trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the jury see's JA's behavior.
IMO it is strange how she pays attention when it's a defense witness but when someone who could hurt her she just doesn't care.

so ..is JA busy writing her manifesto part 11? :p

This testimony is so enlightening. So interesting - ALV shouldn't have been more than a few hours at most. It took her 44 hours!!!!!!

Well, I'm of the belief AL did not spend 44 hours with JA

What happened to live feed on azcentral

nvm it's back. /wilts with relief

What was ALV thinking being there today? I this woman a masochist? How humiliating to be in a court room full of people as they receive professional confirmation of your incompetence.
I wonder if she is there in "consultant" mode to give advice to the DT

As you can see Jodi is doing something super duper important right now. She doesn't have time to even listen to this gorgeous, smart expert on the stand.

Jodi stop playing, we can see you. You are not doing anything anymore important then your own trial.

What the heck is JA copying from and why?
She totally is NOT paying one bit of attention to this testimony.

JM knows how to pick his experts! I guess when you want the truth you do not need to import them from another state! Plus she did it in 12 hrs verses 44 hrs ,saved a bundle!

OMG I'm going to have a heart attack. Is anyone else having problems with the feed??

Is Jodi rewriting her journals so she doesn't have to pay attention?

This witness is amazing.

I can never stayed caught up here, it goes soooo fast!!!

I cant wait to hear what her evaluation of jodi is.

This is a.m.a.z.i.n.g

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I sure would have like to have been a fairy fluttering around with this Witness and JA's "outing" lol Bet JA realized she was not a match with this woman.

Is Alyce LV in the courtroom now, has anybody spotted her?

I'm watching in Full screen, so I haven't been reading. Would love to know that ALV is in the gallery listening/watching this!

Bailiff might consider taking Jodi's pencils today.....she's got really scary eyes today

24dowb5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member