LA LA - Crystal Dupuis Grebinger, 32, Lafayette, 8 February 2013

There is a comment on this article from someone who is supposedly her husband/ex husband. It's very enlightening and at this point, I think I am more inclined to believe him considering the lack of perceived effort from the family/friends. There is also a comment from her uncle, which provides some insight.

http://www.katc.com/news/lafayette-police-looking-for-missing-woman/

I've stated here for weeks now that something "just doesn't add up".

It's beginning to add up now...

Here's hoping for a safe return and peace for all involved in this situation, especially those kids.

The kids were with their father until about a month before Crystal went missing. For reasons I’m unaware of, the kids were taking from their father and placed in foster care where they have since been with a family member.

Thank you for your response, CajunGirl78...and WELCOME.
I think of those children most of all.

I'm sorry to say it but from watching the FB page it's the laziest group of people looking for a missing person i've seen. I have a gut feeling they just think she ran off.

I think they say what they think is the right thing to say. At this point I suspect the husband is the honest one.

I can’t understand why Crystals family and closest friends choose to not be completely honest with the statements they give.

They state Crystal filed the motion to withdraw the restraining order because she was terrified. What they failed to mention was that Sean and Crystal had just returned from celebrating New Years Eve in New York. They made a road trip of it, exploring the mountains, taking hikes, and many pictures of the two of them together along with their kids. I guess she was so terrified that she felt she had to leave the shelter where she was “safe” to take a vacation far from home with her alleged abuser!? Why do they want to hide the fact that Sean and Crystal were possibly going to try working things out, so she decided to withdraw the restraining order?

Why say she has never abandoned her family before, when her own kids have been questioned of this and confirmed it to be true? Granted, it has never been for this length of time, but why deny it ever happening?

Most importantly, Corporal Paul Mouton with the LPD notes they are at a point where they do not suspect any foul play. He also states they are not listing anyone as a suspect at this time. So why does her family and closest friends still point their finger towards her husband?

I know they want answers, just like we all do. The only way to come to the truth, is to be completely honest yourself. Just like whoever might know something needs to be honest and come forward.

I don’t want to come off as being distasteful, but there are two families involved here. I’m not here to expose anyone’s dark little secrets, but people deserve to know more of the truth, especially while they devote their own time and prayers to bringing Crystal home.

Carisa, is it thought now that she ran off?

My hope is that she did run off because that would mean she is okay. But based on the latest update on KLFY, police are still investigating this as a missing person case, not a runaway or kidnapping.

But surely there have to be some details to give to the public.
Who was the last person to see her? Faith house?
Did she have a vehicle? Cell Phone, credit cards, etc? When were those last used?
Who was her lifeline? Last person to call, text etc?

If these families would come together, they could raise funds for a reward for someone to speak up. Fundraisers are easy, but require volunteers, dedication and time!

But surely there have to be some details to give to the public.
Who was the last person to see her? Faith house?
Did she have a vehicle? Cell Phone, credit cards, etc? When were those last used?
Who was her lifeline? Last person to call, text etc?

If these families would come together, they could raise funds for a reward for someone to speak up. Fundraisers are easy, but require volunteers, dedication and time!

I have no doubts that all of the information above has been looked into. I have faith in the LPD, and that they will bring her home or that the person knowing of her whereabouts will come forward.

Sadly I don't see our families being able to work together, and I believe it's obvious why.

I just ask that everyone continue to pray for her safe return. I appreciate all of you for showing true concern and for wanting the same as her families do, to just bring her home.

Was at the Racetrack in Hahnville and saw this flyer. Nothing new or interesting to add. Just sharing. Flyer and tape looks very new.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 43
Carisa, is it thought now that she ran off?

The more I read into the comments of her family on FB, it appears as though she has possibly run off. There are comments reflective of them speaking out directly to her, trying to get through to her. Mentions of coming home and them being able to help her, or her having the faith to pull through.

All of course, my opinion...

On the Atchafalya Basin bridge the other day, I passed a woman in a white pick-up who had Crystal's missing flyer taped in pink tape on her back windows and white writing on the windows about Crystal being a missing mom of 3 & the tip info.

I hope those looking for her do get answers soon.

http://www.zacharytoday.com/view/fu...oman-info?instance=secondary_news_left_column

21 hours ago

HENDERSON – A benefit event is being held Saturday to raise money for a reward to be posted in the search for Crystal Dupuis Grebinger, missing since Feb. 8.

LE9X_K8U6_GrebingerCrystal.1.jpg

I saw an ad on an electronic billboard tonight on I12 in Baton Rouge with Crystal's picture that said Missing: Crystal Dupuis Grebinger CALL 911.

I was thinking Crystal might be missing voluntarily, but it seems like a lot for there to be an ad on a billboard on the interstate (even if it was one of the electronic ones that changes/rotates ads) in a city an hour away from where she went missing and that said to call 911 with any info. Maybe she's not missing voluntarily at all? Or maybe she was at first, but then met with something nefarious? I hope not.

I hope those looking for her get answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back