Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JordansFavoriteGirl ‏@JKgirl_1988 1m
#hott RT @WildAboutTrial: Juan just swaggered in with black suit and a red/salmon and black striped tie. #JodiArias

Pure speculation but someone on Twitter asked if this had had something to do with the hours she interviewed JA for when she was in AZ for her son's wedding. ALV was very woolly about the hours she covered. Even just as speculation, I thought this was a good theory. I'm not saying she did that btw, I just liked the speculation...

I wonder if it has something to do with what Nurmi was whining about, JM being "abusive" to her?
It would also be great if they were checking her billing and found out that she cooked the books. She did seem to need money pretty badly.

She's claiming a Master of Science degree from Cal State Long Beach--in "Community-Clinical Psychology"

Having just a Master's in psychology is not considered ideal--it's a PhD subject. It's like having a B.S. in English-generally you need more education to find a job in your field. JMOO

ETA: They don't offer that degree at Cal State Long Beach anymore--only 'Human Factors' and 'Industrial/Organizational' Psych

I have a lot of B.S. in English...:floorlaugh:

I noticed that she became VERY defensive and insistent that when Juan said she was a 'counselor' she repeated every single time, "I'm a psychotherapist".

Whenever someone acts like that they just make me curiouser and curiouser...

Hmmmmmm, just because you are all degreed out means nothing. I work in higher education and I honestly have never seen so many stupid people. Book smart and no common sense. I know I will take heat for this but I see it over and over again.

I'm sure you'd agree that it does depend on the person, though.

hubby driving home from GA (to NC) from business and he sounds in such a good mood? SO I say, I get it, you are ready to see rebuttal. He says,heck yeah! :great::great:

I'm thinking the Alexander family is cheering with us. Thank God I think the worst is over for them.
Sending them and Juan prayers for today. JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

4/16/2013 NOT - Notice - Party (001) 4/16/2013
NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE OF SENTENCING PHASE WITNESS

LOL. Looks like the DT finally stuck a wet finger up into the wind.

Per Mr Rodgers (I loved him) on explaining tragedy's to children (such as the Boston marathon) it is important to talk to them about the people who helped... the bystanders and such, because if you tell them about the helpers... there is hope!

Justice for Travis... and all of the 'helpers' here at Websleuths!

for those of us that don't get have margin issues, could someone that does send me a screenshot of what a de-edified margin looks like? I really have no idea.

VALee, wanted you to know that I like your posts.

That Wild person cracks me up! I have a crush! A little while ago s/he tweeted:

@flame77 Not sure but it somehow is. I can find Salmon in anything ;)

Not that it matters because, really, it's like seeing animals in clouds, but . . . unless the photo has been "strightened" Travis would have had to have had his head tilted about 10 degrees right for the image to show what the expert alleged.

for those of us that don't get have margin issues, could someone that does send me a screenshot of what a de-edified margin looks like? I really have no idea.

LOL. It just means the margins of the thread extend waaaaaay beyond your screen and you have to scroll left and right to read.....

I don't understand "blown margins" either. Almost every single time someone says that, I don't have a problem at all. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRios