFTER the jury was out of the room. Bet that coat will be off again when they come back in. I think she thinks the male jurors like looking at her and her chest. LOL!! JMO

Thetes no way she paid 300 dollars in Lajolla. Maybe in Tiajuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member