trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi just made eye contact with me, almost as if to see if I approved of his salmon design tie. Yes Nurmi, approved! #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite

There weren't any new motions for mistrail filed that we know of is there? I didn't see anything, but am always expecting one

I'm watching Jodi on the stand during direct--does any woman here relate to her story of breaking up with a guy, but still sleeping with him while he dates another woman--a woman who is "wife material" AND is going with her instead of you to a trip to Cancun that you were originally slated for?

No jealousy. I think this story is pure BS--isn't it a NORMAL REACTION to be jealous if your love interest is wanting to marry someone else?????:banghead:

I actually know somebody like this. She believes thT no matter what "her" guy says or needs to get thru, that with her wonderful nurturing and kinky sex, he will ultimately realize that he cannot be without her. This woman has even gone into restaurants her man is on another date and "for him" acts like they don't even know each other. Crazy.

:seeya: Good Morning / Afternoon !

And ... the seal is up on AZ Central ... :waitasec: not that that means anything ...

:please: for the Defense to REST !

:please: for REBUTTAL today !

:please: for JUSTICE for Travis and his Family !

You know what, I question all those hours too, 44 hours in 4 days. So she was here for her son's wedding also?
I thought it was over 4 periods of time than 4 days but she related one of the times to around the time of her son's wedding. Relevance?? :banghead:

WildAboutTrial Nurmi just made eye contact with me, almost as if to see if I approved of his salmon design tie. Yes Nurmi, approved! #JodiArias

A good morning wished from the Netherlands!

What time will the trial begin?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Nurmi just made eye contact with me, almost as if to see if I approved of his salmon design tie. Yes Nurmi, approved! #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23