trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes more sense than the other picture, for sure, because my first question was--Didn't Jodi say she was squatting? I can't see how he could see her whole body like that with the camera at the height. But if Jodi was that close, as she'd indicated, then your interpretation makes sense. Except--where you have a thumb--that's a weapon, because she's taking the picture with the other hand, her right hand.

I can't believe the expert with his fancy equipment can't see a face there.

Blew the margins. STOP.

I think you'll survive. :seeya:

This makes more sense than the other picture, for sure, because my first question was--Didn't Jodi say she was squatting? I can't see how he could see her whole body like that with the camera at the height. But if Jodi was that close, as she'd indicated, then your interpretation makes sense. Except--where you have a thumb--that's a weapon, because she's taking the picture with the other hand, her right hand.

Blew the margins. STOP.

The witness said he saw someone "standing" taking the photo at "chest height". JA testified that she was squatting taking photos and that she and TA were deleting photos as they went along.....

Judge gave her a choice between Monday and Tuesday. It's possible she came that day to get it over with. If they hadn't taken care of it already, I don't think court would be starting on schedule tomorrow and it is.

On Friday the judge indicated there would be a "conversation on the record" with Alyce on Monday. That would have been the 1:15 mtg. That was in addition to her telling Alyce to plan to be back to testify on Tuesday unless she was released from the subpoena. So I don't think any of us know whether the conversation today ended in her being released from the subpoena or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you so much - BBM - She deserves no contact IMO. Now, how does this compare to if she is sentenced to Life ?

I will say IMO, because I don't have a link but I believe one big difference is that she would have access to some common areas and other inmates.

Hey you can look at the picture like this: I think that's even creepier, but I think you can read anything into it....

Can you put those up as separate thumbnails? the one on the right (I can't read all the print) kinda looks like she has a knife (?) held up in HER left hand!

I'm not too good with these things but here is what I see.

<removed pic to save margins>

You know what tho, it's been proven that us humans are like programmed to spot human faces which is why we see Mother Mary in the toast and Charlie Manson in the clouds etc .. I just looked at it and went 'OK where is the best face ..' and it popped out. Real scientific hey? Funniest attempt by Nurmi EVER, but proves that it's HIM coming up with all the cockanamie theories to get JA out of some of this, not Wilmott or the accused herself IMO.

You know what tho, it's been proven that us humans are like programmed to spot human faces which is why we see Mother Mary in the toast and Charlie Manson in the clouds etc .. I just looked at it and went 'OK where is the best face ..' and it popped out. Real scientific hey? Funniest attempt by Nurmi EVER, but proves that it's HIM coming up with all the cockanamie theories to get JA out of some of this, not Wilmott or the accused herself IMO.

Kudos to him. That's his job.

Sorry, but I think she will get a male on the outside. Someone will declare their love for her. I posted the other day that an acquaintance of mine has a father sentenced to life in prison and his dad has been married 4 times while in a prison. Beyond comprehension for me.

Well she sure better not get conjugal visits!!!! Oh hell no!:furious:

I completely agree, and I hope the pics aren't entered. The jury is going to have a hard enough time with those two floor pictures.

I will say IMO, because I don't have a link but I believe one big difference is that she would have access to some common areas and other inmates.

Exactly. That is my point. She should never be allowed to enjoy another day of her life interacting with others. JMO

I think they have hair salons in prison.

Kensie you're killing me here. So in other words Stabby will have all the comforts of home but instead of Neiman Marcus it's WalMart? Now I'm really depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buybuyavto