trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate always asking questions but after today and seeing the family go through the horror day after day I'm so upset! I looked through all the info on the 1st page and didn't find any place where I can donate money to help the family get through this. Where would I find that? Thanks in advance.

I had vowed to turn off the computer and get dinner ready, but I was still watching, of course. And all the barf-inducing back-and-forth with JW and ALV made me wonder: Why doesn't the prosecution hire a domestic violence expert themselves? Is it too late?

There have been so many dv victims that have some on the various TH shows and said that JODI was abusive, that Travis was stalked, etc. It seems the prosecution could benefit from having an expert testify to that. Have they had one on and I missed it? TIA for your help!

I've no doubt that JA wrote things in her journal knowing that others would read it, her writings were purposely crafted to elicit emotions from those she targeted, just another facet of her manipulation, tricks and games she played. She thinks herself so smart, not.

Is it over yet? Did Wilmott finish up with redirect?

JVM is standing on her head on HLN

This was posted on another thread:
4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013 NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013
WOW what has Jodi been doing in jail to have this done. My imagination has gone wild with all the odd things that have gone on in the courtroom since April 1. Does anyone know if the shackels that I understand she is wearing now is new since April 1?

Yes, JVM was doing a spoof of Jodi in custody, digging through waiste basket, standing on her head.....and the What IF technique interrogation

I replied to you on the other thread, don't know how to bring it over, but I think that kind of thing plays well in legal dramas but isn't very realistic. Can you imagine the outrage if he basically blew off cross of the DT witnesses and the jury ended up actually buying their self defense story?

It was a little tongue in cheek, but I sort of think it would have been just as effective. Basically all of his time with her just proved that one thing. JMO

I've no doubt that JA wrote things in her journal knowing that others would read it, her writings were purposely crafted to ellicit emotions from those she targeted, just another facet of her manipulation, tricks and games she played. She thinks herself so smart, not.

I checked some journals from a while back and I never used parentheses. Jodi used them a lot. Why the need to clarify or explain to yourself?

I'd be interested if others have personal journals filled with parentheses.

To me they say "audience"

JVM is standing on her head on HLN

Yes and she sings. Because that makes HER being interrogated (for God knows what) by two "GREAT" detectives authentic.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This was posted on another thread:
4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013 NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013
WOW what has Jodi been doing in jail to have this done. My imagination has gone wild with all the odd things that have gone on in the courtroom since April 1. Does anyone know if the shackels that I understand she is wearing now is new since April 1?

No she's had the shackles on everyday. As for her journals, or manifestos, who the hell knows whats up inside her evil mind. I'm Crabby!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Watching HLN, and just have to say that JVM drives me bonkers! I just want to do this to her... :slapfight:

Hello everyone. I'm new. I've been following this trial for upwards of a month now, and it's gotten very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam