trial day 46: the defense continues its case in chief #138

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what, I wish Juan would go straight to the murder, the jury asked AL about the stabbing and the gun shot, they already know AL has lied

ALV did not even have the facts straight about the murder. This is the reason Jodi is on trial and AL is testifying. Travis was not shot in the closet and that is a HUGE mistake. Not a small, white mistake, but a HUGE MISTAKE! :furious:

C'mon Juan, we're waiting for the bazinga! :fence:

YEAH, we like BAZINGas!

793936.gif

She is LOST ... lol !

:waitasec: And she is DP qualified :waitasec:

:seeya:

It would be hysterical to see her just totally lose it on the stand.

I bet the new juror question is; "You said at the beginning of the trial that you don't lie on your CV. JM just proved you do. Why did you lie to us?"

I dunno, friends, I can't be hating on Jodi for this....working for the tips!

When I was a bartender and a cocktail waitress many yrs ago, I got hefty tips from my women customers. I took good care of them and they tipped well. Even if men bought them drinks they'd leave me tips. You don't rely solely your sexuality to make tips---you can get them for good service.

Actually, it is manipulation to 'work' the men and not give equal service to women and seniors.

Juan gets ALV to admit she lied to the jury while answering their questions this morning. Brilliant!

I am really not sure we'll get ALV off the stand today, unless JM finishes very soon, JW only has a very quick last word and there's no approaches.

----

Rrriiiiight.

You know, poor Alyce is so used to pulling "Domestic Violence" like a gun that she has grown accustomed to leaving all the details about what it really means to others. That's the only way I can explain her constant generalizing. I mean, she utters that phrase so many times, and so inappropriately in response to questions, that you just can't take her seriously at all. I think she's just used to people being afraid to challenge her once she says it -- so the devil with the details.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member