trial day 45: the defense continues its case in chief #137

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobby Juarez pics with JA coming on DD! STILL waiting for lip reading experts...*sigh

god have mercy on my soul. i want to type things but i can't i will get banned...grrrrrr

She flipped NG the bird? :what: How would she even do this, was NG in the court room? Where did this little tidbit come from, could someone please fill me in? TIA :wave:

Not exactly. She kept doing the finger thing in court one day - it looked like she was doing it to JM- and all the trial watchers were irritated by it, it was obviously intentional. So it got emailed to NG and of course NG got really BOMBSHELLED by it and showed it every couple of minutes. Apparently someone told JA about it and next thing you know JA is saying it was directed at NG. What a childish idiot JA is....

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...F1nUbOWFISHrAGKgoHYBg&ved=0CD8Q9QEwAg&dur=233

BOMBSHELLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Alyce said that Matt NEVER saw evidence of physical violence in the relationship....but just thought it could be.

I had forgotten...did anyone else remember that!! Bet the magazine article was for Matt, and in the police interviews that Alyce saw, he did not confirm what Jodi said...that Matt HAD seen the bruises on Jodi's neck when she returned to California!!!

Let me repeat: Matt NEVER saw bruises on Jodi's neck!!

How did I miss this? Wow. I sure wish JM could call him. But in any case, the jury will think it's fishy when the DT doesn't call him.

Oh, my! Pics of Jodi & Bobby Juarez on DD! I'm staying tuned...

I was wondering if the pics on DDrew are Jodi w/Bobby Juarez and he just confirmed it!

Yep and now she's free and Having the Time of her life and she owes it all to Jodi... Yes, I swear it's the truth .... and she owes it all to Jodi. She's searched through all those doors ........ 'til she found the truth.

Nobody puts Jodi in the corner.

...I couldn't resist.

just used a wonder exfoliant i made and painted my toe nails. gives me great satisfaction knowing jodi can't enjoy those things. as anal as she was about body hair (no pun intended) i hope her hair stubble drives her nuts at night against the cheap sheets.

To me, it seemed like she started getting a little look of confusion with the revelation of things she didn't know about Jodi. She looked very surprised about the hidden messages, and at times she explained she had no evidence of something but she seemed perplexed, like you said, like she was wondering what the jury knew that she was not told.

Yep and what you said (about only shown what the DT wanted to show her and she went along with that) .... she blamed that on what was SHOWN/GIVEN to her. Seems like the jury "might" blame the DT. I hope they don't because the case should be tried on merit and not dislike of "someone".

JMO.

Making the husband listen to the jury questions with me tonight. He hasn't been following the trial at all and this is the first he heard of the jury questions.

Our convo:

Him: These are the juror's questions right?

Me: Yep.

Him: They sound like they're not buying her story at all.

Me: Well my friends at WS will be happy to hear you think so!

This is so cute! And sounds like our house tonight.

Bobby Juarez pics with JA coming on DD! STILL waiting for lip reading experts...*sigh

Yes- what happened to the lip readers? DD promised they would be on last night and broke his promise.

To me, it seemed like she started getting a little look of confusion with the revelation of things she didn't know about Jodi. She looked very surprised about the hidden messages, and at times she explained she had no evidence of something but she seemed perplexed, like you said, like she was wondering what the jury knew that she was not told.

My sense is that she is well meaning but, at least on this case, grossly incompetent. I understand why it makes people angry (makes me angry too) because she is willfully acting to smear a victim and spare his killer. But I kind of do think she's more of a sad imbecile than conniving villainess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felicia1970