trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that when JW asks her to think hypothetically she simply replies..Ok..and then calmly listens and agrees. When JM asked her to her responses were consistently..."so you want me to think hypothetically about something I have no proof of?" (or something to that effect) EVERY single time!

We need to ask one of our trial watchers to get the DT and state list of witness coming up. HLN saying the DT may be recalling their DT witness that authenticated the sex tape. Who was that?? I can't remember.
Oh, yes I do - was it Lonnie??

Does a good attorney have to take as much time re crossing witnesses. Took wilmott days to cross ALV and again days to recross/ rehab. This witness. Doesn't this cause her to look insecure! Like she doesn't have to try to pound these opinions on the jurors. If I was on the jury I'd be highly annoyed with her actions.

NGs producer just said the new witness is the guy that was the computer expert for the defense. He is going to be recalled for the defense.

IMO

Yep, that's what it says at the court website, but what does it mean? She wants her current journal back? Curiouser and curiouser.....
I take this to mean the journals she has been writing since she has been in jail. I am so wanting to know if this is why the defense and Jodi have had a few meetings with the judge lately without the defense. Also I thought (at least in FCA's case) the judge couldn't compel the jail staff to do anything outside the courtroom. So many questions!!!!!!!

NG producer said the next defense witness might be a recall of the man who authenticated the phone sex tape. WTH are they up to?

It almost seemed like JW was trying to emulate JM in her re-direct today with her hypotheticals etc. She's out of her league IMO. She stumbled a lot over her questioning, and can't speak off the cuff like Juan does. It didn't come across well to me. Her best bet is to be done with this witness asap because I don't see that she's doing their case any good. She fumbles and "misspeaks" far too often to be a credible witness.

What?

NG just said the Defense is re-calling the witness who testified to authenticating the May 10 recording.

They just said that JA allegedly submitted seven recordings to the Court.

Are we going to hear more of Travis's voice?

panthera.. bring your barf bag.

Just saw the clip on HLN of Juan's cross-examination where ALV states because JA's finger was broken, she found the kicking incident to be truthful.

Quite a leap, in my opinion.

:puke:

NGs producer just said the new witness is the guy that was the computer expert for the defense. He is going to be recalled for the defense.

IMO

Apparently he's being re-called. What for? This is going to be BS through and through.:furious:

I am starting to watch the ALV cross that I missed. I am amazed at her "power struggles" with JM, even on things that don't matter. I had expected her to be more professional than that. She appears to be fighting for control. It is surprising to see her try to "trump" him, even when it doesn't matter. I can see fighting your point when it matters, but she can't even just answer a single question.

She will never admit she could be wrong about ANYTHING! Jodi is in a league of her own when it comes to lying. She's hoodwinked a lot of people in her life and ALV is just another one. Once people figure out what she really is her lying doesn't work anymore.

I think she got on the stand and didn't expect to be challenged on her theories so well and so intensely. She may have come to the realization that she fell for Jodi's lies and is too embarrassed to admit she was wrong.

I believe that if a woman meets her and says she's abused she immediately believes them. JMO

We need to ask one of our trial watchers to get the DT and state list of witness coming up. HLN saying the DT may be recalling their DT witness that authenticated the sex tape. Who was that?? I can't remember.
Oh, yes I do - was it Lonnie??

Could he authenticate the shooting range video as well?

Since the 'living' person gets to sit in that courtroom; JM should be able to have an 8x10 beautiful picture of Travis front and center on his desk/station.

I feel this trial is not only about a brutal murder but about the senseless loss of a human life that was FULL of potential!!

Some lady on NG saying that extra DT witness could be something about the guy who authenticated the AUDIO tapes of TA and Arias. something about 7 tapes?...NG cut back to the courtroom, eye-roll.

It was a little tongue in cheek, but I sort of think it would have been just as effective. Basically all of his time with her just proved that one thing. JMO

I guess...But we would never have found out about THE MANIFESTO or her thinking she an IQ close to Einstein's. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59