trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they had to bring her back early because she is sick I imagine a doctor will look at her and release her for court tomorrow. If she has no signs of illness they will bring her back tomorrow. She can't just say she does not feel good.

That's why the headache story works though. They can't disprove her head hurts. All she has to do is moan and roll around and say it's killing her. ( I wish!)

after lurking here for several months, i've finally made myself a profile and am so excited to start posting here!

i have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder for 8 years now and have yet to kill anybody ;] joking aside, i was glad that dr. demarte touched on her being borderline, as i have had a suspicion that she was borderline since i started researching this case. i'm anxious to see how it pans out!

Hear what? Sorry, I missed :what: that ?

Same here...although it goes against everything that tells me she would not say that... I do believe I hear it... I also know that people can just be pissed and things slip out...Sorry if it offends anyone, but that is what I hear.

I'm so excited that LW backed JDM. Good. Can't wait for redirect now. I thought perhaps JW was making progress. When she mentioned that LW changed he method, I had serious concerns, but now I see JW was a bit foggy on the details.

It's called Imitrex. However you cannot take it if you have hypertension as it makes BP go high.

According to Jodi's twitter that is what she was taking in court so she should not be getting migraines

I don't know anything about migraines. Is there really a preventative medication available?

There are some on the market that are quite effective. Some folks experience an "aura" just prior to onset. If they get the med into them and get underneath it can prevent it or prevent a full blown migraine. Some folks try many different meds to no avail. I had them as a Teen. Underlying cause was allergies. Went on allergy shots and never had another migraine. I was lucky to find the underlying cause.

Maybe she nicked herself with a razor. You know that is all it takes to put Jodi in a tailspin and in soooo much pain.:banghead:
In my opinion, people like Jodi who enjoy inflicting pain on animals (that poor cat and the dog she kicked and God knows how many other children and animals she hurt for fun) and humans (Travis, his family), be it mental or physical are VERY sensitive to their own pain and I'm sure if JA stubs her toe she'll demand to go to the ER.

Just seeing some of the trial rehashed on NG and the thought came to me that JD sounds just like a woman Juan ( articles vs journals). JD is very precise and no-nonsense, doesn't take any crap from JW.

I LOVE HER!!!!

How do migraine patients use the vapor rub??? I have them and can't stand them!!!

I have had honest to God ,please kill me now and take away the pain, even air hurts my skin , migraines since I was 13. Preventatives do not work for me. They do not work for everyone. THAT being said...

JA seems like a person who calls a headache a migraine so she can use it to her advantage. You don't just POOF get a migraine. There are warning signs and as others have said she could not have sat there with her coloring book.

after lurking here for several months, i've finally made myself a profile and am so excited to start posting here!

i have been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder for 8 years now and have yet to kill anybody ;] joking aside, i was glad that dr. demarte touched on her being borderline, as i have had a suspicion that she was borderline since i started researching this case. i'm anxious to see how it pans out!

:Welcome1:

I don't know anything about migraines. Is there really a preventative medication available?

I take Imitrex. I have the nasal spray and pills, which I keep in my office and car.

I get an aura just before a migraine. My dr. made it clear that Imitrex blocks the migraine. If you wait to take it, it's too late. Once the migraine starts, Imitrex is useless.

The aura is the first sign usually and sometimes you have enough time to medicate. When the aura hits, any light is going to cause vampire in the sun agony. By the time nausea hits you, you're down for the count and sitting upright is difficult.

Here we go. What is wrong with the DT? On Juan's direct with JD he took 4 hours. And then the DT, with JW, starts her cross....I swear if JW goes on and on again tomorrow somebody needs to tell them to get a grip! Are they so afraid for this case to get into the hands of the jury that they think HOLDING WITNESSES' HOSTAGE ON THE STAND is a good trial strategy? None of this makes sense. Judge, please get this over please.

2 down / 5 to go

At this rate 5 jurors may die of old age or accidents before the DT will finish.

Welcome :seeya: looking forward to your posts

ALV was not able to test. Had she been able to test she may have come to the same conclusion that Dr. D came to, that Jodi does not suffer from PTSD. In that case DV would not be a consideration for her not remembering. It does not change a thing. Jodi still continued to stab and cut Travis' throat when her risk factor for flight was 0. It will only get worse for Jodi as Dr. D is just the tip of the iceberg.

Testing would have been a waste of time bc ALV would have taken that objective data and manipulated it into a subjective opinion that's saturated with a personal bias, IMO.

There is if you get them frequently. I get them, but they are random. Sometimes I can wake up and just KNOW I'll have one soon, and other times I think it's nothing, or sinuses, and then BAM! Migraine.

But the preventative the Dr wanted me to take (I think it was Topomax??), made me so....blah. Everything seemed gray and life lost it's luster. I was only on it ONE week, and told him I'll deal with them when they come. Took myself off of it. I do not take any medications, and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

I do NOT take off work when I get them, I take a pill (one I got in Morocco, which is really the ONLY thing that helps mine), and go on with my day.

okay, I am by no means compassionate or a fan of JA. And I agree, many get up and get on with the day to day. But some women, due to other female issues, experience heavy flow, to the point where staying in close proximity to the rest room is a necessity. I am wondering if she either has menstrual migraines as suggested by other members or if perhaps, just perhaps, migraine might be a euphemism for heavy period.

Regardless, I agree with your point that whatever the issue, if its a genuine one, then the court should be made aware and should find a way to work around that issue via CCTV or medicating her prior to the next "episode" or supplying her with whatever female products might be needed and frequent bathroom breaks to deal with the problem.

Sorry to take things to the bathroom mods, but I am not joking, I think if that is the problem it should be addressed in such a way as to impede trial progressing as little as possible.

This reminds me that one of the 10 scales of the MMPI is hypochondria. Hmmm.....

Can we see what color Jodi was wearing the last time she was sick?

I mentioned this earlier today....she was wearing that exact same green shirt! It was the day they had a hearing in another courtroom, something about the media. She was there for the morning hearing, the judge was a man. Then everyone waited and waited and they finally announced the defendant was ill and could not continue and sent everyone home. Later it was reported that she had a migraine.

I have had honest to God ,please kill me now and take away the pain, even air hurts my skin , migraines since I was 13. Preventatives do not work for me. They do not work for everyone. THAT being said...

JA seems like a person who calls a headache a migraine so she can use it to her advantage. You don't just POOF get a migraine. There are warning signs and as others have said she could not have sat there with her coloring book.

When you tell someone even blinking hurts, people think you're kidding. It's like a vice around your head. Just horrible.

Some have to go in for Demerol shots and even then, it just takes the edge off so you don't try to jump out of the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonsuli