Any Elisa Updates At All?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CIA, Illuminati, Corruption & Satanic Ritual Murder

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRmLgGuotaI"]CIA, Illuminati, Corruption & Satanic Ritual Murder 01/05 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZU8o2aoNUA"]CIA, Illuminati, Corruption & Satanic Ritual Murder 02/05 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6KiwCbJmzI"]CIA, Illuminati, Corruption & Satanic Ritual Murder 03/05 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoUMdAzMlcA"]CIA, Illuminati, Corruption & Satanic Ritual Murder 04/05 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ0FcMJEuqc&list=PL97332FDF0B7D12C1"]CIA, Illuminati, Corruption & Satanic Ritual Murder 05/05 - YouTube[/ame]

Uploaded by: openallstations on 9 Dec 2010

Water tanks on roofs of hotels is not that common in LA, either. Which might have been a reason why she would have gone up to look, if anyone was trying to get her to the roof. Just a thought. Go to see something unusual.

They have water tanks in Vancouver too, both are pretty ugly.
Why go look at an ugly water tank? It's very odd.

men-who-stare-at-goats.jpg

They have water tanks in Vancouver too, both are pretty ugly.
Why go look at an ugly water tank? It's very odd.
One person's ugly is another person's interesting. I love petroglyphs and pictographs. My family yawns....

I think we need more structured discussions. And I am sorry Jessica, I don´t believe in neither Illuminati, CIA or Satan in this particular case.
I have gone through - again - a lot of reviews from earlier hotelguests at Cecil Hotel to see if any has commented on these days at the end of January. I got names on people who stayed there at the time but nothing more so far.

I have gone through a lot of people who have accomodation at Cecil Hotel, specially at floor 4 and 14 but no results so far. We should have more inside information from people who are living in Cecil Hotel and from people who stayed there at the time. And we should be sending mails to these journalists that have been involved in this case. What happen to all these groups that were suppose to enter Cecil Hotel?

Walklikeacat,

I am very serious of what I believed, I am not joking and am not making fun of it. I would like to share with you all of what I believed.

I know my findings looks ridiculous but this is what I believed right after the LAPD released the 4 min. Elisa Lam video to the public, there is an intention of the LAPD to do so. I keep asking why this video but not others? Elisa Lam has been there for days, hotel staff should have had a plenty of Elisa Lam's video available, but why this one but not others? The video was full of mysterious, which leaded the world discussions of whether Elisa Lam has mental illness and eventually, people would be persuaded to believe Elisa Lam was died in an unfortunate accident.

This is what I believed, the truth is out there.

Elisa Lam video to the public, there is an intention of the LAPD to do so. I keep asking why this video but not others? Elisa Lam has been there for days, hotel staff should have had a plenty of Elisa Lam's video available, but why this one but not others?
Of course they have other recordings on Elisa Lam, both from the lobby and from the elevators. But I believe that this recording did make an effect on the investigators as well, because they could not explain it. Neither her family.
So they laid it out in order to get tip from the public. It is as simple as that.

Walklikeacat,

If we want to get tips from your lost dogs or cats, would you give out a photo which shown your pets to the public that they looked completely different from its normal day? e.g. the one we took when they were tracing its tails? For me, I will not. I will give out a photo which could shown its normal appearance, because we do not want to confuse the public.

To release a 4 min video which only shown how strange of Elisa Lam's last appearance behaved like mental illness person plus all those internet messages what she might (or might not be her) wrote for no particular purpose, she might simply being silly like many of us when we were young, was totally irresponsible and unconscious.

To release a 4 min video like that and requested for tips? Is there any tips so far? Any tips are significant enough to solve the case? No, there is none! All of the 'tips' are simply speculations.

It was a total failure for the LAPD to make this decision and if I am the parent of Elisa Lam, I will not forgive the LAPD and I will do whatever I could and seek justice for my beloved daughter through civil or political level.

If there is a blame, I would like to blame the incapability of the LAPD and hope they and their family could sleep tight and right.

Jessica,

Your post didn't come across as joking at all and I wouldn't poke fun at you or anyone else for the conclusions they've drawn. After all anything is possible.
I have to say though that I don't buy into these type of conspiracies at the best of times and I'm not seeing anything to even suggest it in this case.

Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's been verified from a reliable source yet that she was naked when found. This and the toxicology results are the two key bits of information that I think may narrow down possible scenarios . . . until (and if) we get those answers I'm staying as open minded as I can, although I still can't give any credibility to the conspiracy theories.

As for the release of the video I'm not seeing anything suspicious in releasing that footage. Remember that she was still a missing person at that time and it makes sense to let the public see the last recorded images of her. Apart from anything else it shows what she was wearing when she was last seen and gives some insight into her state of mind and demeanour (which yes, I agree is open to several different interpretations) in those last hours - both of which might jog the memory of somebody who had seen her.

Of course they have other recordings on Elisa Lam, both from the lobby and from the elevators. But I believe that this recording did make an effect on the investigators as well, because they could not explain it. Neither her family.
So they laid it out in order to get tip from the public. It is as simple as that.
Agreed

I'll add generally when a person gets on an elevator the moment their face might be visible to a camera is very very short. The door opens you walk in turn around and push the button. Almost everyone rides the elevator with their face to the door.

We got this video because it shows a extended view of Elisa from multiple angles.

It's been nagging at me... Elisa... Elizabeth... ELIsa... ELIzabeth....

:seeya: Okay, Jess, I AM poking fun--but you seem an awful good sport at taking it.

~tapu

Walklikeacat,

If we want to get tips from your lost dogs or cats, would you give out a photo which shown your pets to the public that they looked completely different from its normal day? e.g. the one we took when they were tracing its tails? For me, I will not. I will give out a photo which could shown its normal appearance, because we do not want to confuse the public.

To release a 4 min video which only shown how strange of Elisa Lam's last appearance behaved like mental illness person plus all those internet messages what she might (or might not be her) wrote for no particular purpose, she might simply being silly like many of us when we were young, was totally irresponsible and unconscious.

To release a 4 min video like that and requested for tips? Is there any tips so far? Any tips are significant enough to solve the case? No, there is none! All of the 'tips' are simply speculations.

It was a total failure for the LAPD to make this decision and if I am the parent of Elisa Lam, I will not forgive the LAPD and I will do whatever I could and seek justice for my beloved daughter through civil or political level.

If there is a blame, I would like to blame the incapability of the LAPD and hope they and their family could sleep tight and right.
Sure, you have a point in your writing and it is the ethical approach in conveying this picture of Elisa. Right or wrong? The error that I see is that they say A but does not show up B. It would also have been shown pictures or videos of Elisa in "normal" state together with this video. And they (LAPD) should have continue to report and make updates. I agree that it is rather insane to show this video and then nothing more, even if some comments have been made afterwards...by at least 10 different police officers and deputies. That is also remarkable! If this case had taken place in Sweden, they had one (1) press officer which would had made at least one statement each day and follow-ups every week through media.
The video is also dealing with Elisas integrity and I don´t like it either. I guess they would have cut it here in Sweden, perhaps shown some short sequences but mostly snapshots of the scenery.

Walklikeacat,

I am very serious of what I believed, I am not joking and am not making fun of it. I would like to share with you all of what I believed.

I know my findings looks ridiculous but this is what I believed right after the LAPD released the 4 min. Elisa Lam video to the public, there is an intention of the LAPD to do so. I keep asking why this video but not others? Elisa Lam has been there for days, hotel staff should have had a plenty of Elisa Lam's video available, but why this one but not others? The video was full of mysterious, which leaded the world discussions of whether Elisa Lam has mental illness and eventually, people would be persuaded to believe Elisa Lam was died in an unfortunate accident.

This is what I believed, the truth is out there.

You could be right. This case has been locked down almost from day one. Not much coming out, and to me those kind of situations smell of cover-up. They aren't even willing to talk about whether they searched the tanks the first time they went to the roof when she was a missing person, or what the state of her body was when it was found.

If they can't make it sound like suicide, then someone wants to just suppress all news of the case. And there doesn't appear to be any reporters willing to look deeper into this. Not even a private eye with police department connections is willing to leak info about this case. My sense is that someone just wants this story to disappear. Whether its connected to ritual murder, secret societies, etc... I don't know. Perhaps someone of influence is keeping this case fairly secret.

Yeah. Someone like, oh, Dick Cheney.

I think good points have been made about the video:
-It shows a lot more of her face from various angles than any other video they are likely to have from the last days of her life.
-It caught the eyes of investigators, and they thought it might be an important moment to get more info about from anyone who might have seen her.
-Her behavior very likely has some kind of relevancy or connection to her death.

Also, I will add that it makes sense to release that video if you're trying to get public attention on the case, for the purpose of spreading the word. If the LE wants to speak with people who might have met Elisa on her trip to and in California, people who might have helpful information, then releasing a video that will grab the public's attention is a good move. LE has often used media attention and sensationalism to their advantage in trying to solve cases.

As for a cover up, I think that topic is nothing but wild speculation based on very few facts and a lot of preconceived conspiracy notions. Based on the reactions of some of our LA residents, the way the LAPD has handled this isn't that usual by their standards... and if you add to that the fact that this is an unusual murder case in some ways, it can certainly account for their actions. Furthermore, LE in general (and the LAPD definitely) like to cover their own butts as much as possible most of the time. Their approach makes me think more of 'avoiding public scrutiny for not solving the case' than 'cover up a murder'.

The Illuminati stuff can be seen in ANY event... the supposed symbols and patterns are so broad and common that they make for perfect paranoia bait. I realize there is real history and events that are connected to the Illuminati concept, but I feel like with its wild-fire spread across the internet, most logic and critical thinking has been left behind. And unfortunately it's hard for a lot of these people to enter into conversation about an event without being single-minded and wanting to 'wake up' others to their viewpoints, which probably have nothing to do with the topic.

I think it's great if people want to discuss the Illuminati/conspiracy stuff. If nothing else, I find it really interesting. But in the interest of discussing Elisa's death, my opinion is that if the conspiracy stuff is going to become a real conversation, then it needs its own thread. Especially because it can easily overtake multiple threads. I've seen it happen many times around the internet. Just my opinion :)

Since Elisa had attended that Mime conference, I'm going to say she attacked and held hostage by a team of rogue Mimes from Paris. The elevator video she is clearly showing her newly acquired Miming skills off not knowing the very person she was acting for was actually going to grab her haul her off and subject her to hours of possibly the worst theatrical medium ever created.

See she didn't actually lose her glasses she was pretending she lost her glasses and she couldn't tell anyone because that would be against mime rule number 4 "thou shalt not speak"

Now Mimes are a very sensitive lot and having bored poor Elisa to death they couldn't just come out and say we're not very good at this mime thing because that would be to admit they practice a lousy art form that they're not very good at and worse it would require them to break rule number four previously mentioned above. so they placed her body in said cistern and caught the first plane out of town.

Here's the kicker, turns out there's as sub group of LAPD officers that practice the art of Mime on off days. They call they're little group of Mimes the "SMAT Team " like SWAT with the W turned upside down. So they in a act of professional courtesy have mired down the investigation by invoking rule number 4.

So how's that? Makes perfect sense to me. If we can head down the path to Illuminati and conspiracy theories we can certainly leave room for Mimes

Back to basis: A search warrant has never been obtained by the LAPD for a thorough search of all the hotel rooms, why? The released 4-min video clearly shown that a crime was presented in the place to be searched.

What circumstances would possibility be changed if a Search Warrant has obtained and LAPD do a thorough search of the building, it was highly likely that Elisa Lam's body could be found before it was dumped into the water tank.

One thing I have heard was LAPD clearly told the media at the very beginning that there was a Foul Play in Elisa Lam's case, but later LAPD said they have never said so.

According to the law:

A search warrant is a type of warrant that authorizes law enforcement officers to search a specified place for evidence. Without a search warrant, police officers may not search a place without its owner’s consent.

The Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution restrict government searches and seizures. The amendment reads:

“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”

Probable Cause:

The requirement, found in the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution, that must usually be met before police make an arrest, conduct a search or receive a warrant. Courts usually find probable cause when there is a reasonable basis for believing that a crime may have been committed (for arrest) and that evidence of the crime is present in the place to be searched (for search).

I need educations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member